||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Material:Low-Carbon Iron Wire
Twist Method:Single Twist
Application:Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type:Single Razor
Wire Gauge:14x14 BWG
Coil Outside Diameter:450mm
Line Wire:Single /Double
Bar Length and Width:12mm-67mm
Transport Package:Plastic Bag, Carton or as Required
Electro Galvanized Bared Wire
Hot Dipped GI Barded Wire
PVC Coated Bard Wire
Razor Barded Wire
Barded Wire Materials: Low carbon steel wire. Electro GI Wire/ Hot Dipped GI Wire, and PVC coated iron wire in blue, green, yellow and other colors.
Barded Wire Specifications: 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches ( tolerance +-1/2")
Barded Wire Weaving and Characteristics: Twist and weave, with firm structure and beautiful appearance
Barded Wire General Use: Barbed wire mainly used as the protection net industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, plantation or fencing. Grass boundary, railway, highway, etc.
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire; Hot-dip galvanized barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire; PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm-0.6mm; different colors or length are available at customers request.
- Q:Wire nut connection question?
- Even though you had been wise to make use of the noalox, or antioxidant, i might ratehr endorse that you get the suitable gauge of wire in copper and rewire the entire circuit. The intent that I say that's that your oven is a excessive resistance circuit and aluminum does no longer like high resistance. With excessive resistance on aluminum, the aluminum wire will start running or moving under the strain and can eventually burn out the connection. In the event you have got to leave it aluminum, don't use a wire nut, but get a split nut from an electrical provide, use teh same goop on it, then get two wrenches for the best way that you just ought to screw the break up bolt to the nut, tighten the item down as tight as humanly viable, the wrap it with a specified tape that the electrical give may also have. It's not the commonplace electrical tape, but a stretchable tape and also you wrap it tight at the least 3 or a bit of extra inches on all sides of the nut. This may insulate the connection in order that it are not able to be shorted out in any respect. Mine had the same aluminum connection and when I changed the stove, which was difficult wired to the stove, I simply replaced the entire wire. Mainly the field is just not too some distance away fromthe stove due to the fact it wants to be as just about it to decrease resistance. To scan what you have got performed, that you would be able to take a low-cost volt meter from Radio shack, set it on the correct settings for measuring voltage on 220, and if the needle goes to 220 + or - a bit, you're nice in the meanwhile.
- Q:1992 Lexus ES300 Stereo Wiring Diagram/Schematic?
- Here ya go, 1994 Lexus ES300 Car Audio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Gray Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Red Car Radio Ground Wire: Brown Car Radio Illumination Wire: Pink/Blue Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Pink/Blue Car Stereo Amplifier Location: Right of the glove box. Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): White Note: White is the common ground for the signal going to the amplifier. Good Luck!
- Q:wired connection with xbox 360?
- shady fox is right.
- Q:Resistance in a new wire 5 times longer than the original?
- the quantity of twine ought to stay the comparable that's A L, so once you double L you decrease A in 0.5. Resistance = Rho L/A, so the recent twine has 4 cases the resistance or 20 ohms.
- Q:How do I connect CAT5 wire to a RJ45 wire?
- if you are using for phone, then you will just need to be concerned with green/red and blue/blue white for line 1 and yellow/black orange/orange white for line 2 line #1 greenblue/white redsolid blue line #2 (not required to connect if you only have 1 phone line) yelloworange/white blacksolid orange polarity is not important with modern telephone equiptment, so as long as G/R=BL-BL/W and Y/B=OR-OR/W then it does not matter if the striped wires are reversed from the list above... seeing your question again.... there is a wire missing, if you strip back the outer sheath of the wire you should find a black wire as well.... but green/red is the important pair for line #1
- Q:wires, coils, AC generators?
- bypass to the factors save and get a Chilton's! That way you're becoming photos appropriate in front of you to adventure up your application. They value approximately $15! the remarkable $15 you will ever spend. appropriate now you will have all your wires back on and not dropping time top right here with idiots which will greater suitable valuable than probable supply you the incorrect answer as nicely!
- Q:where can i get thin insulated wire?
- it is called enameled magnet wire. try an electronics supply house or a motor and transformer electrical supply house. you can also purchase it online. you could also just take apart an old electric fan or door bell and unwind the magnetic wire. ~the other answerers don't understand wire, enameled magnet wire has a fine enamel insulation that needs to be sanded off in order to make a connection, as the enamel electrically insulates it to prevent an obvious short, but allows the inductive fields to easily pass through. it is used in all motors and most xfmr's.
- Q:Hookin up DVD safety wire to parking brake ???
- We'll if its an Alpine, there is going to be 2 brake wires. You cant jsut simply ground this wire to make the picture work. As soon as you restart the vehicle, the system will know, and you wont be able to watch video anymore. One wire is yellow/blue and one is yellow/blk. The one that is yel/blk should go to your brake wire. This is the one that is on your footbrake. You can test to see what wire this would hook up to. Just go to the brake pedal switch and test the maybe 4 wires are there. All this wire needs to see is 12v when you press the brake. The yel/blu wire is going to the only wire that goes to your parking brake. You'll see it, its the only one that is connected to the metal of the lever. All this wire needs to see is ground. There is a sequence that these wires needs to see. Usually its your foot brake on (hold it), then toggle your parking brake on, then off, then back on again, and then release your footbrake. This will make your screen view video and access extra settings. FYI, you can also buy a bypass module for this on OKorder. It will only cost maybe $20 or so. It will tell you how to wire it up to this relay so that everytime you turn your car on, it will automatically do the sequence for you. Hope this helps!
- Q:do you know what's the use of wire mesh?
- well different uses for different sizes and material of the wire. i have a stainless steel one in kitchen to make fries. the iron one is used on windows. people use it to make pet - bird and animal cages as well
- Q:sub wiring and amp wiring?
- The current passing through the wires will cause the wires to heat up if not sufficient guage. Think of the millions of little electrons pushing and shoving back and forth, all this action causes friction on a molecular level and of course we all know friction equals heat. In a bigger guage wire there is more room for the same number of electons. It's really that simple. Use as heavy a guage speaker wire that you can. You will have no signal loss and little heat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range