Detailed Product Description
recycle hdpe pellets is a kind of plastic material, is used to manufacturing any kind of pipes
Product name: pipe grade hdpe black pellets.
Application:it used to be manufacturing all kinds of pipe
||Description/name of HDPE
||Density kg/m3 at 23oC 23oC kg/m3
||Melt Index, g/10 min at 190oC
||variation of fluidity within the party, %, no more then
||Number of inclusion, pcs, no more than
||Mass fraction of ash, %, no more than
||Mass fraction of volatile substances, %, no more than
||tensile yield strength, Mpa, no less then
||Strength at break, Mpa, no less then
||Elongation at break, %, no less then
||resistance to slow crack growth, no less then
||mass fraction of granules smaller then 2mm
||mass fraction of granules bigger then 5mm but smaller than 8mm
- Q:What type of raw material is used in plastic bags? The brightness is good. It blows out as bright as a mirror! That kind of transparency!
- PE, the solute has high pressure and good transparency. I've seen a high transparent vegetable packing bag. That's a secret formula
- Q:Plastic raw materials, why LDPE and LLDPE?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene with a large number of branched structures. The molecular structure is lack of regularity, so the crystallinity of LDPE is small, 65%~75%, and the density is low, 0.91~0.93 grams / cubic centimeter. LLDPE is a linear low density polyethylene. Its molecular structure is linear, branched less, branched short, and its density is similar to that of LDPE. Its physical and mechanical properties are better than those of LDPE.
- Q:Plastic raw materials packaging is generally divided into several categories?
- 1, cattle cardboard fiber bag; "such as: GPPS, HIPS CMO ABS, are using this package, he is in some plastic packaging,2, fiber bags, plastic bags, such as PP or PVC, PE and so on3, plastic bags, Exxon, Teijin etc.4, plastic bags contain tin and platinum paper, for sealing requirements or moisture absorption of the material packaging5, kraft paper bags, PBT, PET, PPS, PA and so on
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for producing plastic hair dryer shell and flashlight shell?
- PA nylon as a large amount of Engineering plastics. Widely used in machinery, electrical appliances, textile equipment, chemical equipment, aviation and other fields. Become an indispensable structural material in all walks of life, the main features are as follows:1. excellent mechanical properties. High mechanical strength and good toughness.2. excellent heat resistance. Such as nylon 46, high crystallinity Nylon high thermal deformation temperature, can be used at 150 degrees Celsius for a long time. PA66 after glass fiber reinforcement, its thermal deformation temperature above 250 degrees celsius.3. excellent electrical insulation performance. Nylon has high volume resistance and high breakdown resistance. It is an excellent insulating material for electrical and electrical equipment.4. self lubrication, good friction resistance. Nylon has a good self lubrication, small friction coefficient, so as to drive parts, long service life.5. excellent weather resistance.
- Q:What kind of material is the plastic bag commonly used in supermarkets now?
- 1. HDPE is a shopping bag for supermarkets. It feels cool and hard to use. Do not add color, the bag is very dim.2. low density polyethylene, used for packaged food, feels soft and transparent.
- Q:What is the essential difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics are a type of plastics, as well as general plastics.Like everyday things, what barrels, pots, plastic, etc?.
- Q:What material do you need for plastic film? Do you use this material?
- Or LDPE (high pressure polyethylene). Or a mixture of the two. The bags made of two materials each have their own characteristics, and are chosen according to the purpose and performance of the products. Polyethylene is petrochemical products, prices vary according to crude oil and market conditions every day, at present LDPE (high pressure polyethylene) offer at 13500 yuan. HDPE (low pressure polyethylene) at 11000 yuan up and down.
- Q:How many types of plastics are there?
- PP: the name for polypropylene, five-star pin, handrails, floor mats and high strength is not necessary connections. Disadvantages: poor wear resistance and low surface hardness.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flat screen?
- Plastic flat net (also known as plastic breeding net) is plastic material in the extruder heating melting through the extrusion into a special rotating head is provided with a plurality of holes inside and outside of the die, the molten plastic flowing through the die pore forming two shares melt silk, because of head rotation, two shares converge to a continuous filament thus, the formation of network, after cooling into the net.
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- PEI is generally broken piece of edible oil bottle, coke bottles, water bottles and other beverage bottles. Professionally speaking, PET is polyethylene terephthalate, and E-PET refers to high transparency, smooth surface, large bottle thickness, high temperature resistance at 120 degrees Celsius or more. Simply put, it's a PET bottle of good quality. Our jargon is a mineral water bottle.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average