Order On-line Tracking
|Type::||Geotextiles||Overall Length:||100 feet||material::||Polypropylene|
Woven Geotextiles Features
Woven geotextiles are used to hold soil in place
They can also be used under rip rap, gabions or precast block
Woven geotextiles area time and money saving alternative to traditional methods using graded aggregate or sand filters
They prolong the surface life and stabilize the foundation while providing a rugged separation layer between aggregate and subgrade
Measures 6-feet width by 300-feet length.
Woven Geotextiles Specification
1) Composition: 100% polypropylene
2) Weight: 10 - 300gsm
3) Width: as you request
4) Various colors available
5) Characteristics: environmentally-friendly, good tensile strength, soft, lightweight, non-toxic, water-resistant, air permeable
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
1.In order to provide customers with comprehensive technical support,we will provide technical and other related information upon request in a timely manner.
2.In required,we will appoint specialized technicians to the construction site to give technical trainings to construction people,and offer technical guidance throughout the whole construction process.
3.For damage due to shipment and delivery,after we receive the complaint,we will check the issure through provided pictures and videos.If our responsibility is confirmed,we wil offer free replacement.
4.When the construction is completed,as your request,our technical staff may participate in the final acceptance.
Q: What kind of payments does jenor support?
A: T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
Q: Do you charge for the samples?
A: Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
Q: Can you produce according to customers' design?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|