Specification of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
Features of New Hit Automatically Cleaner Vacuum:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² Auto-charging: when the battery is low, it will search the charging dock and charge automatically
² Touchpad control: control the robot with the touch of your finger
² Remote control: wireless control the robot at will
² Space isolator: give out signals as a virtual wall to set the area
² 4 kinds of cleaning mode: zig zag+followig wall+spot cleaning+auto cleaning
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
1. Auto charging station x1
2. Space isolator x1
3. Remote controller x1
5. Side brush x2
6. Filter x2
7. Mop x1
8. Manual x1
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CB, CE, EMC, RoHS, UL
- Q:Top 10 Consumer Reports vacuum cleaners?
- I don't take much stock in consumer Reports evaluations. they seem biased to low end or mid range items, which I think are junk.
- Q:how much air does a rainbow vacuum move?
- You okorder.com/.. If not, you'll find the web link and phone number for Rainbow in the upper right corner of the page.
- Q:made in usa vacuum cleaners?
- Q:How do i become a door to door salesman of vacuum cleaners?
- Check out your local laws on sales and whatnot. You might have to get a licence. Once you have a licence though, all you need to do is buy some vacuums and then go around to some houses and sell them.
- Q:Dyson Vacuums?
- I LOVE mine! I had a Kirby for a few years and was never all that thrilled with it. I was always told those were one of the best vacuums you could buy (I would hope so for the amount of money I spent for it). I went and bought a Dyson Animal and am soooooo much happier with it. I am constantly recommending it to people. In fact, my boss actually had me order one for him since I talked about it so much! :o) My favorite part about the Dyson is how you can see how well its working by how often you have to empty the collection chamber. I've heard some people complain about it not holding enough, but I look at it like it's actually doing an awesome job if I have to empty it a couple of times in one vacuuming session. And this is when I vacuum twice a week! Also, I love how easy it is to go from carpet to hard floors. Since I have a lot of tile in my house, it's nice to be able to vacuum the floors then go straight to cleaning the tile without having to pull out the broom. Plus, you can easily pull out the hose from the handle to clean corners, tight spaces, etc. without having to fumble with attachments. Even though $500 is a lot of money for a vacuum (I stupidly spent more for my Kirby), the Dyson is definately worth every penny!
- Q:Where could I get a good vacuum at?
- If you have a reasonably small area or don't mind emptying it, the upright Dirt Devil canister is very good. Wal Mart or Sears about $45
- Q:Why are cats generally terrified of Vacuum Cleaners?
- Probably cause vacuum cleaners are generally loud, and the noise scares them. Plus the vacuum cleaner's a lot larger than the cat, so it may be intimidating. Cats seem to get scared of a lot of things easily though,
- Q:vacuums & carpet cleaners - rainbow, hoover or h2o vac???
- rainbow is the brand sold by rexaire, and it has water in a tank and all the dirt goes into the water, so there is no dust blowing out into the air. it doesnt extract water. mom had a rainbow for 25 yrs.
- Q:what type of motors do we have in juicers, blenders, grinders & vacuum cleaners ?
- I know my Philips vacuum cleaner has a 'universal motor'. A universal motor can be operated by both ac or dc but the voltage is different. You can connect a dc to the plug pins to make it spin. But not if it is equipped with variable speed. In many cases, 12V dc is just enough to make it spin but higher voltage makes it spin faster (I have ever made it run in this way). A universal motor is very commonly used on power hand drills or other power tools. Its advantages are light-weight and high torque at low speed. This motor also has its negative sides: it is noisy and has (carbon) brushes. maintenance is therefore needed and its has spark when running. This motor is also called series motor because all of the windings are connected in series. In the contrary, squirrel cage induction motor is more common for other applications, such as fans, water pumps. Its advantages are quiet and maintenance is minimal.
- Q:Does this vacuum cleaner have a hose?
- You type well for being blind. The hose is between the canister and floor wand. That is not an elephant trunk in the picture. Yes, the hose comes off, just like all vacuum cleaners. You also posted in the auto repair category.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range