||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Panel:
||high tempered glass
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||185W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- If you are in the desert and near the equator you will need fewer panels than if you live in a rain forest or Alaska. If you live in a wind tunnel with consistent strong wind, you will have better results than if you live where there often is a lull in the wind and changes of direction of the wind. If you already pump your water by hand, generate your own electricity by cycling using your legs, and go to bed whenever it gets dark out, you might make it. But if you tend to cook and launder on the grid, run a refrigerator, perhaps heat your house or air condition it, own various gadgets you plug into outlets to use, like lamps, puters, toaster, shaver, blender, dishwasher etc, you may not be able to get off the grid.
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- how much does these pannels way and which are the most efficient?
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Building a good solar panel can take you up to a week. To make a solar panel you will need detailed guide including schemes and so on.... There are many guides at the net, but they're not free so you'll have to invest some cash. Typically such guide might cost at about $40 - $90 One of the best is Earth4energy: If you are interested you can read detailed review of this product here:
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels really works good and reduce the usage of electricity.
- Q:How are solar panels developed and distributed in America?
- The first link below is one of the best sites for recent news about solar panels. You should be able to find stories about solar panels under development today. A little bit of the history: Solar panels have been around for about 50 years now. They were first used to power spacecraft. Solar power for domestic use started to develop rapidly in the 970's during the first oil crisis, but as energy prices fell in the 980's solar development slowed. Most of the large solar panel makers were purchased by large oil companies who seemed not to be too interested in solar. In the late 990's as concerns about both Peak Oil and Global Warming grew there was renewed interest in solar power and a number of new companies were started to develop new kinds of solar panels. Many of these new companies have grown larger than the older solar companies still owned by big oil companies. Over the last 7 years or so growth in the solar market has been explosive with a compound growth rate of almost 40% per year. In 2005 the solar industry for the first time started to consume more silicon than all other electronic industries combined resulting in a world wide silicon shortage that is still with use. New silicon refineries are coming on line and the shortage is expected to diminish by 2008 or 2009. Check out the two links below. They will help you a lot.
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- A solar system evolves many more components than just panels, and each with its own level of complexity and expense. Is electricity the only option for your consumption? I thought similarly yrs ago with my system, but now over the years the maintenance of panels, subpanels, charging systems, high effic batteries, etc has now proven to me that I should have ensured all other possible improvements be covered first to lower my overall uses.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- The important part of the long answer is the charge controller - those batteries cost way too much to cook them out. And the controller maker will specify how much voltage your panels need to supply (more than 24 certainly) to provide a charge for several hours a day so you aren't wasting money on something that actually does very little. I also hope you have a very secure location to store this rig at work because while a bike with a tow trailer is easy to disguise and awkward to move, as soon as you put a solar panel on it, it becomes a very obvious theft target and maybe a vandalism target. And since you want to charge at work, it has to be outside. And since for effective use the panel has to mostly face the sun but you don't want to drag it broadside through the air while riding, you will have to either work out a pivoting mount or angle the whole trailer to the general position of the sun when parked and have the panel flat on top. I personally would probably redesign so that at work the trailer pulled up along side the bike and was chained/locked to it to make a really awkward mass that had the panel bolted through the lid with blind bolts.
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- Homemade okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range