Hdpe Lining For Water Tank
Hdpe Lining For Water Tank Related Searches
Hdpe Lining For Water Tank Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Hdpe Lining For Water Tank supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Hdpe Lining For Water Tank firm in China.
It is good to cover the geotextile
- What are you breeding? Tarpaulin can be waterproof and waterproof, do not know if you have not seen geotextiles, geotextiles and silk cotton coat inside the like, light, there is a certain role in insulation, but not waterproof. Hope to help yous
What is PAG in PAG composite geotextile
- Should be a high-strength glass fiber or grille and non-woven woven or bonded together geotextile, PAG is estimated that the product is a product code, one may be nominal vertical and horizontal strong, similar geogrid Such as PAG50-160, the other may be used cloth and grille specifications, such as 50kn grille and 160 grams of nonwovenss
Do geotextiles and geogrids do check-in?
- Required, geotextile and geogrid material is qualified. But actually depends on the situation to set.s
What is the high strength to strengthen the composite geotextile
- The correct product name should be high-strength reinforced composite geotextile This is a different from the traditional geotextile new products. Reinforced geotextile is made of high-strength fiber tow and non-woven composite weaving, the process is arranged in parallel fiber bundles, give full play to the role of the yarn. Non-woven mat under which the warp technology will be wrapped around the bundle, so that fiber tow and non-woven together, not only to keep the non-woven filter, but also has the strength of woven cloth. Mainly used in: rivers and lakes, drains, reservoir dam control project and power plant ash dam, mine, airport, cargo yard, railway, highway, tunnel, municipal, environmental protection and other projects, with reinforcement, isolation, Drainage, protection and other functions, is an excellent geotechnical materials; the main role is to seepage and isolation of the grassroots level, to prevent soil erosion, sand, and the embankment foundation of the embankment increased tolerance. The superiority is mainly manifested in the following aspects: high strength composite reinforced geotextile anti-aging durability, the service life can reach and more than 100 years; high strength composite geotextile puncture high strength, physical indicators far more conventional geosynthetics Material strength index; high strength composite geotextile friction coefficient, the adhesion is particularly strong, increasing the adhesion of the isolation layer, taking into account the external factors on the impact of reinforced filter layer reduced; high-strength composite geotextile reinforced acid, alkali , Salt corrosion, in the low temperature and high temperature and UV anti-aging experiments, the physical indicators stable.s
Welding of impervious geotextile
- 1. Seam processing is the key to the construction process, the general use of heat welding method, PE film surface heat treatment, so that the surface melting, and then through the pressure, so that one fusion. 2. For the laying of a good geomembrane, edge seams require no oil, water, dust and so on. 3. Before welding to adjust the seam at the two sides of the PE single film, so that a certain width of the lap, lap width is generally 6 ~ 8 cm and smooth, no wrinkles. 4. Use special welding machine for welding. Welding construction effect map:s
Pvc waterproof board and geotextile must be used with what
- To stick together, I specialize in producing pvc waterproof board and geotextile and other geotextile materialss
Do you have to have a mattress on the geotextile?
- 1, geotextile must be washed back to fill or sand protective layer and light compaction to prevent the subsequent construction of the destruction of geotextile, punctured and so on. But also a transition zone, to ease the upper load on the geotextile extrusion, tensile force and so on. 2, "Geotextile Construction Code QB / SNGSG-2004" and "Geosynthetics Application Technical Specifications GB / T-2017" backfill requirements: 1) timely backfill materials, backfill stone maximum drop of not more than 300mm, Heavy earth stones should not roll on the slope of the rolling; 2) fill the compaction should meet the design requirements, backfill 300mm loose layer, light compaction. 3, geotextile introduction: 1), geotextile by synthetic fiber through acupuncture or weaving made of permeable geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Advantages: geotextile with excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with a light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, resistance to Freezing, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant advantages. 2), Disadvantages: in the rigid base waterproof requirements are not applicable (tensile rate does not meet the requirements), easy to break, scratches and so on.s
300g geotextile GB thickness is how much
- 300g geotextile GB thickness is 2mm ~ 2.5mm; geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protective effect, with a light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance characteristics. Geotextile is one of the geosynthetics, the application of geosynthetics originated in the fifties of the twentieth century, the domestic geotextile is one of the national eight five plan, China promulgated in 1998, "geosynthetics staple fiber Acupuncture non-woven geotextile "(GB / T-1998) standard, the current geotextile has been widely used in many areas.s
how to install door closer
- Door closer is a common household appliances in our life. It is widely used in large buildings such as office buildings, to limit the spread of fire and the ventilation of building...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...