Detailed Product Description
High producing capacity
No put any filler, no impurity, good tenacity
1.Pipe (water pipe )
2.injection grade(medical &cosmetic container)
3.extrusion grade(pen ,vase, pipe ,etc)
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- PS does not have no foaming agent. It is divided into GPPS (ordinary type) and HIPS (impact type). It is used for injection molding, extrusion, television, telephone shell, cup and so on.The main ingredients are polystyrene.
- Q:Plastic PPT30S add what material will increase hardness?
- Commonly used talc and calcium carbonate increase the flexural modulus rather than the surface hardness. To increase surface hardness, a nucleating agent can be used. Moreover, talc and calcium carbonate can not be added to the injection molding, you must use the pumping equipment.
- Q:What's the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- In thermoplastic resins, the molecular chains of resins are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the chains, and soften the flow when heated. The process of cooling hardens is a physical change. The first heating thermosetting plastics can be softening, heated to a certain temperature, chemical reaction and curing a chain to harden, this change is irreversible, then again, when heated, can no longer become soft flowing.
- Q:Characteristics and uses of CA plastics
- A chemically modified natural polymer obtained by esterification of hydroxyl groups in cellulose molecules with acetic acid. Its performance depends on the degree of acetylation.
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are produced by wrapping plastic film?
- There are many kinds of plastic film, each of which has the corresponding raw materials, we look at the production of raw materials for various films!
- Q:Is the tableware made of PP raw material the best of those plastic tableware?
- None of the plastic products used as tableware would be very good! Tableware generally considers the effect of heat on raw materials, and PP should be a better raw material at present!
- Q:How do plastic materials come from?
- Plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption, noise elimination, and excellent performancePlastic raw materials are extracted from some oil in the part of PC is most familiar with the material extracted from the oil, the PC material has a gasoline burning time; ABS is made from coal, ABS will show when soot like burn out; POM extraction from natural gas, POM will have a very smelly smell of gas when burned.
- Q:Pollution in the production of plastic raw materials from petroleum production
- Manufacturing process of resin is the number of small molecular materials (high molecular compound monomer, alkane, olefin, could also have liquid such as gasoline and diesel decomposed) by polymerization together into a polymer compound. The polymerization can be divided into polymerization and polycondensation according to the composition of monomer and the change of result.The reaction of monomer addition and polymerization is called polymerization. Condensation polymerization is the process of reaction, in addition to forming high polymer, but also produce water, alcohol, ammonia and other low molecular by-products. The composition of the polymer is different from that of the raw monomer. After polymerization, the polymers with large molecular weight can be obtained. Synthetic resins are polymers of high molecular weight. Resins can be divided into two categories according to their properties after heating: one is called thermoplastic resin, and the other is thermosetting resin. Thermoplastic resin after heating can soften, flow, repeatedly plasticization and molding, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyamide; thermosetting resin is soluble and fusible before processing, but in the heating, pressurizing and curing agent under the action can become insoluble and infusible, cannot be heated again softening products to curing, phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, epoxy resin, unsaturated resin belongs to this kind of resin.
- Q:What are plastic materials extracted from?
- Plastic is made of petroleum or natural gas as raw material, through refining, cracking into a variety of petrochemical raw materials (monomer), and then through polymerization (adding polymerization or condensation polymerization) derived from high polymer resin.
- Q:What plastic material is used for plastic hose?
- PE: the main raw material for polyethylene. The performance of light weight, good toughness, good low temperature resistance, non-toxic, low cost, high impact strength, compressive strength and tensile strength but lower thermal welding, flange connecting thread water pipe, rain water pipe, gas pipe, industrial pipe corrosion.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average