Detailed Product Description
1.High Quality PP Granulars
2.Color or transparent
3.High quality good reputation
PP Granules/Polypropylene Resin
1. Virgin grade pp granules
2. Blowing/injection/extrusion molding
3. Free sample
PP Granules/Polypropylene Resin
1. good quality and reasonable price
2. non-poteonods no smell adurless
3. it can replaced original plastic material, sometimes it can replace new material
1. Blow molding grade,
2. Injection molding grade,
3. Film grade;
4. Extrusion grade.
Melt Mass-Flow Rate
Tensile Strength at Yield
Outrigger impact strength(23°C)
Vicat softening point
- Q:What are the raw materials for making plastics?
- Polymer: any of the pure or polymeric materials produced by the polymerization process, whether natural or synthetic resins, are polymers, polymers, or polymers
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic basins? Are they raw materials?
- PP material ah! Usually with raw materials, slightly more mouth material!
- Q:What can be added to the PP plastic material to prevent light transmission?
- Join the black color on the line! Plastic is black to prevent light from passing through
- Q:What is the disposable transparent plastic cup?
- GPPS is generally done, do once thrown away, GPPS advantage is cheap, good transparencyPP material is good food grade, non-toxic, but transparent less than GPPS degree, PP toughness better than GPPS, GPPS crisp
- Q:What are the POE plastic raw materials?
- Poe plastic raw materials are polymers of ethylene and butene, polymers of ethylene and isobutene.
- Q:How do you increase the transparency and hardness of PP plastic suction pipes? What raw materials do you need to add?
- Choose the right material. If you don't think the transparency is enough, you can add a nucleating agent to modify it. PP's common transparent nucleating agent has the ability to increase transparency and improve the surface hardness of the product. Yuyao Zhenyi plastic
- Q:How are plastic products made? What is the raw material of plastics?
- 1, simply say, use an injection molding machine to melt the material at high temperatures and then inject the mold into the mold at high pressure.2, raw materials are materials that have not been processed. Plastic raw material is standing (smaller than soybean).Generally ABS, PS, PP, and so on, these materials are not the same.3, melting at high temperatures, and stamping (I haven't seen)4, iron or steel mold, to see what your home appliance plastic parts, what kind of mold is it!
- Q:What kind of material is the plastic bag commonly used in supermarkets now?
- 1. HDPE is a shopping bag for supermarkets. It feels cool and hard to use. Do not add color, the bag is very dim.2. low density polyethylene, used for packaged food, feels soft and transparent.
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- The measurement of MI is usually based on the standard method of ASTM D1238. It is the principle of the plastic or resin into the metal sleeve of a fixed inner diameter, and heating the plastic or resin after melting, and then give some load on the piston, the piston on the weight of the molten plastic has been squeezed out from a small hole in the charge, and calculate the weight and squeezed out of plastic. This measuring method, because of the same material, the sleeve barrel inner diameter, load, and temperature are fixed, so in addition to test MI, can also be used for the determination of density, viscosity, and melt shear rate, shear stress... etc.
- Q:What is the essential difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics are a type of plastics, as well as general plastics.Like everyday things, what barrels, pots, plastic, etc?.
Our company has advanced production workshop, equipped with the most advanced production line .In addition ,our company has independent research laboratory for our excellent scientific research personnel to develop new products. Our company using the ability of independent research and development to improve the production constantly ,but also pay much attention to the high quality . We welcome you to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range