Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:is this a good vacuum ??
- Consumer Reports Magazine has a long article, with product ratings, on vacuum cleaners in the current March 2008 issue, on page 36, that mentions Dirt Devil three times. There is another article on vacuum cleaners in the October 2007 issu
- Q:Why are electric vacuum cleaners so loud and electric cars are so quiet?
- in vehicles,provided a silencer for reducing noise.the fact that Electric motors are very quiet than IC engines used in vehicles.Now a day many companies make quiet vaccum cleaner.
- Q:Itching Skin - no relief help!!?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Itching Skin - no relief help!!? My wife and I are stumped trying to find an answer. I have these crazy bouts of itching that is seemingly not stopping. I went to the allergist and had some allergy test ran. He said that I am allergic to dust mites, grass/weed, and cat hair. We have been cleaning our house top to bottom with a...
- Q:Good Vacuum cleaners?
- The miele stick vac is great, it plugs in and has tons of power. Miele, Riccar and Sebo would be the best ones you can buy Be careful of consumer reports, they don't rate everything and honestly half the time they're wrong.
- Q:Good deal on vacuum cleaners?
- target and walmart both sell inexpensive vacuum cleaners. the only issue is they are usually feather weight and do not hold very much dirt so they must be emptied frequently. You can also check your local craigslist for used vacuum cleaners :)
- Q:⚫️ Poll: When you were wee little, were you afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- I don't know about afraid but i was weary. On the other hand i was terrified and kinda still am of those street cleaning things with the round yellow brushes. I have no ideA why. I don't know it it's because I think that I might somehow get sucked up or what.
- Q:difference between kenmore progressive 35922 and 35923 vacuum cleaners?
- Be careful with Kenmore, Kenmore is a name that is used by any and all companies to test out their products. First I would find out who the real manufacurer of that product is then come back with that question :)
- Q:Can poor people own Dyson vacuum cleaners?
- They can only dream, hahahahaha *gently strokes my Dyson vacuum* Jealous much?
- Q:eureka boss 12 amp or dirt-devil 10 amp vacuum cleaners?
- The Eureka. Better suction.
- Q:Is there a silent vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuums will have a fair bit of noise. There is no way to make a silent vacuum but there are ways to reduce it. My suggestion is that if you are noise aversive then you need to go down to Sears/BestBuy and try every vacuum they have yourself, don't rely on another person to tell you how loud a vacuum is. But as a general rule, the better quality the motor is and the less moving parts there are, the quieter the vacuum is. Also strong plastics, good quality construction, and tight fitting parts will also help in noise reduction. Over time cheap plastic bodies will start to rattle more as well as the screws that hold them. And duct tape does not fix everything, I’ve tried.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range