Woven roving is a bidirectional fabric made by roving in plian weave pattern. The construction impants to the fabric an excellent dimensional stability during handling. Woven roving is a high-performance reinforcement and widely used in hand and machine procuction, such as boats,vessels,planes and automotive parts,furniture and sports facilities,and other fields
|EWR500||20 ||16 ||520±26|
|EWR580||26 ||22 ||580±29|
|EWR600B||20 ||16 ||620±31|
|EWR600C ||28 ||20 ||600±30|
1.Elementary material of FRP with anticorrosion and insulation.
2.Fireproofing and waterproof use.
3.Mainly applied in the production of boats, fiberglass pipes, containers and sports equipment
4.Applied in the automobile parts, furniture, fiberglass reinforced plastic product, etc.
1.Warp and weft rovings aligned in a parallel, flat manner and uniform tension
2.Densely aligned fibers, providing high dimensional stability and easy handing
3.Good moldabllity, fast and complete resin wet-out, enabling high productivity
4.Good transparency and high strength of the composite products
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:acording to customer's request
- Q:What is the difference between non-woven fabrics, glass fiber cloth and geotextile?
- Advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics:The non-woven fabrics have many advantages: 1) 2) 3 aeration filtration) 4) absorbent insulation waterproof 5) 6) 7) not scalable 8) unkempt feel good, soft light 9) 10) 11), elastic recovery without cloth direction 12) compared with the production of textile fabrics high production speed, low price, 13) can be produced in large quantities and so on.Disadvantages are: 1) compared with the textile cloth, strength and durability is poor, 2) can not be washed as 3 as other fabrics. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle. Therefore, improvements in the production methods have recently been made to prevent fragmentation.
- Q:Roof with a single group of waterproof coating and glass fiber cloth done, but the past is still in the seam water seepage, how should remediation?
- The 911 one component waterborne polyurethane waterproof coating, construction, processing the original leak, clean it up, the best to the original paint and glass fiber cloth clean, with 911 of one component waterborne polyurethane waterproof coating in the crevice of a brush, brush the width of the slot width is 200MM. Brush two more than the first width, the thickness of long to 1MM, third brush width of two width, thickness of 0.2MM can be.
- Q:Glass steel can be embedded parts
- The embedded pre made for shape paste fixed, glass steel products produced last procedure to do embedded parts can.
- Q:Construction method of organosilicon waterproof coating
- Coating: construction can be used to roll, scrape, paint and brush can be, generally painted 3-4 scraping, each scraping scraping reference amount of 0.8-1.0 kg / square meter.
- Q:What's the difference between double faced fiberglass clad laminate and double faced copper clad laminate?
- Epoxy paper substrate epoxy paper substrate is a paper based copper-clad laminate with epoxy resin as adhesive. It is slightly better than FR-l in electrical and mechanical properties. Its main product model is FR-3, and the market is mostly in europe.
- Q:What's the price of fiberglass fabric penetrant?
- The company's main fluorocarbon series surfactant, various types of oilfield additives, fire additives, paint additives, rubber additives, fungicides and so on.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth, heat conduction double sided adhesive tape and no material heat conduction double sided adhesive tape difference? Which is better?
- No substrate thermal tape: from paper (film) material coated with (elastomer pressure-sensitive adhesive or resin adhesive, acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, etc.) made of rolls or sheets of adhesive tape, adhesive, is composed of isolation paper (film) parts. It is directly coated and pressed by acrylic adhesive. The adhesive tape is transparent, and the thickness is 0.06~0.25mm. It has good adhesion. Can replace screws, has excellent thermal performance, good processability, good temperature resistance, good dimensional stability, good chemical stability, good thermal stability, the initial viscosity and lasting strong adhesion can be applied to a wider temperature range and bad environment, the long-term temperature of 80~95 DEG C, the temperature is 180~205 DEG C resistance short period.
- Q:Is fiberglass fabric the same as mesh cloth?
- Glass fiber mesh is a kind of glass fiber cloth.
- Q:The main characteristics of aluminum foil composite glass fiber cloth
- The tensile strength is better, more square veneer: glass fiber reinforced aluminum foil clamp strength reinforced aluminum foil mechanical high, more suitable for glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool factory factory factory online.
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- It is glass fiber cloth, brushing epoxy coal tar paint, brushing a layer, wrapping a layer.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range