||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||165W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:Powering my house with solar panels?
- And even though the better technology is out there, it is not in mass production. Perhaps one day it will be, but it is not there presently Silicon wafer based solar cells Despite the numerous attempts at making better solar cells by using new and exotic materials, the reality is that the photovoltaics market is still dominated by silicon wafer-based solar cells (first-generation solar cells). This means that most solar cell manufacturers are equipped to produce these type of solar cells. Therefore, a large body of research is currently being done all over the world to create silicon wafer-based solar cells that can achieve higher conversion efficiency without an exorbitant increase in production cost. The aim of the research is to achieve the lowest $/watt solar cell design that is suitable for commercial production.
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- small solar panels will produce some electricity under artificial light, but not nearly as much as in sunlight. Is that enough to charge your laptop? probably not, but you would have to try it to be certain. Of course you would have to orient it to get the maximum light, and that may not be possible in the tight confines of an airline seat. don't forget they dim the lights at night. Bottom line, won't work. Some aircraft have a connector to allow you to power (and charge) your laptop. It you have that, you need to get the right cable. .
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- No, but if you have the money, go for it. In Germany, people get a government rebate (much like the Prius rebate our own government offered) and so you see solar panels everywhere. If the Obama administration pushes for a rebate for solar panels, you will see them here in the state. It's the initial cost that puts off most potential solar panel customers. Upkeep isn't too expensive, and they ultimatley pay for themselves. (after about a decade)
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- you might first patent the design . Make sure everything is well documented . talk to patent agents and lawyers . Then instead of becoming a seller , introduce your design to established companies. They already have all the licences , lawyers, codes..etc to sell , install, advertise to buyers . they can often make you a partner or buy your design for a lump sum . Solar is a huge step . Best wishes
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- Different solar companies install these panels. Check your local area for a free quote. If you don't already have a solar panels for a hot water system yet, consider a thermosiphon design, then you need no electricity to produce hot water. All the other designs require some electricity.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Without doing any calculations, I would assume that paying down debt would be a better use of your money. Solar panels are only going to get less expensive and more efficient with time so waiting before you invest in solar panels is a good idea. Of course, to properly evaluate the prospects of going solar, you should consider the tax credits available in your state and the promotional value to your business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range