1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:what to use for 12 volt wire?
- If it says 12 volt wire, it just means you need to supply the lights with 12 volts. Depending on how much power the lights pull, will depend on how thick the wire should be. If it is saying to use 12 gauge wire, well, then use some 12 gauge wire.
- Q:Gage wiring?
- trim is dark brown with white trace. tach is gray. why do you need an hour meter? purple is switched power. black is ground. black with yellow trace is kill. yellow with black trace is choke/primer. yellow with red trace is solenoid/starter. now, let me hold a dollar big man.
- Q:96 caviler starter wiring (car wont start)?
- The blue wire I see is attached to the Oxygen sensor (O2). If that is loose there must be a plug where it goes. That is not shown in your picture. If you're saying the car won't crank (different from will crank but still not start) what is the wire with the blue cap that disappears behind the exhaust manifold? Here's how starters are wired: The BIG red wire comes directly from the battery to the solenoid. Also going to the solenoid is/are (a) control wire(s). Typically there's only one control wire. When you turn the key you energize the control wire. That in turn pulls the solenoid in sending the starter gear into the ring gear on the flywheel. The solenoid also makes contact between the BIG red wire and the actual starter motor itself supplying power to the motor and starts spinning the engine. Older model cars have the second wire going to the solenoid do so to supply unresisted 12 volts to the ignition coil. With computer managed engines this is not necessary, the computer does the work. Hope this clears up some issues for you. Ava g'day mate. )
- Q:How does one determine the load wires from line wires when there are multiple wires running to an outlet box?
- Nine wires? sounds kinda sketchy. you may have normally two black (positive or load) and two white or neutral wires plus a green or bare copper cable for ground. it sounds like hobo joe who wired the place decided to add a few lights and whatever else to the positive feed of the original box. If you can find out what wires do what and add a junction box for all those extra wires.
- Q:Wiring connections for bathroom ventilation??
- Get a real electrician who can work out which wire goes where. It isn't worth risking your house or your life.
- Q:Where can you buy really thin electrical wire?
- Use telephone cable,inside has more than 20 pieces of single wire. Or using ethernet cable,inside has 8 pieces of single wire.
- Q:Wire tension physics question?
- Problem 1: If the tension in the two wires are equal, the angle they make with the horizontal must also be equal. Always remember that a horizontal line is a straight angle; hence, it has a measurement of 180°. Let's look for the angle the wires make with the horizontal. 130 + x + x = 180 130 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 130 2x = 50 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 25° Each wire makes a 25° angle with the horizontal. We can now find the tension. The mass must be divided by 2. Using trigonometry, let's find the tension force. The divided weight of the lamp shall be the opposite side, and the tension force shall be the hypotenuse. sin 25° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 25° Ftens = 236.62 N (Answer) The tension is 236.62 N in each wire. Problem 2: We use the same approach. 100 + x + x = 180 100 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 100 2x = 80 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 40° Each wire makes a 40° angle with the horizontal. Calculate the tension force. sin 40° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 40° Ftens = 155.57 N (Answer) The tension is 155.57 N in each wire. Hope this helps!
- Q:appliance cord hastwo black wires....?
- DONT HOOK IT BACK UP The cord you have is the wrong cord It is missing the ground and it sounds like it is the wrong size wire Sounds like you have a lampcord Where does the cord come from ? A box in the wall? From the floor?
- Q:i needed many different colored electrical wire for cheap?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: i needed many different colored electrical wire for cheap? so im doing a custom buggy and i need so different colored wire im looking for a place to get lots of different colored wire for cheap
- Q:dodge dakota rt signal wire?
- It should be the BLK/ LB wire (although my wiring schematic shows that wire BLK/ GREEN), It will be the only circuit that have a varying voltage between 0-1 volt. Probe the wires with a DVOM and determine which wire has the signal, one wire will supply B+ for the heater, one is heater ground, one is reference supply voltage and one is signal return The signal return is the circuit you need to tap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range