E Glass Assembled Roving for SPRAY UP 180
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 19600 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Spray Up Roving
10C Assembled roving for SPRAY UP process which is coated with high performance silane sizing, compatible with UP resin and Vinyl ester resin.
It is a versatile purpose spray up roving used to fabricate boats, bathtubs, water tanks, centrifugal casting pipes and panel etc.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Spray Up Roving
E-GLASS FIBER ASSEMBLED ROVING for spray up 2400TEX
COMBUSTIBLE MATTER CONTENT (%)
moisture CONTENT (%)
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Spray Up Roving
1. Excellent process: easily chopped, good dispersion flay lying down and good anti-static performance.
2. Good wet-out: quick wet-out (resin), easily delete bubbles, well compatible with different resins.
3. Good composite performance: the composite is with properties of high mechanical strength and good surface effect etc.
Package of E-Glass Fiber Spray Up Roving
The roving will be packed on 20 pallets for a 20ft' container, or can be packed in small carton box.
The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 x 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 x 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is separated with paperboard. Each Pallet is supported by very strong paper tube at the four corners of pallet, packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Spray Up Roving
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
FAQ for E Glass Spray up Roving
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
5. Payment terms?
We can accept L/C, T/T etc.
6. What is the Production Lead Time?
5 *20GP each day.
- with strong ability in grinding). And when producing the asbestos shingle, there should be a progress of mixing the materials. The short fibercan be morceled by chopping machine or manually. The reason for short fiberis is avoid all fiber winding and fiber grinding (the main component of glass fiber is silica, and offal of glass fiber used for asbestos shingle. It is low cost, and do not need any special requirements. For the current market.
- It is formed by glass fiber after extrusion.
- No, the eliminated one in the upper floor does not appear in ten years.
- If it is metal can, cleaning, descaling and brushing anticorrosion lacquer will be fine.
- It is an excellent inorganic non-metallic materials with good insulation, good corrosion resistance and poor abrasion resistance. It have a great variety and produced by high temperature melting with glass ball or waste glass. It has high mechanical strength and can be used as electrical insulating materials and heat or thermal insulation. Each bundle fibers is formed by hundreds or even thousands of filaments with its diameter is from several microns to over twenty micron.
- Cement, sand, glass fiber. We should pay attention to anti-cracking in interior decoration.
- The basic composition of GRC materials are cement, sand, fiber and water, in addition to polymer, additives used to improve the later performance of the materials. Cement: Usually the cements used in GRC are mainly rapid hardening sulphoaluminate cement and low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement, Portland cement and white Portland cement. Fiber: The fiber in the GRC material must be alkali resistant glass fiber, which include alkali resistant glass fiber roving, chopped glass fiber yarn, alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. European and American countries require the zirconia content in the glass fiber should not less than 16.5%. The polymer: the polymer usually added is acrylic emulsion, also named acrylate copolymer emulsion. Additive: Usually we selectively added superplasticizer, superplasticizer, retarder, early strength agent, antifreeze, anti rust agent and other additives containing products. When there is the steel reinforcement or steel embedded parts, do not use calcium chloride based additives. Other materials: We can selectively use fire. The basic composition of GRC materials are cement, sand, fiber and water, in addition to polymer, additives used to improve the later performance of the materials. Cement: Usually the cements used in GRC are mainly rapid hardening sulphoaluminate cement and low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement, Portland cement and white Portland cement. Fiber: The fiber in the GRC material must be alkali resistant glass fiber, which include alkali resistant glass fiber roving, chopped glass fiber yarn, alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. European and American countries require the zirconia content in the glass fiber should not less than 16.5%. The polymer:
- Q:Is glass steel a glass?
- Toughened glass is stronger than ordinary glass. One advantage is strong, and the two is broken, will not produce the tip of the debris, so that people are relatively safe.
- There are many methods of plastic forming. Six main forming methods are listed below: 1 injection molding and injection molding, extrusion molding. 2. extrusion molding, which is the main molding of thermoplastic plastic molding, 3 hollow blow molding, also known as the 4 compression molding also called compression molding. The upper and lower mold installation the template in the press on, the plastic material directly into the cavity, the mold is closed, full of plastic cavity in the heat and pressure, setting after plastic products. 5, injection molding and transfer molding. One of the main forming method is thermosetting plastics. It is feeding room, plastic pellets into mould in the heating, melting plastic under pressure through the pouring system of bottom mold transfer chamber fills the cavity, and then cure it. 6, solid molding molding plastics in melting temperature, in the molding process No obvious flow condition, for two times molding plastic sheet, such as vacuum molding, compression molding and air pressure molding, original for thin-walled parts molding, first used in the manufacture of thick wall parts. 7, other molding calendering, there are many casting plastic molding methods...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 50 Million|
|Main Markets||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 2000,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 4|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like