||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||175W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- That depends on the product of solar panels you buy. I was recently talking to an installing company that sells solar panels that have the DC to AC built into each panel. That way you could simply string them together and add as much as you want as you can afford it. It really isn't much more expensive than any other method of install.
- Q:Easy 0 points? Solar Panels and heaters?
- Well ill start with the slorar panels, they work how there are cells in the panel and when the sun shines on it and reflects off the cells and produces energy. Next the heater is just a plane heater with a object that stores up heat over time when its on and makes it hot and the room and thats amde by a tank or whatever its connected to,to transfer heat
- Q:Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- In the 70's when silicon was really expensive, they played with using fresnel lenses to focus the sunlight on small solar cells but these panels had to be on heliostats and aimed directly at the Sun. These days, with nano-technology, there's a renewed interest in the concept but the fundamental weakness is that there are diminishing returns, at some point, it's just less expensive to have more solar cells.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- boots on the roof is one of the classes , around phoenix it it offered at rio salado college, there their so theres a place to start. I have had 2 different people check for me and from what i understand i can install the panels but a licensed electrition has to connect to the meter
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Technology okorder.com Good luck!
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight? Exactly How much power will this kit produce? for example. Will it only be able to power the 2 light throughout an entire day or would it be able to power a couple TV's with a couple lights. Or a Refrigerator? washer dryer? I'm just wondering exactly what it will be able to do and if...
- Q:2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Because when the sun is down there is no solar energy, therefore they produce zero energy. This can happen any time of the year when the sun has set. But not to worry, they the sun will rise the next day. ;-) If you need constant power, it is best to connect the solar panels to the grid or to batteries to have power throughout the day and night too !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range