Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:how many watts does a vacuum normally use?
- If you mean a vacuum cleaner, it depends on model and manufacturer. I would doubt that most domestic ones use more than 750 watts, though. But there should be a nameplate with that information on it. Now, industrial vacuum cleaners can be a bit bigger and use more power - like hundreds of horsepower.
- Q:When did the following become common in homes?
- I know Maytag was very popular in the 1920s for washing machines. There was still a lot of hand washing with ringers around, but Maytags were becoming more affordable. I'm completely serious here when I say they were run by a gasoline engine. It was mounted under the machine and started with a kick lever. It had to be vented to the outside with flexible exhaust hose. Vacuums have been around since about 1890, but weren't very effective until electricity made them more efficient. Dishwashers became popular in the 1960s, but were so loud you should leave the house for a while, LOL. Hair dryers really took off in a very short time starting in 1972.
- Q:lightweight vacuum cleaners?
- A okorder.com
- Q:I have a question about bagless vacuum cleaners....?
- I guess it would depend on what kind of carpet cleaner you are talking about. If it comes off the carpet wet, it wouldn't be a good idea. The reason I say this is because a few months ago I took out and rinsed the filter (like the book said I could), but I didn't let it dry thoroughly before I put it back in. Then ONE WEEK later that silly thing still wasn't dry and it wouldn't pick up anything. I didn't KNOW that, however, and I took it into the shop where I found out the problem. All I guess I'm saying is, if the filter gets wet there might be a problem.
- Q:Which brand of vacuum cleaners would a gladiator buy?
- A Kirby of course.
- Q:Shop Vacuum, and what are the Vacuum Cleaners and Latest technology?
- If you want to use vacuum cleaner in your house, you must be aware of the vacucm technology used in today's products. With the vacuum technology, you can not only clean your carpet, but you can also seal products in a special vacuum sealed bags of coffee in a vacuum to make fresh coffee pot, and steam cleaning your carpet at home. Many brands for all the latest products, vacuum cleaners, air purifiers and shipping. Your power vacuum, vacuum technology, it will depend on the amplifier and power. According to the needs of your family, you can enter a large vacuum cleaner with the top of the production line, which will not cost you a fortune. To shopping, compare prices, vacuum and save money for other household furniture or decorative vessels.
- Q:what kind of batteries do hand held vacuum cleaners use?
- Old vac's like the BD Dustbuster (which I have) use Nickel Cadmium cells. Not sure about new models but NiCd's are cheaper than newer alternative NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride).
- Q:Would this be a good advertising slogan?
- yeah, if you are trying to make them laugh but if something goes wrong, even though it's quite normal for something to go wrong, they might refer to the quote suck more than other even though it was meant as a joke at the time
- Q:Best upright, bag vacuum cleaner? Easy to remove roller?
- I love this vacuum. The Sebo is almost $600 but I only paid $300 for the Flexamatic (and it's even more heavy duty..go figure). I've owned her for almost 6 years, run her nearly every day and have never had a problem. I have had to replace the brush once, but it pops out very easily for cleaning and changing. All you have to do is push a button, twist the edge off and it slides right out. And every time I change the filters and bag, it's like having a brand new machine. My vacuum has done all the things that I saw claimed by Dyson. It never loses suction and it can maneuver anywhere.
- Q:Is the filter in a Henry Vacuum Cleaner washable?
- I'm assuming you no longer have the instructions that came with it? Google the make and model number there should be onlilne instructions. I've washed vacuum cleaner filters before, but they usually don't work as well after.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range