Razor Barbed Wire Hot-Dipped/Electric Galvanized
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Razor barbed wire hot-dipped/electric galvanized
Razor wire fence also named razor wire, razor barbed wire. It is a new type of protection fence. With the character of beautiful, economical, secure fencing, construction of facilities, etc.
Material: High quality steel wire.
Blade: Galvanized steel.
Process: Galvanized - stamping.
Model: BTO-22(Other model can be made).
Mesh opening: 22*28cm
Roll diameter size: 25cm, 30cm, 40cm, 45cm, 55cm, 60cm, etc.
Features: Razor barbed wire is a new developed fencing mesh which has the characteristics of a good deterrence effect, beautiful appearance, easily constructed, economical and practical, anti-corrosion, anti-ageing, anti-solarization and durable.
|single loop razor barbed wire(single coil)|
|Out diameter||NO. of loops||Standard cover length||Blade Style||Remark|
|Cross type razor barbed wire(double loops)|
|450mm||56||8-9M (3 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|500mm||56||9-10M (3 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Crosstype|
|600mm||56||10-11M (3 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|600mm||56||8-10M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|700mm||56||10-12M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|800mm||56||11-13M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|900mm||56||12-14M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|960mm||56||13-15M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
|980mm||56||14-16M (5 CLIPS)||BTO-10.12.18.22.28.30||Cross type|
Package of razor barbed wire:
Wrapped with plastic cloth inside, plastic woven bag outside. Every 20 bundles are wrapped with steel strip, into one large bundle.
- Q:I have 2 wires coming up a conduit. i need to put those wires into a timer and then to my pump. can anyone explain or has a website with diagrams
- I agree entire heartedly with Tatimspas and that guy that reported to apply the white twine is fortunate he hasnt harm or perhaps killed somebody(possibly he has who knows). You woulnt have faith how many properties i'm going into and locate basically that top subject inflicting a sink or perhaps bathtub to alter into energized
- Q:Hi i would like to ask what is the diference between the two versions of wiring the RJ 45 connector. when I was making my first networking cable, i used the wiring according to an image that only was using/connecting four wires into the connector. the cable works and works well. Now i found plenty of other images, all of them reccomending the full /eight wires/ connecting. Do I run my network on lower Mbits/sec? what are the other four wires used for? Thanks
- You should terminaqte all 8 wires even when running at 100M 10M speeds are ok using just the 4, but at 100M, while the unused pairs do not carry a signal, they do help with attenuation.
- Q:For my braces, the top wire where my two front teeth are, I can push the wire and it sort of bend. I don't know if this is normal or not. Can someone tell me?
- Just ask your dentist. have your mom call and ask.
- Q:The question is can i complete a ac circuit if i connect a live from one wire to a neutral from another.
- yes you can but what you're asking doesn't sound safe! be sure you know what you're doing before you electrocute someone or burn the place down!
- Q:i got this switch with numbers 1 , 2, 3, and 4 on it and 4 wires red, green, and two black. Which wires go to which number?
- Well it is defintely a 3 way switch. The fourth (green) wire being the ground. I can't tell you by the numbers, but I can tell you by the screws which wire goes where. If it does not apply to your switch you may need to go get a new one. They are inexpensive. The green, ground wire goes to the screw that is usually attached to the arms ( metal extentions that hold against the sheet rock. Now you need to find the red and black wire that are together. Look inside the box where the wires come in and you should be able to tell if the red and black are in the same sheathing. These are your travelers. The travelers need to go on the two screws that are across from eachother. One goes on the right side and one goes on the left. Does not matter which side. The last black wire, depending on which of the two 3 ways you are at is either your power or your light leg (wire going to your light). This wire goes on the last screw. Hope this was helpful.
- Q:i have old wiring for a stove that iam putting in ,a new box but i have only 3 wires 2 of them are white and 1 black how should i connect on a 4 wire receptacle? on the receptacle 1 white 1 green, 4 a ground then it says x then y ???????
- I would suggest that you go and pick up the correct box. You should 4 wiring box if you are using 220 volt system. white,red,black and green
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:So I know that the neutral wire is the 'return wire'. But why does my textbook say that it has the potential to have the same amount of electricity as the live wire (if the wiring is faulty)? But essentially, if the wiring is not faulty it is technically safe to touch it, it has 0 volts.Could someone explain this to me?
- a million. whilst that is working regularly, Voltage could be present for the time of stay and independent twine. cutting-edge could flow from stay to independent twine. 2. whilst there's a fault, The voltage would be present interior the stay twine and since the circuit isn't closed, No cutting-edge could be flowing. 3. No that is no longer ultimate. yet at times, the earth twine could be transmitted to the sub station the place in its joined with the independent. 4. green 5. The Casing could be linked to earth. for this reason the independent is shorted with earth.
- Q:Can you wire an extention cord to low voltage wireing? to like malabu lights
- malibu lights can be wired to an extension cord wire if you do not use wire that is less than 14 gauge .... -== you really are better offr to use the same wire that came with the light sets as it is designed to be weather-proof .... the wattage of the
- Q:the sensor part has 4 wires,(2 white,1 black and 1 red)each light has 1bl.and 1white
- If all else fails read the directions! Please read the directions that came with the motion sensor/outdoor light. They should have a color code in them somewhere that tells you what each color is and what it should be wired too. If you have any doubts hire a licensed qualified electrician to do it for you. You would be much better off if you don't think you are capable of doing it. If you do think you are capable make sure you turn off the breaker in the breaker box. (Not the light switch on the wall)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like