||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||160W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- batteries are rated via the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a cost Controller as your continuously drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its top , then even as the daylight is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- Only after you give an estimate of the power consumption you will have in the basement. Obviously you do not have a clue about solar panels or their usage. Suggest you find a book and start reading.
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- The problem with solar panels is that they often come with textured glass. This makes that the reflected light is scattered +/-0°. Therefore the 0.5° sun-disk small as it aprears in the sky will be blown up 40 times to a 20° reflection disk on solar panels. Find more information on zehndorfer.at/en/glaringsurvey Only a glaring survey can tell you exactly when and where you have to expect a dazzling effect.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- The voltage rating and current rating are part of the specifications for the panel. You will have them listed on the spec sheet. The voltage number is usually the open circuit voltage of the panel, the voltage with no load. The current number is the short circuit current of the panel. In use, you need special electronics, called a Maximum Power Tracker (MPT) controller, which adjust the load to get the most power from the panel, and adjust the voltage output via a DC-DC converter to the optimal conditions to charge the attached battery. how to take batteries as per solar wattage ? sorry, don't understand this.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- The only way I know of is to invest the money in the stock market. Most savings accounts only pay 3% intrest. While stocks float and if you don't know what you are doing you will never make as much money as you could save on your electric bill. Then the fact that you have to pay the electric bill out of the money. In the end you rented electric and can never get your money back. You can always sell the solar electric system and get your money back plus a profit. Not many people live in the same house even 20 years so it will sell. Toss the coin. It is what ever is best for you.
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- This is highly sensitive to your geographical location, and what the roof looks like. If there isn't a large, flat area clear of shadows, it will be a hard proposition. The best thing is to contact a local solar installer for a quote. On Y!A, we can't come close without actually walking the roof. In general, few restaurants opt for solar power today. That suggests that it's not very good payback in that situation.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:solar panels and wind power help?
- A lot depends on location. If you haven't seen other solar panels or wind turbines in your general region, that could be a clue that the area is not really that good for them. The best thing to do is look in the phone book under solar or wind and see if there are local installers. In the event that your area is suitable for both, I think you should choose one or the other, to avoid complexity and extra cost in the system. We have solar electric. It really requires long-term thinking to get such a system, because the up-front costs are large. It will be 5, 0, maybe even 5 years' worth of electric bills that you pay up-front, in a suitable location. After the solar is installed, your electric bills will be lower or near zero, but it's only after that 5-5 years has passed that you actually start saving financially. A professional installer can run the analysis and you can see if the numbers make sense to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range