1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:I have a light fixture with odd wiring. two sets of wires in, both blacks connected and the white wires free how do i install?
- Identify the wiring so you have the power feed and the switch leg and then put some black tape on the white wire going to the switch. This should be connected to the black power feed and then the white from the power feed is connected to the white of the fixture and the black from the switch leg is connected to the black of the fixture.
- Q:Wireless or Wired Internet?
- Wired is faster and more secure, with more consistant quality.
- Q:Are all wires for electricity the same?
- Wires are as different from each other as people with almost as many variations. Wires are designed for specific purposes. For audio, the different color wires are used for phasing of the speakers. You won't get anything out of a speaker by connecting a microphone to it unless there is an amplifier between the two components. Generally, I mean really generally, if you keep the same gauge wires and connect the same wire colors together, you should be okay. But that greatly depends upon what you are really doing with the wires.
- Q:Radio Wires For A Pontiac Grand Prix?
- Speaker wires: left front: (+) tan (-) gray right front: (+) lt. green (-) dk. green left rear: (+) brown (-) yellow right rear: (+) dk. blue (-) lt. blue Accessory power at radio for amp turn-on: yellow (only in 2003 and older; should be located next to orange constant power wire)
- Q:in a household wiring there are two wires neutral and live.the electricity comes in live wire then?
- For current to flow you need a complete circuit. The neutral point of the generator winding at the power station is connected to the ground or earth and the neutral point of the transformer in your local sub-station is connected to earth. Believe it or not this completes the circuit to allow the current to flow since the neutral connection in your house is connected to the local sub-station transformer neutral.
- Q:Resistance in a new wire 5 times longer than the original?
- .4) A wire has a resistance of 19.2 . It is melted down, and from the same volume of metal a new wire is made that is 5 times longer than the original wire. What is the resistance of the new wire? Resistance = ρ * (L ÷ A) ρ = resistivity L = length A = cross sectional area L * A = volume of wire. The volume is constant L1 * A1 = L2 * A2 It is melted down, and from the same volume of metal a new wire is made that is 5 times longer than the original wire. Since the length is 5 times longer, the area is 1/5th of the original volume Resistance2 = ρ * (5L ÷ 0.2A) = ρ * 25 * L/A The new resistance is 25 times the original resistance = 25 * 19.2 = 96 Ω
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- truthfully it isn't any longer a code violation. there's a provision interior the electrical powered code that asserts that any splice might desire to be in a qualified container with cover and it would be available, meaning do no longer sheet rock over or placed cupboard in front of j container. The 8/3 section concerns me. maximum levels are rated at 50 amps and huge sort 8 is to small for fifty amps. examine the score plate on the kind. ascertain all connections are tight. Dan
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Depends on what your hooking up? Look at the unit where the wires go in and there may be a +(hot) or -(ground) marking, and the ground wire is usually black and the hot is usually red,orange or yellow.
- Q:Alpine PDX wiring???
- take (i use 12 gauge wire on my sub installs) 16-14 gauge wire and hook up the positive on the amp to the red terminal on the sub and negative to the black one. I'm not really sure what you need exactly
- Q:Wheres my stereo power wire?
- ok wait hold up. so the only wire that should be hooked from the amp to the headunit is your speaker wires, remote turn on wire, and your rca cables. ....What you need to do is get the power cable(usually red) run it from positive on the battery to the POS on your amp. next put your ground wire from the GND on the amp to bare metal on your cars chasis.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range