Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:what is the best upright vacuum cleaner under $300.00?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Can anyone recommend a good, lightweight vacuum cleaner with good suction power and fairly priced?
- Good Lightweight Vacuum
- Q:cannister vacuum cleaner cheap?
- have self belief it or no longer, vacuuming is my sought after style of cleansing and it makes it plenty greater handy once you have the perfect cleansing approaches. So, I did this assessment related to the garry vacuum, i'm hoping it makes it greater handy which you will decide on the perfect approaches too!
- Q:How many of you prefer a portable over a central vac and why?
- I prefer Bissell up right vacuums and if you keep the filter clean...for under one hundred it's a bargin Central vacuum units are pricey and if you get a clog in the hose you have other issues..plus dragging the hose around the baseboard scratches them up Also thing about the dust and dirt blowing and sucking through the line to the holding canister...you are literally...pulling dust and dirt through the house in a hose... the canister is bulky and a pain to empty and if full when dumped it is a dusty mess.. for a less price and a little closet space you have little to lose I would never waste money on a central vacuum unit...buy a Bissell not a dyson and vacuum onward. *(* *(*
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have headlights on them?
- It helps you to see better what you are vacuuming.
- Q:What is a good vacuum?
- My Dyson Ball is the BEST!
- Q:About Newborns and Vacuum Cleaners?
- ok so this may sound crazy but do it while shes sleeping. This way she will get use to noises when shes sleeping. I didn't with my first and my sister suggested it with my 2nd so wouldn't have the same problem of waking the baby with every little sound u make. Also the noise shouldn't bother her. Babies like white noise
- Q:How are Rainbow vacuum cleaners rated?
- Rainbow vaccums are very expensive, for commercial use i say there ok, for residential it does ok. My girlfriend used to sell them and she demonstrated one at my house. When she went to clean my mattress, the machine pulled the fabric and ripped it. Too much suction for the mattress. ORECK is really a good one for residential and they stand by there name, if you have a problem you can go to a local dealer and they will fix it. Rainbow is like selling avon, it would have to be shipped back to the manufacturer and you would have to pay for shipping charges and in the meantime, you have no vac to use-takes a few weeks to have it back.
- Q:Why do some vacuum cleaners have head lights?
- Maybe it's like a deer in the headlights. those dust bunnies just freeze when you shine a light on them.
- Q:Are Dyson vacuum cleaners usually worth their cost?
- It okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range