Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Difference between Dyson DC15 Animal and DC 15 Full Kit?
- Only difference I see is the Animal comes with dry powder and spot spray cleaners. The technical specs are the exact same. I'd say save the $50 and get the Full Kit.
- Q:what is the website for regina vacuum cleaners parts?
- How do you make it from the bedroom to the bathroom in the morning.. I bet you come on Yahoo Answers for directions! If you just did a search with the words regina vacuum cleaners parts then you would come up with 70,500 sites that could help you!
- Q:Where can I find out where Real People can tell me what they think about different brands of vacuum cleaners?
- I have a KIRBY G-6. Wouldn't take anything for it. Self-propelled, Sucks up all dirt and will get the stains up too, with the shampoo attachment.
- Q:What should I do when my story for an anime or manga is about to crumble?
- Long story short: 1.) Give up and start a new one. 2.) Come up with some ideas for how to continue the story. This paragraph is missing a topic sentence, so I have no Idea what the point of it was, I know I have a lot of ideas, but I have also thought about using other peoples characters. Example: Empress Zara and her harem from Jushin Liger. Since I maybe a first anime and manga writer. Would I need experience for that and how much of it? I thought of using Hoover vacuum cleaners other vacuum cleaners for scenes when a character(s) is doing housekeeping or apart of a household. I have also came up with my own originals. I thought of the name Leviathan for a character or two. But my main genre is magical fantasy. I just want some advice.
- Q:Can a canister vacuum cleaner hepa filter be washed?
- They are not supposed to be washable. The ones I have seen have charcoal in them. I suggest buying a new one.
- Q:Do you think the spiders and moths are dead?
- There's usually a valve on vacuum cleaners that doesn't allow things to escape from the bag/chamber. So...you can sleep safe...or you could if you didn't kill the moth. Killing moths is bad juju.
- Q:Do bad vacuum cleaners suck, or blow?
- The blow. I always correcting myself when I ***** about my craptacular vacuum.
- Q:Is a black hole a cosmic vacuum cleaner?
- some distance from the black hollow, the gravitational field of a black hollow is not any distinctive than that of a celebrity having the comparable mass. Stars do not suck issues in, although stuff hitting the floor will stick. further, stuff getting close to the form horizon of a black hollow will fall in, yet stuff on a trajectory whose closest attitude is a few Schwarzschild radii will merely zoom around like a comet.
- Q:Poll: Girls, would you be offended ?
- i actually enjoy working out so i would be happy and if the old vacuum cleaner sucks then thats even better. but when he gave me the vacuum cleaner i would say oh so you bought a new vaccuum cleaner for you to use. lol
- Q:What are hovering vacuums?
- Vacuum cleaners are also known as hoovers. The US call the action vacuuming and The UK hoovering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range