160W OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Presumably you plan to create a focused parabolic reflector and have it oriented to heat the bottom of a pan. It will obviously need to be larger than the pan in order to gather sunlight outside of the pan's shadow, as well as gather and concentrate enough light onto the bottom of the pan to heat its contents. If you use black paint on the bottom of the pan, make sure it's high temperature paint (available at auto supply stores, often used to paint engine blocks and exhaust manifolds). Yes, a cover on the pan will make it hotter.
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Go to your state's department of revenue and enter the solar panel thing in the site search box and follow the thread to exactly what is in place in the here and now. Things seem to change on a daily basis any more.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- Solar panels are being improved on a continuing basis. Price is coming down and performance is going up. Still, they are expensive. A panel roughly /2 X /2 meter runs about $00. It generates 0 watts of power. To make a panel km square would take 4000 of these at a cost of $400,000. They would generate 40,000 watts or 40 kw or 0.04 Mw.
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- I have had my system for almost a year and love it. I got a 3.74 kwh/dc system, my highest electric bill was $35 in the dead of winter and last month was $6.. I paid $6K for the system and was told I would break even in my 6th year, that was factoring in a 5% annual rate increase. In my area the last few rate increased have been well over 5% and they are talking up to 2% next year. Just keep in mind the amount of energy you use will determine how large of a system will work best for you. My system is tied to the grid, so I don't need a storage system. My utility has net metering, so I sell them my excess during the day and buy back what I need at night.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- The crisis is that it's so high priced to have mounted and as you assert it's going to take decades earlier than you honestly begin saving above what the install rate used to be, I for my part might now not cross forward and make that kind of funding, it might be extra lucrative to hold the cash in a constructing society, get the curiosity from it and use that to pay to your electrical energy however the important factor that I have towards sun Panels is that until you keep in that condo for a minimum of twenty 5 years you'll now not succeed in the factor in which you're saving and to capitalise on it you might need to keep there for decades extra, so you'll now not have the choice of relocating condo with out wasting your funding and on the second having sun panels does now not develop the significance of the estate, it's only a well promoting factor, while you purchase your new condo, you might commonly need to begin everywhere once more after which given that of the years will on no account reside lengthy ample to obtain any improvement from it.
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- Right now, the U.S. government and some state governments (like California) are offering subsidies on solar panels for businesses and houses. With these subsidies, anyone infesting in solar power today will have their investment returned in less than 0 years. This means that with these subsidies, solar panels are basically paying for themselves; they're free. In addition, excess power generated on solar panels can be added to the local power grid and, if you're lucky and can set it up with your local power distributor, the power company will pay you for the power you generate. This are just financial reasons. Their is also the reduction of power generated by fossil fuels when using solar power which mitigates climate change.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- They are powered from internal batteries, so what you really want to do is to charge the batteries. Take them one at a time, as they have different power and voltage requirements. Don't try to do them both together, unless you use an inverter. To directly charge a battery from a solar panel, you need to find out the voltage and current requirements for the charge operation. Then find a solar panel with a voltage somewhat higher. the current can be lower, it will just take longer for the charge. You will have to monitor manually the state of charge of the battery(s) to avoid overcharging and damage. Another alternative is to get a solar panel that will supply 2 volts and use that to operate an inverter that will output 20 VAC with AC sockets on it. then you can plug in the battery chargers that you have, and they will handle the batteries correctly. Or you can buy solar panels with built in circuitry to handle the charge control. .
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- No solar panel creates energy. The earliest solar panel of any form was probably the parabolic mirror as used, for example, to light the Olympic torch. That goes back to ancient times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range