160W OEM Mono solar panels with Factory Price
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- It sounds like saving money is your chief goal. If your house is not already super-insulated, that should be the first target. Super-insulation, radiant barriers, double-pane windows, white roof, weatherstripping, attic fan. Number two would be conservation. Can you turn the A/C up to 80? I visited a place in Wyoming when it was 0 outside, and 80 felt very pleasant. Third, efficiency. Have you considered a ground-sourced heat pump? Deep down below your house the water table may be colder than 40 degrees F, and can provide good cooling. After all that, you can look into solar electric, which may or may not be a good deal in your area. The type of solar electric that is most cost efficient is the kind that connects right to the house wiring and works alongside the normal electric company. You can talk with a local installer and get a free financial analysis. Then you can look at it and see if the installer is on the level, or trying to play accounting tricks with unreasonable assumptions. Solar makes sense in most parts of California, but Illinois is not known as a big solar area. The kits you have have seen were probably for standalone solar, generally an expensive proposition for the amount of power you get. Put another way, either it will be low power, or it will be very expensive.
- Q:how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- Complex question.... Let me try to simplify it some: Make a list of every electrical device you MUST have. Add to the list how many hours a day it is actually ON. Add to the list how many watts (listed on the label or Volts times Amps) the device uses. (If you have a measuring device, use it.) For each item, multiply volts times hours = watt-hours (this is total energy used per day). Also, add the watts column for all the devices (this is the maximum instantaneous power to be used). Your solar panels should be able to provide power for your total load, so your panel's output power should equal the maximum instantaneous power used. If you can limit how many devices are used at a time, you may be able to reduce the panel size. Look at the total watt-hours. This is the total energy. Your panels generate maximum output when they are perpendicular to the sun at noon on a clear day. They generate reduced output in the morning and afternoon. They also generate substantially reduced output on cloudy days. Also, did you want electricity at night? On cloudy days? You will need batteries.. lots of batteries. And batteries are inefficient.. figure about 50% efficiency after a few years. Basically, here is a very rough formula: Panel_watts = Load_watthours / hours_sun_daily / 60%_angle_efficiency / 50%_battery_inverter_efficiency Once you've figured out the panel's watts, watts/volts=amps. Your system can be 2V with more amps, or 48V with /4 the amps... but the watts are the same. Just the wiring is different. For the battery bank, you need to determine how much backup power you will need for nights and cloudy days. Look at the watt-hours needed at nite, multiply it by the number of days and then by 2, to allow for battery aging. Unless you only have a couple devices and an LED light or 2, it is going to be VERY expensive.
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Solar panel alone? No. With the appropriate storage system and inverter, perhaps. You will need to do the calculation - as follows: In a solar day that averages about eight hours, you will generate about 67% of your rated output over those 8 hours. That means you will have made 340 watts. Your refrigerator will run for about four (4) hours per day on average if you are very careful about opening and closing. If you have a 400-watt (average-when-running) fridge, you will have a small cushion that will be absorbed by inverter losses, charger losses and so forth. So, with an adequate set of storage batteries, a good charger and a good inverter, you just might be able to operate that small fridge. No icemaker, no other power drains. But, two 250-watt panels would be better.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- photograph voltaic panels are as powerful by means of fact the area helps. working example, I checked into photograph voltaic panels for my domicile in northern Indiana and found out that they are very ineffective right here by means of fact we've cloud conceal over 60% of the twelve months. regardless of the some temperture base if we've been in simple terms on the different fringe of Lake Michigan the comparable panels could be greater powerful. My analyze has shown that wind power is lots greater powerful. we attempt to get a zoning variance so as that we can deploy a windmill. in view that your venture is for eco-friendly, undergo in concepts that each and all of the timber used would desire to be bamboo, as that's the main sustainable timber source.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- This question was answered a few days ago. The Watt is the unit of of power, not the unit of energy. Energy is measured in Watt-Hours or Joules but not in Watts per unit time --- see the difference ---  a Watt per hour v.  a Watt for an hour? The term, Watt per hour does not make any sense --- it is a bit like saying my car has 00 Horse Power per mile. You are right to say that the round figure for the power input of a solar panel is ,000 Watts per square metre, in the middle of the day when the sky is clear. Were the sun to shine for 0 hours per day in the summer, you could get as much as 7kWatt-Hours per day --- if you were very lucky. The roof area of a small house is no less then 50 square metres and this is more than big enough to supply all of you household energy needs but taking account of rainy days and taking account of the need to store the energy for night-time is an expensive problem, to satisfactorily overcome.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range