Fire Blanket of Different Size Wholesale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fire Blanket of Different Size Wholesale
Fire Blanket Introduction
Fire Blanket a simple initial fire extinguishing tools equipped on the enterprise, store, ship, automobile, civil buildings.especially suitable for the family kitchen, hotel, entertainment, gas stations and some other places which may catch fire, fire blanket are used to prevent fire from spreading and protect people to escape.
Fire Blanket Descriptions:
The Fiberglass through special processing, smooth soft tight as silks and do not stimulate the skin.0.43 mm thickness ,500 g weight, main specifications are: 1.0 m * 1.0 m;1.2 m * 1.2 m;1.2 m * 1.5 m;1.2 m * 1.8 m;1.5 m * 1.5 m;1.5 m * 1.8 m; it’s one of the most ideal and effective outer protective layer for body/goods which must be away from heat source, and easy to package objects with uneven surface, it can be reused if no damage on surface.
Features of Fire Blanket:
Cause the fire blanket is a very soft texture of fire protection equipment, initial stage in case of fire, can with the fastest speed oxygen insulation fire extinguishing, control the spread of the disaster, also can be a timely escape with protective items, as long as a blanket around the entire body, the blanket has the property of fire prevention, heat insulation, the human body can be protected well when escape..
This product is portable, simple configuration, quick to use, and is a green environmental protection, pollution-free products, is the best choice for fire prevention.
How to Use
1, place the fire blanket in emergency package or fixed in gate sidewall wall or the wall of the kitchen to take!
2, when there is a fire, take out fire blanket quickly, holding the two black belt.
3, open fire blanket gently shake, as a shield in hand.
4, put the fire blanket gently on the fire, at the same time to cut off the electricity or gas.
5, fire blanket coverage in the burning object, and take active extinguishing measures until completely extinguished fire object.
6, stay on fire extinguishing object, and the fire blanket after cooling, the blanket into a ball, as no combustible garbage disposal.
7, if a man on fire, fluff out the blanket, totally encased in fire people,put out the fire, and quickly call the emergency telephone.
- Q:how to use a fire blanket?
- Standard deduction just means you are willing to accept an average amount for your deductions rather than list them separately. Yoy get an avearage charity deduction, an average atx deduction, and average gambling loss deduction etc. Some will be higher than your specidfic expenses, and some will be lowere but it averages out. If you itemize in 2009 and claim say $3000 state tax because that was withheld, then you get a refund of $500 from the state., you will owe tax on that $500. I fyou took the standar deduction you accepted the average amount fro state taxes and the IRS accepts it too so no matter your withholding or taxes,you don't owe naything extra.
- Q:i saw the owner and another employ kiss knowing that they have some kind of relationship now and its conformed from 3 other people on management he threaten to fire me if i said anything to anyone is there an lawsuit that i can do if this happens im only 16
- Not if the lights are LED lights. If they are incandescent, it could happen.
- Q:the one were they just plop there whole body on the ground. so cute ^_^
- Even if there is no fire in it a chimney can still act like a chimney, drawing warm air up it, warm air that you have paid to heat. I found that out for myself once when I was cleaning the chimney for my wood stove. It was summer, the stove was not running, the openings on the stove were almost closed, and the draft coming up the chimney was strong enough to ruffle my hair if I put my face right over the chimney opening. Warm air tends to rise. If your house is being heated, you will lose a good deal of that heat up a chimney if it's left open.
- Q:A) Shoot themB) Join in there songC) Something else
- Elevators won't stop in the middle of floors just because the alarm goes off. They will stop at a floor and open the doors. They tell you not to use the elevators in the event of a fire in case the power goes off which would trap you.
- Q:I just bought a used 08 fusion SEL, and I'm having a problem with the alarm system: when I unlock the car and start doing something without putting the key in the ignition, like for opening the hood, or putting something away, the alarm will go off when I shut the glove compartment or shut the hood or the doors. Even on short term things, like unlocking, putting my bag in and closing the door can trigger the five quick honks alarm. One time I couldn't start the car at all. Help please?? Thank you
- fear, rather than perfect love hath no fear same reason churches are now locked there is no lightning to fear in pure grace dunce hats are steeple shaped witch hats are steeple shaped
- Q:Please help! No idiotic answers, please!
- ALWAYS ground yourself first, make sure you have no static electricity on your hand( recommend wearing rubber gloves if possible, like those latex ones). Handle all parts with care. Make sure to unplug the power cords fully. Dont pull on any part too hard. Dont touch thee bottom side of the CPU. Dont touch the pins on the socket on the motherboard. Dont bend the pins on the socket on the motherboard. Always apply the correct amount thermal paste(A gain of rice size would do) to the CPU/heatsink when putting it on. NEVER turn on the computer without heatsink on the motherboard. ALWAYS put the riser between the motherboard and the case. Hmmm I think that's roughly about it?
- Q:Is putting a blanket over an oil heater dangerous? The heat is pretty low n nothing has happened so far n ive heard a lot of ppl do it too.?
- It sounds to me like a lot of people are getting away with living dangerously. I certainly wouldn't advise putting a blanket over any kind of a heater. I'm wondering why you would want to put a blanket over the heater anyway? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having the heater on?
- Q:what is the difference between ice resin and regular resin (craft)?
- I have a 1993 Dodge Dakota LE I pulled out the Transmission Dip Stick to check the oil level now the dip stick will not go back in it falls about 1/4 to 1/2 in from going all the way in. what could have happen? the truck only has 135,000 on it and never a problem John
- Q:The situation is, you enter a place where lots and lots of people smoke cigarettes. For example a pool hall. I want help finishing off this sentence to make it more interesting or funny through the use of simile, metaphor or analogy. You can change around the sentence a bit to suit your variation(s).After coming out of the pool hall, you smell like
- Q:Application range of fire blanket
- Such as welding, cutting and sealing, and ensuring the integrity of human life, safety and property, there is no risk of cancer in comparison with asbestos.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like