|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:what is better for gaming Wired or Wireless?
- Deffinitely go with the wired. Get an extension, shove it under the carpet if you have to. Even the slightest lag a wireless router can provide is the most irritating thing. Signal cops out sometimes also. If you have a fast modem, wired will never let you down.
- Q:electrical connection from box to home- 3 pole four wire- What is fourth wire?
- If you really have a 3-pole 4 wire system, the 4th wire is the neutral. (The other 3 wires are the phase wires.) It is much more common to have 2 phases with a neutral and a ground for a house. In either case the 4th wire connects to the neutral bus. How do you know which wire is the 4th wire? Test the voltages between the wires. You will have a bolt of lightning, if you connect the wrong wire to the neutral. Luckily, touching the incoming wires to your house is very rarely lethal.
- Q:What metals are used in electrical wire?
- Are you stupid? All metals conduct electricity. Only ferrous (Iron containing) metals are magnetic.
- Q:Electrical question about wiring a ceiling light?
- Your question was answered here except what to do with the ground and it sounds like you dint have one so just coil it and maybe some day when you rewire you can hook it up
- Q:installing a ceiling fan wiring?
- connect the fan black wire and the fan blue wire to the house black wire. then connect the white fan wire to the white house wire. connect the short green wire from the fan and fan bracket to the copper wire. the blue is the power wire to the light on the fan. Good luck...
- Q:Mitsubishi L300 1993 stereo wiring diagram?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:AC adapter power wire broken?
- Get a new one right away, had the same problem and it was actually burning the wiring inside my computer
- Q:Wireless vs. Wired?
- Wired is more reliable and realistically faster in most cases.
- Q:Do you connect all wires when splicing a telephone wire?
- each phone line uses a pair of wires (2 wires) these wires would normally be green/red or blue/white and solid blue for line 1 and if needed yellow/black or orange/white and solid orange for line 2... you did the first step in troubleshooting to know that the trouble resides inside your home... so when you call into your line does the phone ring busy (or go straight to voice mail) or does it just keep ringing.... if it rings busy (or straight to VM) then there is a short on the line... this is possibly a defective phone, a phone that is off the hook, or a bad jack or wire... if the phone just keeps ringing, then there is a broken wire somewhere...... since the old NID is no longer accessible, you may need to run a section of wire from the new NID to one of the existing jacks in your home to back feed the jacks... if you do this i recommend disconnecting the wire that is going from the new NID to the old NID, as if you reverse the polarity you may end up shorting out your line with the new wire...
- Q:What / Where are spark plugs and wires?
- You have it right - it's the wires that go from the distributor cap to the spark plugs and to the coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range