Green Polyester Rug Customized New Modern Design
US $ 7 - 15.8 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for polyester shaggy rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Port
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Green Polyester Rug Customized New Modern Design
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Floor, Kitchen, Home, Hotel
· Size: as need
· Model Number: JD56-058
· Name: New modern design customized green polyester shaggy rug
· from: china carpet home town
· style of design: modern
· pile height: 2-200px
· pile weight: 2000-3000g
· color: red ,black ,green and other colors
· material: polyester
· pattern: could do as you like
· feature: soft ,comfortable ,anti-noise
· use: bedroom ,kitchen ,hotel and others
Packaging & Delivery of Green Polyester Rug Customized New Modern Design
rolled in plastic bags or PP bags for New modern design customized green polyester shaggy rug
20 days after order for New modern design customized green polyes
Description of Green Polyester Rug Customized New Modern Design
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
500 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of Chin
- Q:Can I use steam cleaning on my rug?
- Most of the warnings on items that we purchase carry instructions to the extreme. This is because the average American or who ever purchases this item will assume that he knows how to use the product without reading any instructions and proceed to the next step without finding out how the item was meant to be used, in what concentrations, what to avoid doing, and the dangers incurred from misuse of the item. Since your rug was pricey, the company who produced it doesn't want it cleaned by the average Joe who might possibly ruin it, blame the company for poor quality, since it didn't live up to his idea of what a rug should look like when he was through abusing it and demand a refund. Don't snicker, it happens every day. To protect themselves, companies put extreme warnings on products hoping that an intelligent, caring individual, like yourself, will bother to read some of the instructions, however extreme, and put the product in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing - the professionals. Be gentle when you clean this carpet - you've been warned!
- Q:Laminate floor to carpet transition?
- If the carpet is that much higher ( not uncommon for laminate) you should have built up the laminate before hand. Not much you can do now. That correct transition pc is a carpet bar made for laminate. DO NOT use any metal pc between the to as some people suggested. The metal will make noises as it rubs against the laminate. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a couple 100,000 s/f. GL
- Q:comfused about certain rugs and fleeces?
- The best rug for cooling down is a cooler obviously. There are different versions of these some are like a mesh whilst others are more like a waterproof sheet with technology that makes them wick away sweat and water. I don't know which of these styles is better but they both do the same job. A fleece rug is usually used for a horse in a stable as it is quite warm but not waterproof. An exercise sheet is good for using when warming up a clipped horse as it keeps the quarters warm whilst allowing the shoulders to move freely. They should really only be used for hacking or slow work as they can cause the horse to overheat and sweat. When doing cross country it is a good idea to use tendon boots but spend time finding ones that fit well. Speak to someone at a local tack shop as they are usually very helpful with finding products that will best fit your horse. Something I was taught with boots that might be of interest is to buy full tendon boots and open front tendon boots. The open ones can be used when warming up for showjumping competitions as if the horse hits the poles, she'll feel it and will make an effort to jump higher next time.
- Q:A large area of office carpet was blisters, what good method can quickly dry and mildew?
- You must keep the carpet clean before the summer collection. Blanket has many advantages, such as good elasticity, appearance, sound absorption and so on, but in the summer if the room is still covered with wool carpet, you will feel a little less fresh, so many people are considering to take a temporary summer carpet, until soon winter let them out work. Although the biggest drawback is that you will have some trouble taking care of the carpet, but as long as there are the timely liquidation of dust and proper maintaince, the useful life of the carpet is still relatively long. Decontamination tips (1) tea, coffee, soy sauce or beer and other contaminants: Cleaning fluid, special carpet borax liquid or washing liquid detergent can be used, stains can be removed with a clean brush brushing it again and again, and then can be cleaned with water. (2) tomato sauce, sauce and other sticky substance: Absorbent objects can be used to absorb and remove stains such as paper napkin, then brush it again and again with a clean brush, rinse it with clean water. (3) egg white, milk, ice cream and other lipid objects: Firstly, wash it with warm water and washing liquid, and then use the specialized volatile grease to remove fat.
- Q:Where can I find discontinued carpet?
- I was looking for Shaw Industries but couldn't find it - think their mill is located in Georgia. Contact a local carpet store that may be able track it down for you. How about the place you first saw it - they may have some overrun left. If it is discontinued then the Shaw may be your only hope - maybe they have an outlet somewhere.
- Q:how do you remove stains from carpet?
- 3 parts water, 1 part vinegar and scrub brush don't forget the elbow greese
- Q:What color coffee table and carpet do match with green sofa
- Gray should also be ok, matching with a slightly lighter color
- Q:Will this rug go with my furniture?
- Yes, it would look nice, and would not get as dirty looking as a cream color rug. And with the solid furniture it will add interest as well. I would add some bright colors in your accessories, just about any color you like will look good. I personally love lighter blues with brown, sage green and brown is a hot combo right now, or warm tones like red or orange would spice it up. Add your choice in pillows, throws, table decor, whatever you love.
- Q:Carpet padding law?
- Bull Hocks. You will not find anything written because it's simply not true. Your salesperson is not telling you the truth. She is probably just trying to jack up the price so she can make more money. Or she may be ignorant. Any carpet can be loose-layed or glued directly to the sub-floor. In many cases it is necessary. For instance, it is difficult for someone that is wheelchair bound to roll over a floor made too soft by carpet padding. And some people put carpet into wet areas such as a kitchen or bathroom. That carpet is not attached to the floor so it can be pulled back easily in case of a water spill. Attaching carpet in this case over a pad underlayment would be ludicrous. Find another salesperson or better yet, go to another store.
- Q:Carpet iron is different from ordinary iron
- Carpet should not be washed locally, but also avoid using gasoline and other organic solvents scrub, so as not to fade and damage carpet fluff. Such as carpet appears in the use process of cashmere, can use clean towel soaked in hot water to clean, use the hair dryer blow gently after the comb straight, careful family can also ironed hair Shun ironing cloth pad, carpet can restore.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range