Detailed Product Description
LDPE is used in interlining of women and children's wear, shoes, hats and non-woven.
Melting range: 108-115oC
0-200um Powder dot
80 -300um Powder scattering
200-300um Powder scattering
1) 40oC: Excellent
2) 60oC : Satisfactory
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic bowls and cups?
- PP, the Chinese name is polypropylene. It is a fine kind of resin developed after nylon. It is a kind of linear polymer with high density, no side chain and high crystallinity. It has excellent comprehensive properties. Not colored, white, translucent, waxy, lighter than polyethylene. Transparency is also better than polyethylene, more rigid than polyethylene.
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- PS does not have no foaming agent. It is divided into GPPS (ordinary type) and HIPS (impact type). It is used for injection molding, extrusion, television, telephone shell, cup and so on.The main ingredients are polystyrene.
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for making plastic bags?
- In addition, the bag color and performance requirements are not high, you can choose recycled polyethylene. Plastic can be recycled, because of the repeated use of processing, non-toxic, tasteless new plastic become cloudy, less than the original hygiene and color requirements. But this plastic bag is made from recycled material, which is environmentally friendly, and the price is 10% to 50% lower than that of the new material bag
- Q:ABS plastic storage conditions
- If it is ABS raw materials, storage: rainproof, moisture-proof, anti lightPacking is best provided with a PE inner bag for moisture proofThere is no place to pay more attention.
- Q:Does plastic raw material ENBA have toughening effect?
- Both of them are similar, because they are polar and elastic, so they can be used as toughening agents in plastics. The price should be high. There are strong polarity of grafted materials, such as ST-1 and other toughening agents, moderate price, high performance price ratio.
- Q:How is plastic material made out?
- Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene. The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar, but also because of the chemical strength of the synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:Is plastic raw material rubber?
- Raw materials are polymers of polymers such as polypropylene. Is generally from the fossil raw materials inside the extraction after polymerization together. A series of plastic refers to the resin as the main component, such as plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, additives such as colorants as auxiliary components, can flow in the process of forming materials. To put it simply, the oil was extracted and finally made into plastic, rubber and plastic
- Q:What are the plastic raw materials for this purpose?
- Plastic classification, composition and characteristics, plastic is a widely used synthetic polymer materials, in our daily life, plastic products abound.
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- The plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:How about the price of plastic raw materials now?
- ABS market overall stability, part of the small move.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average