Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Which Vacuum should i get?
- I suggest that you look at a copy of Consumer Reports magazine. In their March issue they rated vacuum cleaners. They recommend Bagged uprights as being easier to handle and easier to empty. One of their first choices was Hoover Widepath Tempo for $80. (It is sold at KMart) I bought this model and I like it as it does a good job cleaning and is just as effecient as many of the higher priced models. The Shark Navigator was #18 among bagless . The only Dyson bagless model to score reasonably well was the DC28 Animal at $600(rated#4) the next Dyson was DC14 rated #17 at $400. Consumer Reports magazine is at libraries or you can subscribe online.
- Q:AUTOMOTIVE VACUUM CLEANERS?
- Most people just buy the smallest size shop vacuum cleaner for this sort of thing. Under $100 at a lot of places. Check at Wal Mart.They pretty well always come with plastic nozzles.
- Q:Why is my vacuum so loud?
- It's the vacuum between your ears that I'm concerned with.
- Q:Why are cats afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- Cat's are afraid of vacuum cleaners because they are loud and cats don't really see them often. My cat is the exact same. It is actually good that they are afraid because if there not afraid, that means they are deaf. So don't worry if your cat is afraid.
- Q:Why are Dogs afraid of Vacuum cleaners? ?
- Some dogs are some aren't. My dog doesn't mind the vacuum cleaner at all. I'm always telling him to move when I'm cleaning or I'd have to run over him.
- Q:Please recommend a vacuum cleaner for a 750 sqft house with small carpet?
- Kenmores are great vacuums and they're cheap. I bout a used one from Craigslist for $40 and it was $200 brand new. So if you want to get a great vac for cheap, go through Craigslist. Just make sure the vac runs before u purchase it.
- Q:What are everybody's opinions on the Kirby G3/G4/G5/G6/UG/DE/SE/SE II vacuum cleaners/carpet shampooers?
- Overpriced junk! There are many shampooers on the market that are better and cheaper!
- Q:Why did God make men with British and Australian accents so good at selling vacuum cleaners on American TV?
- They excel at selling blenders and car wax as well
- Q:shark nv502 vs nv501?
- The okorder.com/... P.S. this is the zoology section, unless you categorise a question yourself, the system decides for you based upon certain words (shark !).
- Q:Where Can I Find Cheap Central Vacuums?
- buy cheap you'll regret it the rest of your life-go for the best...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range