The Aerogel Insulation Blanket Excellent Insulation Properties high temperature is only 10 ~ 20%
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:I accidentally drilled into a water pipe in the wall of my garage which feeds the outside spigot (for lawn watering). Is there any way to fix it without replacing it?
- I can't speak towards what is required in your neck of the woods, but in Ontario, Canada, detectors would be mandatory. Although building and electrical code are not retroactive, this would fall under fire code which is. Regardless of whether they are required, I'm surprised that the inspector didn't note anything. Checking them is a required standard of practice for every inspection association (both Canadian and American) that I've heard of, not to mention just following basic common sense. In fact, in the majority of homes I inspect, I don't even test the units. There is an automatic recommendation to throw out old ones, and install new ones whenever their age is unknown.
- Q:I had sex with my wife for the first time and she was riding me and when she came it was like gallons of water came out of her. I thought she was peeing on me or something. She was embarrased as hell and said it happens sometimes, usually when she is on E. But she is not on anything and like every other time we do it I have to flip my mattress over. I think I am going to have to get rubber sheets. Does this happen to anyone else?
- There are at least three threats of a fire, including 'wildfires'. By a wildfire we usually mean an unplanned burn of forest, trees or grass. First, there is smoke. Thick smoke can pretty much make a very bad day. Then, there is heat. Obviously getting to close to a heat source can cause burns even if you aren't in the fire. Then, there are flames which cause direct burns. Ok. I wanted to review those threats since each one is a consideration to survival. Forest fire people of course try not to get trapped. They keep in contact with others to know where the fire is heading. Yep getting out of the way is first. but you wanted what to do if trapped. Well. the next best action is to dig into the cool earth in a clear area free of combustible stuff. Then fire folks use a special blanket which is fireproof and made of flexible reflective material like aluminum to cover themselves. The blanket is a half inch thick. You mentioned a water source. I agree that if you can get to one it will do nicely to keep cool, and away from the heat, and fire. Hope you never get trapped in a fire.
- Q:Should FOXs commentator Juan Willams be FIRED for Frankness and honesty about Muslims?
- I Think that it stinks that Juan Willams was let go For his own personal opinion. How sad that when he was on FOX news with anyone , on the Panel or Bill O'Reilly program , we didn't always agree with him but he kept FOX NEWS honest with his Liberalism. He Was a great asset to You guys and you just let him go for using FREEDOM OF SPEACH !!! I guess now we are no longer allowed to be honest . We can thank our wonderful President for that. Nancy Pelosi can't tell the truth if her life depended on it and Harry Reid is in the same group. It is time for all americans who believe in HONESTY AND INTEGRETY stand together and vote these people out of office. Also fire the ones that are too scared to be Honest with the people We stand behind Juan Willams all the way . I will continue to voice my opinion because i can !!!! Juan willams is well respected and I hope he fights this all the way !!! SHAME ON YOU ALL !!!!
- Q:She and her assistant have changed the batteries like twicei'm about to go over there. She doesn't have a car Any ideas what it could be?
- If 1 4 men have it then I think we can safely assume that some of these 1/4 of men are dating. So there for some women would date these men.
- Q:Lately, all I‘ve been hearing is how Iran or North Korea or some place wants to have war over here, and they‘ve been setting off practice bombs, etc. Stuff like that [sorry I don‘t know exactly what they‘re talking about, but it scares me]. And it seriously scares the **** out of me just to hear people talk about it! Fire is my ultimate, biggest fear and if I just think about a bomb being set off, I can‘t sleep, my heart pounds, it really scares meIs there any way of overcoming this? I know it‘s natural to be scared of violence with bombs and stuff, but I don‘t want to be paranoid about it. 10pts to best answer
- huh. i think this is one of the (FEW) instances where talking to someone might help. it could be someone you know, or a hired professional, i dunno. otherwise, try yoga or something, and tell yourself this--you are SAFE! even if something happens, in this moment, right now, you're safe. you're happy and safe. okay? i hope this works and you feel better and more comfortable. :) good luck.
- Q:Rifle protection armor questions.?
- The tank does not have to be near the house, especially if you are on a large lot with plenty of room. Our tank is 60 feet from the house. Try to locate the original owner of the house, or ask the neighbors if any of them remember where the tank was placed. The septic tank may be located by probing with a metal rod, following the pipeline from the house or by listening to the noise a plumber's snake makes when it contacts the tank inlet. Care must be utilized during the probing as it may damage the inlet tees or piping. Making a water probe may be a great help locating a septic tank. We use them all the time. Get a ? X 6’ galvanized water pipe, threaded on one end. Purchase a pipe to hose fitting and hook up to your garden hose. Turn the water on and sink the probe into the ground. The water will do the digging. Set up a grid pattern and probe every foot or two until you find the tank. Legally, septic tanks can be no closer than 5’ from the house, so begin 6-7’ from the house. The top of a concrete septic tank is about 5’x 8’ and is usually 2-4’ beneath the surface. Typically, the septic tank is in the front yard. I said TYPICALLY, so don’t be surprised if the systems in the rear yard or under a patio slab, etc. We’ve seen um everywhere. If you smell the problem, this probably indicates the leach field beyond the septic tank is probably saturated also. It might need replacement.
- Q:I am talking about the ending scene; also, when it laughs before exploding, is it just me, or does it sound human? I know a person was wearing a suit, but it goes from sounding like an alien to laughing high pitched/more humane
- most drivers wear fireproof nomex underwear.
- Q:Is it still camping if you dont have a tent or tarp, and just sleep on the ground with a blanket and occasionally beside a small fire?
- I mean, if you made a fire I guess technically you made a camp?
- Q:IT IS SO ANNOYING.I‘m in my dorm room right now at college, trying to study, and this f****** fire alarm beeps once every 45 seconds. How do I make it shut up!!!!!???? I can‘t contact anyone from the resident hall because it‘s so late. There‘s one button that says Press To Test.but I don‘t want to press that.I tried removing it, but it‘s connected by a bunch of wires. WTF is going on??? I can‘t concentrate!!
- My alarm at my home is connected with wires too. But it does that same sound when it's battery is low. For some reason it has a 9V battery and it also is electrical. Do you see a battery when you remove the plastic cover? I hope I helped. Oh, with mine, I can't completely take the cover off because of the wires, but I can slip it to the side in order to get to the battery to replace it. Add: You were too nice. Call back. Tell her you cannot sleep and you must get some sleep. Threaten to rip it out of the ceiling or smash it. You are a paying customer.and there are people available at night to help with maintenance problems. You could call her every 45 seconds and see how she likes it? .can you take a blanket and pillow down to a common area and just sleep there?
- Q:red ?yellow ?white ?blue ?a combination ?
- That'd be cozy. No point during the summer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like