Specification of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
Features of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² Auto-charging: when the battery is low, it will search the charging dock and charge automatically
² Touchpad control: control the robot with the touch of your finger
² Remote control: wireless control the robot at will
² Space isolator: give out signals as a virtual wall to set the area
² 4 kinds of cleaning mode: zig zag+followig wall+spot cleaning+auto cleaning
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
1. Auto charging station x1
2. Space isolator x1
3. Remote controller x1
5. Side brush x2
6. Filter x2
7. Mop x1
8. Manual x1
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CB, CE, EMC, RoHS, UL
- Q:Does anyone have one of those robot vacuum cleaners? Is it any good?
- no good batteries die in about .5 hrs and they miss dog hair
- Q:Atheists, please disprove this evidence for Creationism away?
- The Pope, Catholic Church, Church of England and mainstream churches all accept the big bang and evolution! Lord Carey the former Archbishop of Canterbury put it rather well – “Creationism is the fruit of a fundamentalist approach to scripture, ignoring scholarship and critical learning, and confusing different understandings of truth”! Nice that christians and atheists can agree and laugh together even if it is at fundie expense! But behind the laughter is the despair at the fundamentalists striving so hard to destroy christianity by turning it from a religion to an ideology! Surveys suggest that 29% of American christians are so extremist in their beliefs that they fall well outside of the accepted bounds of christianity! Only when you enter the gates of hell will you realize you have been working for the devil and the antichrist!
- Q:I want to buy a robotic vacuum for my husband's birthday. Any suggestions?
- My mother gave me a Roomba vacuum for Christmas, and I just love it. It's very easy to use, just turn it on and it goes by itself, around furniture and any obstacle and turns around when it gets to the stairs. We have tile and area rugs (like under the dining room table, etc.) and it doesn't do so well on the rugs. For the tile and wood floor, it's great.
- Q:Is there any vacuum cleaner that can compare to the Dyson Animal that has a smaller price tag?
- The best is a Kirby. The latest model is the Sentria. But any model works just as well. Theres no vaccum that could compare to it. The cheapest way to buy is on OKorder.
- Q:Which brand is better – Miele or Dyson for vacuum cleaners?
- I okorder.com, I called up because a buddy of mine actually told me he went into their store and got a discount and got $150 off for calling up. Had it the next day in CT at $949 flat. Definitely would recommend Miele though. Germans always make the best
- Q:I need a new vacuum help me pick one!?
- go to where u shop and see what they have and then u will be able to see if it will be what u need
- Q:Dyson vacuum is permanet filters? is there any cons of dyson machines?
- I've had a Dyson for over a year and have not had any problems. You have to keep emptying the dirt container because I've noticed the machine will slow down a bit if it is not emptied in a timely manner. I am very hard on vacuum cleaners and I probably should have gotten a less expensive vacuum, but time will tell.
- Q:What would you do if your child has phobias of water, darkness, cars, vacuum cleaners and dust?
- You didn't mention the age of the child. If the child is a toddler, then I would ask the pediatrician to give you some advise on how to help the child become comfortable. You may have to seek some professional help. The worst thing you can do is try to scare them into not being afraid. These phobias are very real to the child. And how you handle it can determine what type of life they will have. Trust is very important. You can't just say the dark won't hurt you because you don't know the reason they are afraid of it to start with. When I was a child I was afraid of the dark. As I became older, the fear became worse. I had a step mother who was so mean. I had a night light in my room and of course when the bulb would burn out, I was in a panic. She would usually send me to bed in the dark, yelling all the way. Today I realize my home was very safe, But when I was 8'ish, I was afraid of what I could not see. I imagined someone would walk through the wall, and it wasn't until I was an adult and married that I overcame my need to have a night light. By the way, I still don't like spiders. I hope you get the child all the help available. Please be sympathetic and supportive. Your child may overcome these fears, they may never overcome them. Good luck
- Q:are all vacuum cleaner spares universal?
- No necessarily, many differences.....!!
- Q:What pool vacuums/ cleaners works with Intex above ground pools?
- Have okorder.com... Your local pool shop should be able to get one in for you, since most deal Polaris or at least the good ones do. This is a pressure side cleaner, not a suction based one, so it's a little more forgiving of smaller pool pumps and will definitely work for you. I'm just not sure what your budget is though since Polaris cleaners tend to be a little more than other makes, but ..you get what you pay for and Polaris is one of the leaders in the industry.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range