Detailed Product Description
LDPE is used in interlining of women and childrens wear, shoes, hats and non-woven.
Melting range: 108-115oC
0-200um Powder dot
80 -300um Powder scattering
200-300um Powder scattering
1) 40oC: Excellent
2) 60oC : Satisfactory
- Q:What is the material of plastic dip?
- Immersion is a plastic coating process, that is, the plastic coating on the substrate (usually metal), such as: our daily clothes racks, pliers handle, scissors on the rubber sleeve, handrails and so on. According to whether need to be heated into hot dip and cold plastic raw materials, in accordance with the dip to points can be divided into liquid dip and dip powder.
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- At present, the demand for plastic gear with high wear resistance and noiseless gear is very strong. POLYMSJ noiseless nylon composite occupies a leading position in this field. If it doesn't solve the problem, you can try it out.
- Q:How do plastic raw materials trade? How big is the market?
- Traditional trading model is to realize the circulation of plastic raw materials with contacts, telephones and fixed customers. The Internet trading mode of transaction is transferred from the line to line, from order flow to terminal distribution capabilities are strong, with IT technology and services to provide information, plastic raw materials trading, a full range of logistics finance.
- Q:Does plastic raw material ENBA have toughening effect?
- ENBA is also called EBA --- ethylene butyl acrylate, EBA itself at 40 degrees below zero, as well as impact resistance, flexible material, can be used as toughening agent; at the same time, EBA polarity, and a variety of polymer compatibility is good
- Q:What plastic material is resistant to high temperature?
- PPS is a kind of special engineering plastics with excellent comprehensive performance. Dimensional stability of PPS has excellent temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, flame retardant, balanced and excellent physical and mechanical properties and excellent electrical properties and other characteristics, are widely used as structural polymer materials, by filling after modification, widely used in special engineering plastics. At the same time, it can be made into various functional films, coatings and composite materials. It has been successfully applied in the fields of electronics, electrical appliances, aeronautics and Astronautics, automobile transportation and so on. Domestic enterprises have actively developed and formed a certain production capacity, which changed the situation of relying solely on imports in the past. However, there are still some problems in China's PPS technology, such as low variety of products, high functional products, and urgent expansion of production capacity, which will be the focus of the next development of PPS.
- Q:How do you increase the transparency and hardness of PP plastic suction pipes? What raw materials do you need to add?
- First, the material selection should be correct. Generally speaking, it is better to choose PP with good transparency.
- Q:What are the concepts, classifications and distinctions of modified plastics and plastic materials?
- Plastic raw material:Concept: the word "plastic" in the word "plastic material" is intended as a material or plastic material that can be arbitrarily shaped into various shapes. In the dictionary is defined as "synthetic or natural polymers as the main component, under certain conditions can plasticization and molding can keep shape, the end product of materials.Classification: (1) according to the characteristics of resin when heating and cooling, classification: 1. Thermosetting plastics, two, thermoplastics(2) according to the classification of plastic use: general plastics, engineering plastics, plastic raw materials
- Q:What is the hardness of PAEK+30%GF plastic material?
- Polypropylene plastic (PP) hardness is Rockwell hardness 48. General plastics Rockwell hardness, Brinell hardness and Rockwell hardness measurement, not with Mohs hardness measurement. The hardness of nails is not measured, so it is difficult to compare with the data, I think the hardness should be quite.
- Q:PVC what is the difference between raw and recycled raw materials?
- Products using recycled materials are brittle, easy to break or burst, very durable.
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- MFI- melt flow index, also known as the melt flow rate (MFR), it was determined at a given shear stress (with applied load) and temperature, melt flow properties of materials (measured by g/10min).
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average