Detailed Product Description
Hot dipped gal. before or after welding
PVC coating/powder coating
Wire Mesh Fence
Fence is a freestanding structure designed to restrict or prevent movement across a boundary.
Low carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire, PVC Impregnation, galvanized
2.Weaving: Woven and welded.
3.wire mesh fence Surface treatment:
PVC coated;electric galvanizing ,hot-dipped galvanizing
Corrosion resistance, aging resistance, sunshine resistance and weather resistance. easy to
transport; easy installed
steel clips or plastic clips; plastic anti-rain caps; base plate if need.
6.Fence are constructed for several purposes.including:
*Agricultural fencing:to keep livestock in or predators act.
*Temporary fencing: to provide safety and security and to direct movement.wherever temporary access control is required,especially on building and construction sites.
*Boundary fencing:to demarcate a piece of real property.
*Barbed wire fence:can be made in different styles as per requirement,like for agricultural pruposes.protecting livestock,demaring property, etc
* Chain link fencing: is most commonly available galvanized which is silver color. We also carry colored chain link fence.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic basins? Are they raw materials?
- Generally PP material, transparent is raw material, opaque is not necessarily
- Q:What does plastic material include?
- The main raw material of plastics is oil and natural gas, that is, carbon hydrogen compounds. First, the appropriate large molecules in petroleum and natural gas are extracted, first split into monomers, and then polymerized into polymers to become plastic.
- Q:Plastic raw materials, electroplating grade round face, electroplating grade, what is the concept?
- Such as ABS727 and so on. For example, plastic plating material can not add any gate material, that is because the material may be part of the carbonization, leading to local polarity reduction, will form electroplating pores.
- Q:What raw material produces the plastic to the human body not to harm, to the environment does not have the pollution?
- Polylactic acid (PLA) and poly lactide, by microbial fermentation of lactic acid monomer chemical synthesis. After the use of automatic degradation, will not pollute the environment. Poly lactic acid can be processed into fibers and films have excellent mechanical properties, its strengthroughly with nylon fiber and polyester fiber. Polylactic acid in vivo can be hydrolyzed into lactic acid and acetic acid, and the metabolic enzymes of CO2 and H2O, so it can be used as medical materials. In Japan, the United States has been using polylactic acid plastic processing suture, artificial bone and artificial skin. Polylactic acid was also used in the production of packaging containers, agricultural film and fiberwith sportswear and bedding.
- Q:Characteristics and uses of CA plastics
- Commercially available products can be divided into general cellulose acetate (acetyl - 37% - 40%). Plasticizers are often added as injection molded parts, such as toothbrushes, brushes, etc.. Cellulose acetate with a high acetyl content (40% to 42% acetyl), white, granular, powdery or cotton solid. The light stability, not easy to burn, in dilute acid, gasoline, mineral oil and vegetable oil in stability, swelling in chloroform, insoluble in acetone, methyl acetate, can dilute alkali erosion, has advantages of toughness, transparency, good gloss, good melt fluidity, easy molding. Dichloromethane homogeneous method using refined cotton linter and acetic acid with acetyl sulfate as catalyst, esterification, hydrolysis in the presence of dichloromethane solvent, can be combined with cellulose acetate acetic acid content in 60% + 0.5% range. The traditional method is to use dry cotton, acetic acid in the presence of catalyst activation, sulfuric acid, acetic acid and acetic anhydride with mixture of acetylation, then adding dilute acetic acid hydrolysis to belong to the degree of substitution, and catalyst, precipitation, acid washing, rice drying. After partial hydrolysis, cellulose acetate is called two, and the degree of esterification is 220~270. Without hydrolysis, that is, the degree of esterification, the gamma value of 300, said three cellulose acetate. Two cellulose acetate plastic handle, can do all kinds of tools of computer and typewriter alphanumeric keys, phone chassis, car steering wheel, textile equipment parts, radio switch and insulation, pen, spectacle frame and lens, toys, daily necessities, but also do desalination membranes. Three cellulose acetate, high melting point, can only match into solution processing, used as a movie film, X film, light film, electromagnetic diaphragm insulating tape, transparent container, the silver zinc battery.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic do you have?
- Engineering plasticsGeneral engineering plastics include: polyamide, POM, polycarbonate, modified polyphenylene oxide, thermoplastic polyester, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, methyl amyl polymer, vinyl alcohol copolymer, etc..Special engineering plastics are crosslinked and non crosslinked. The crosslinked types are poly amino bis maleic amide, poly three triazine, crosslinked polyimide, heat-resistant epoxy tree fingers and so on. Non crosslinked types are polysulfone, polyethersulfone, polyphenylene sulfide, polyimide and PEEK.
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- MI (Melt, Flow, Index, or, MFI,), Melt, Flow, Rate (MFR), the full name of the melt flow index, or the melt flow index, refers to a plastic material processing when the flow performance of the value. It is a conventional method of identifying plastic properties.
- Q:I'd like to know what PP plastic material is PP plastic raw materials cleaning can not use ultrasonic cleaning machine to wash it?
- After research, "ultrasonic cleaning machine" function is that as long as the liquid can be immersed in the sound field, the product exists in the cleaning role, and the cleaning speed, high quality. Especially for PP plastic raw materials, under the action of ultrasound, it takes only 5-10 minutes to complete. The speed is several times as many as that of the traditional method, and the cleanliness is also high.
- Q:What are plastic materials extracted from?
- All kinds of plastics are gradually processed to produce various kinds of downstream products, including rubber, coating, finishing agent, artificial fiber, synthetic resin and so on.Resin usually refers to softening or melting range after heating. When softening, it tends to flow under external force. At normal temperature, it is solid, semi solid, and sometimes liquid organic polymer.
- Q:What is the specific material for plastic pallets?
- Plastic pallets vary greatly in price, and cheap plastic pallets are made of recycled plastic waste after processing;There is to see the pallet bearing, and see if it is necessary to strengthen the steel bar, if the reinforcement of the bearing, certainly no problem, the price will be relatively high;Plastic tray overall is good, easy to clean, light weight; purchase well, choose a few suggestions tray manufacturers, so that they were bidding competition, so the price can also press down some
Our company has staff members who are young, with higher education and rich working experience. Our company has gone into a right track and has set up good cooperative relationships with many manufacturers who have showed more interests in the new technologies that are designed by us, offering good support to our Group. With the advantages of located in a coastal developed area, our company will remedy the defects of low information and inconvenient commercial operating modes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||HACCP ;ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range