160W OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
- Q:cost of solar panels?
- Try okorder.com
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- Solar Panels are practical because they provide electricity to your home directly avoiding the rates paid to the utility. They are pay themselves off in 5 years or less and supply an income stream in NJ for 5 years!
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- intense frequency waves alongside with x-ray or UV are additionally particularly intense lively while in comparison with the soak up-ale wavelength (which i think is many times infra-pink). so if we are able to make panels that soak up those wavelength rather of the warmth of infra-pink waves, we'd in all danger be getting a lots larger performance than 0%. desire it helped
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- Also you can look for INSOLATION TABLES on the Internet. Keep in mind, though, that the useful output of a solar system that produces AC will be somewhat less than the theoretical value. Local conditions, orientation of the modules, dust on modules, wire resistance losses and efficiency of inverters will drag down the true output. My 6 kW system produces just over 4 kW at optimum sun height.
- Q:can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- a minimum of 4000 watts, 5KW may well be extra desirable and you do choose an inverter and batteries and in all hazard a variable frequency force till the pump motor is rated for DC which I doubt. suited answer is touch a close-by electrician to do the artwork.
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- Making okorder.com/
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I think you may be surprised how much energy a little cafe like that uses. Since the air conditioning, refrigerators, and other appliances are going nonstop, I'd expect the energy usage to be several times that of a normal house. If you have access to the electric bills of the cafe while it was in operation, look up the kWh's used per month. For scale, I will say that our house uses 500 kWh per month, and needs 3 kW of panels to keep up with that. Scale up to match the restaurant, as a ballpark estimate. If you don't have access to the electric bills, then go visit a similar cafe in town, or a nearby town, and ask them how much their electric bill is. If the ballpark estimate still looks doable to you, then contact a professional solar installer to get an accurate, no-obligation estimate. Most likely, the cafe will use gas heat for cooking. But if not, electricity from solar panels is probably the most inefficient way to cook. Consider having solar ovens for most of the cooking, if you have land, with gas as a backup on cloudy days.
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range