1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Need help with mit lancer wiring?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green/White Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow/Green
- Q:90' caprice classic fuel pump wires
- examine the connector the place the wires plug into the gasoline pump. that is unfastened and shorting out. Unplug it and seek for burns, or the entire factor could be melted which could be extra glaring. regrettably, this could require having get right of entry to to the precise of the tank.
- Q:Someone help me wire a ceiling light (please!)?
- You need 2 wires going to the switch. You have the black wire from your power source on the bottom screw of the switch and another wire going to your fixture. They should both be black. If it is a white wire then paint it black at both ends. Connect the real black wire to the black on the fixture and the painted black wire to the black in the ceiling and connect both whites. You had nothing there to break the connection.
- Q:length of wire?
- The stretching of wire by longitudinal force: If F force applied across the crosectional area A of wire of radius r and lenght L then the wire elaogates in the dirextion of force Stress P = F / A A = pi* r^2 = (1.5/2)*10^-3 = 7.5 *10^-4 m^2 strain produced = dL / L = increase in length / original L Young's modulus or elastic (stretch) modulus for the maretial, within elastic limits, Y = stress/strain strain = stress / Y dL = F * L / A * Y = F * L / pi (r^2) * Y dL = 400* 1.5 / 3.14 (7.5 *10^-4)^2 * 6.2*10^10) meter dL = 0.005479 * meter dL = 5.479 millimeters increase in length
- Q:Electric Tape vs. Electric Wire?
- tape is great because it is easier for both animals and people to see
- Q:Wiring Ceiling light?
- One wire is switch hot. You'll have to test to determine which wire it is.
- Q:Who sells just power and ground wire?
- Lowes or Home Depot
- Q:Electrical wiring help!?
- the only thing i can think is you may have accidentally put it on 240
- Q:Honda Accord 1999 speaker wire?
- The one with stripe is negative.
- Q:0 gauge power wire with 4 gauge ground?
- Don't do it you will get allectorcutted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range