Woven roving is a bidirectional fabric made by roving in plian weave pattern. The construction impants to the fabric an excellent dimensional stability during handling. Woven roving is a high-performance reinforcement and widely used in hand and machine procuction, such as boats,vessels,planes and automotive parts,furniture and sports facilities,and other fields
|EWR500||20 ||16 ||520±26|
|EWR580||26 ||22 ||580±29|
|EWR600B||20 ||16 ||620±31|
|EWR600C ||28 ||20 ||600±30|
1.Elementary material of FRP with anticorrosion and insulation.
2.Fireproofing and waterproof use.
3.Mainly applied in the production of boats, fiberglass pipes, containers and sports equipment
4.Applied in the automobile parts, furniture, fiberglass reinforced plastic product, etc.
1.Warp and weft rovings aligned in a parallel, flat manner and uniform tension
2.Densely aligned fibers, providing high dimensional stability and easy handing
3.Good moldabllity, fast and complete resin wet-out, enabling high productivity
4.Good transparency and high strength of the composite products
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:acording to customer's request
- Q:Large screen whole electric lift screen, PVC good or glass fiber?
- However, the electric curtain basically can not escape the condition of curling. When the glass fiber is expanded and cooled, there will be slight curling. But if the quality of PVC soft cloth is not very good, the cable must not be glass fiber leveling, and the cable will have slight angular tensile deformation for a long time.
- Q:Directions for use of polyester fiberglass fabrics
- We must be careful in handling polyester fiber cloth. If the cloth roll to drop down from the vehicle, will damage the polyester fiber, resulting in practical problems.That if there is a fringe installation, in any direction on the pavement is greater than 2.5 cm stripes must be cut and stacked together, and the hand will overlap in the asphalt layer. At the immersion in polyester fiber cloth must use roller or brush, to ensure that it is with the road full contact and remove bubbles. The width of hot asphalt must be coated polyester fiber cloth width plus 4 inches. The polyester fiber cloth to curve surface is not easy to bend or stretch. The installation on the surface can be truncated cloth, can be mechanically or manually installed.For the polyester fiber cloth can be used when installing a tractor or truck drag with metal roller mechanism, the metal roller is to ensure the preparation of polyester glass fiber cloth spread on the road. In the installation and must be installed behind a row of brush, which will be pressed in the polyester fiber asphalt coating. We must ensure that in the length direction a 5.1 cm composite layer joint polyester fiber cloth in the width direction in a layer 10.2 cm. Lateral joint top must be along the pavement, all joints must be lapped together.
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:What's the best form of roof waterproof?
- If it is inclined roof, with chimney or straight vent, it is recommended that the chimney around to focus on waterproof treatment. In addition to the use of ordinary cement base, do not use aluminum foil like asphalt, suggested above neutral weatherproof sealant coating, it can keep a long time waterproof! Personal experience.
- Q:What does "PCB" mean?
- We can't transmit electrical signals just as insulation plates, so we need to cover the surface with copper. So we call the PCB board a copper clad substrate. In the factory, the common copper substrate in this code is FR-4, each card manufacturers which in general there is no difference, so we can think of everyone at the same starting line, of course, if it is best to use high frequency board, copper clad PTFE glass cloth laminate high cost. The process of copper is very simple, generally can be made by rolling and electrolytic solution, the so-called rolling is Gao Chundu (>99.98%) of the copper rolling method on the PCB substrate, because the adhesive has excellent epoxy resin and copper foil, copper foil adhesive strength and high working temperature, can be no bubble dip in the molten tin is 260 DEG C in. This process is like rolling dumpling wrappers, but the dumpling wrappers are thin and thin. The thinnest is less than 1mil (industrial unit: mil, 1/1000 inches, equivalent to 0.0254mm)! If the dumpling wrappers are so thin, the pot must leak! The so-called electrolytic copper in junior high school chemistry has learned, CuSo4 electrolyte can continuously manufacture a layer of "copper foil", this is more easy to control the thickness, the longer the copper foil the more thick! Usually the factory has strict requirements on the thickness of copper foil, usually between 0.3mil and 3mil, and has a dedicated copper foil thickness tester to test its quality. Like old radios and amateur PCB, copper is especially heavy, and the quality of the factory is far worse than the computer board.
- Q:What's the difference between wall fabric and fiberglass fabric? Which is better for brushing before latex paint? Why?
- Wall fabric prices are more expensive, but the effect is good, suitable for private home improvement
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- The plaid is large in number. The general is in heavy and wide points. At present, the most common grams are from 200 grams per gram to 1600 grams per square meter. The common width ranges from 50 millimeters to 3000 millimeters. Mainly controlled by the design of textile machines. The combination of warp and weft will inke weight different adjustment. Roving is heavy on the need to use the greater the number, the filament diameter or line density (Tex number) will follow the larger.
- Q:What are the cracks between the brick wall and the beam column, the cracks between the planks and the cracks in the plasterboard?
- You describe these cracks, are essentially composed of different materials in the influence of temperature and humidity of the physical changes now to solve this kind of problem is late with ductile material recovery, wall and ceiling like corner cracking the case, that is to do the above method.
- Q:Home improvement how to do waterproof acceptance?
- After the toilet decoration is completed, the toilet outlet is blocked, and at the entrance to the bathroom set a 25 cm high water "Hom", and then poured into the 20 cm high water in the bathroom. After 24 hours, check the walls and the ground for leaks. The experiment of water release test is the key to ensure the quality of waterproof engineering in toilet.
- Q:What material is that board on the computer main board? Is it harmful to your health?
- Epoxy resin and epoxy resin adhesive itself is non-toxic, but because in the preparation process of adding solvent and other toxic substances, so a lot of epoxy resin "toxic", in recent years domestic epoxy resin industry is modified by water, avoid adding and other ways to maintain "non-toxic" color epoxy resin. At present, most epoxy resin coatings are solvent based coatings, which contain large amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are toxic and flammable, thus causing environmental and human harm.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range