160W OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- The size you pick, therefore, should be decided on per your requirements. A 4kw system will need between 0 and 20 solar panels, with an initial cost of around £7,000 for the module and installation. Systems larger than 25kW can't be accommodated on existing buildings. Instead this option is for those of you with vacant land, a location such as a farm or another open space.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You can log in alibaba,i purchased about 20000watts 2 years ago and solar panels work efficiency is fairly high. I hope my answer help you !
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- I don't remember what number exactly but it's in the single digits. This number represents how efficient solar panels are at capturing the sun's rays and converting it into electricity
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- In most cases the roof gets the most exposure to the sun. However Panels can be mounted in the yard on platforms that follows the Sun's movement. One must take into consideration of where the panels will get the most exposure to the sun.
- Q:I want to buy solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com
- Q:Are our scientists making solar panels all wrong??
- There are two basic types of solar panels. ) Thermal absorbers 2) Photovoltaics Thermal absorbers are black in order to convert sunlight to thermal (heat) energy. The whole idea is to capture all of the light with a dark surface, convert it to thermal energy and transfer the energy into your home for water heating or space heating. If you make the surface white or reflective, then the surface will absorb only a small fraction of the available light, hence the efficiency will be very low. In other words, the panel will not produce any heat. Photovoltaic panels produce electricity instead of heat energy. Photovoltaic panels are made from thin slices (“waffers”) of silicon with special coatings on the front and back surface. One of these coatings on the front is an antireflection coating to capture the light and channel it toward the silicon. Underneath the antireflection coating the silicon waffer is coated with other chemicals that convert the sunlight to electricity. The combination of these coatings gives the panel a dark color, usually blue or black. Here's the bottom line. If you want thermal heat or electricity from solar panels, the panels have to capture the light. When that light is captured, the surface appears dark because no light (or very little) light is reflected back to our eyes. It is not possible for a surface to be an efficient absorber, capturing all available light, and at the same time appear white or bright color or reflective to our eyes.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- Like others have reported, the voltage may well be 2v, however the amperage is approximately .0 amps Thats the capability of photograph voltaic. relatives shops are monsterously greater useful. yet, the voltage is there, and the amperage is there, including that's- so, that photograph voltaic panel might desire to cost up a monetary business enterprise of four 2v batteries under pressure jointly in parallel.... it in simple terms could take approximately 3 weeks. it can be a great trickle cost. I play around with little 6v photograph voltaic cells, and in case you choose to work out it artwork, positioned a huge can capacitor around the photograph voltaic cellular leads for a minute or 2, then touch the capacitor to the motor leads... it is going to turn- proving the capability is actual. you in simple terms desire the Capacitor to save it up for slightly. interior the tip all of us have been given spoiled on the quite extreme performace capability of plug in electrical energy and chemical cellular batteries. Given the designed capability of those, any option source of capability is confident to be disappointing.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- you need to buy, not build. Just to put the parts together correctly requires a lot of experience, not something to be done by someone with no experience. And this is a major project, with lots of decisions before you start. how many watts? how many hours of sun do you get per day? worse case? Do you have a space to put the array where it can get sun all day with no shade? grid tie or not? how many batteries if not grid tie? if no grid tie, how long do you expect the batteries to last during a long period with no sun? And finally, how much money do you want to spend. for a good sized system expect to pay US$20k to 50k
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- A okorder.com/, or resistance—vary when light is incident upon it) which, when exposed to light, can generate and support an electric current without being attached to any external voltage source, but do require an external load for power consumption.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range