|Place of Origin: |
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
5.8m or customized
2mm to 90.2mm
|material standard: |
PN4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25
|working time: |
more than 50 years
|recycled and environment-friendly: |
dn50 hdpe pipe water supply hdpe tube fire fighting pipeline
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard export package or customized|
|Delivery Detail:||1-30 days after accept deposit|
environment-friendly DN50 HDPE pipeline for building
4.full export certification
Name:environment-friendly dn50 hdpe pipe, water supply hdpe tube, fire fighting pipeline
DN50 HDPE pipeline product description
|Outer Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
3.lower installation cost
4.higher flow capacity
5.longevity: 50 years
6.recycled and environment-friendly
- Q:Extruded board fire B1, B2 grade material how to distinguish
- Extrusion board fire B1, B2 grade material distinction: B2 level for the slow combustion level, that is, after the fire will not become larger, and the drop will not ignite the filter paper; B1 level from the asphyxia, that is, leave the fire After the automatic extinguished, or 10 seconds off. Extruded board is extruded polystyrene insulation board, it is polystyrene resin as raw materials with other raw materials and additives, through a special process of heating at the same time into the catalyst, and then continuous extrusion (XPS), XPS has a perfect closed-cell honeycomb structure, this structure allows the XPS board has a very low water absorption. It is known as the thermal insulation with extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) (Almost no water absorption), moisture-proof, airtight, light, corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, high pressure resistance, anti-aging (normal use almost no aging decomposition), long life, low thermal conductivity Energy saving and environmental protection insulation materials. Due to the continuous extrusion caused by the tight closed-cell structure. Its density, water absorption, thermal conductivity and steam permeability are lower than other types of sheet metal, is the market recognized the best insulation materials. Extruded board of fire grade classification is more detailed, there are B3, B2, B1 three levels (A level on the current science and technology can not be achieved), which B3 level for the ordinary board, that is, the fire, and the fire is growing ; B2 level for the slow combustion level, that is, after the point of fire will not become larger, and the drop will not ignite the filter paper; B1 level from the asphyxiation level, that is, after leaving the fire automatically extinguished, or 10 seconds off.
- Q:What is the raw material for producing fire retardant coatings?
- Sodium silicate, high school, is the reaction of silica and sodium hydroxide
- Q:Will the fire paint in general can buy it? Guiqiu.
- Fire retardant coating only a specific manufacturer to produce, as if there is a production license, you must first look at the purchase of this card, if you can not get out of the purchase will be careful, in general, Anti-fire lions full preservative paint price is very cheap, and many need to fire paint will be directly continuous fire retardant coating manufacturers, you should be able to find Google, hoping to help you.
- Q:What is the fire door made of the material
- Steel, wood, or steel-wood composite can be folder within the fire sandwich panels, such as rock wool, perlite and the like
- Q:What is the flame-retardant plastic? Is PBT a fireproof material?
- LS said the two are modified plastic, that is, the material may itself is not good flame retardant, but by adding flame retardant, you can make the material to achieve a certain level of flame retardant, in other words, that is, most of the material added Flame retardants have flame retardant properties, but this should not be the answer to the landlord want it fundamentally speaking, the flame retardant test material is to see the material off the fire after the extinguishing time, or material burning time, according to material Different, different sizes, different testing methods, of course, there are many natural flame retardant materials, such as PVC (PVC) without adding flame retardant, it is extinguished from the fire. (PEEK), polyetherimide (PEI), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), polyphenylene sulfone (PPSU), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) , Polyether sulfone (PES), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and liquid crystal polymer (LCP) and so on. PBT itself is not very good flame retardant, halogen-free flame retardant can also be modified, the so-called halogen-free flame retardant or halogen-containing flame retardant, it means that the use of the taste is a bit of fat, Flame retardant, halogen-containing combustion in the general produce toxic gases, but the flame retardant effect is very good, the price is low. As for how you mention the difference, do not know what you want to distinguish, I feel you are not like to ask how the difference between the plastic resistance is not flame retardant, the general is a direct test friends, fundamentally speaking, and molecular structure has a great relationship, such as PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) containing Cl, burning produce HCl, so the flame retardant effect is good, but the HCl toxic, look at the polymer aspects of the bar, I hope to help you
- Q:Fire-resistant coatings are generally water-based or oily
- Common fire-resistant coatings on the market are also water-soluble (oily). Fire retardant coating from the dispersion medium can be divided into: water and solvent-based two. Water-based fire retardant coating: water as a dispersion medium, the emulsion for the film-forming material, in a variety of flame retardants, filler composition of water-based fire retardant coating. Solvent (oil) fire retardant coating: organic solvent for the thinner, resin for the film-forming material, in a variety of flame retardants, fill the composition of solvent-based fire retardant coating. The difference between the two: water-based fire retardant paint green, environmentally friendly fire-resistant coating, is the national and industry recommended species. Solvent-based fire retardant coating because of the organic film in the process of drying, benzene, xylene and other needs to be volatile, so people and the environment have a certain impact, but in a certain environment, solvent-based fire retardant coating fire resistance, water resistance Chemical resistance is water-based fire retardant coating can not reach. With the continuous progress of technology, the future may be completely eliminated solvent-based fire retardant coating.
- Q:Outdoor steel ladder as a fire evacuation ladder has any requirements
- Width greater than 1.5 meters, railings height of not less than 1.25 meters
- Q:Pipeline insulation materials, which are generally several types of fire protection
- According to the relevant standards of GB8624-9, the burning performance grade of building materials is divided into the following four grades: Class A: incombustible building materials: almost no combustion. B1 level: flame retardant building materials: a good flame retardant effect, in the air case of fire or high temperature is not easy to fire, not easy to spread, and in the open fire will immediately stop burning. B2 grade: flammable building materials: a certain role in the fire, in the air in case of fire or high temperature will immediately fire burning, easy to lead to fire spread, such as wood structure housing. B3 level: flammable Building materials: no fire retardant effect method often weary end of the whole take the whole household, easy to burn, fire a great danger. Pipeline temperature material varieties can be divided into inorganic insulation materials, organic insulation materials and composite insulation materials three types: 1. inorganic insulation materials are common: rock wool board, glass beads insulation mortar, foam cement board, glass wool Plate and so on (inorganic insulation material fire rating is usually A level). 2. Organic insulation materials are common: molded polystyrene board, phenolic resin board, polyurethane board (organic insulation material fire rating is usually B1 level). 3. Composite insulation materials are common: composite silicate insulation (A) and so on.
- Q:How is the distinction between fire grade?
- Look at how much concentration the concentration of the higher the better
- Q:What is the thickness of the thin fire retardant paint brushing each time?
- Thin-type fire-resistant paint brushing or spraying the thickness of each 0.5-2mm, according to the nature of the material to determine the thickness. Thin fire retardant coating if it is the kind of wear and tear that the amount of more than the burden of consumption in Russia with the same thickness of the spray between the 1-1.5mm appropriate. Wait until the coating is dry and spray the next time, the thickness of the coating is not sag as the standard. First, the construction method 1, before the construction of steel surface to be rust treatment, and remove the surface dust, oil, spray 1 to 2 times the anti-rust paint. 2, with a bucket spray device with 0.4-0.6Mpa air pressure spray, paint to be evenly stirred. 3, pay attention to the first coating coating thickness of 1mm or so, dry and spray the second time, the coating thickness of 2mm, after drying spray the next time, and so on until the corresponding coating thickness. 4, according to the requirements of the fire limit level, spray to the appropriate coating thickness. 5, when the surface requirements of smooth and smooth, should be applied to the last side of the spray for smoothing. Third, the note 1, the coating can not be mixed with oily paint in the wet state. 2, the construction temperature should be above 0 ℃, rain or surface condensation or air humidity more than 85% when the construction should not be. 4, the paint is not combustible, not fried, non-dangerous goods, all kinds of transport can be transported.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range