Basalt Fiber Rebar for Highway Engineering Basalt Composite Bar
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 4000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Basalt Fiber Rebar for Highway Engineering Basalt Composite Bar
Basalt composite bar is similar to carbon fiber and fiberglass, but it has better mechanical properties and is lower in cost tah
Basalt composite bar is an ideal advanced material to replace steel and glass rebar. It can provide different size and apperance bars to meet clients demanding.Such as sand coated ,without sand-coated,rod,basalt rebar with steel core inside,which is widely used in the production of building components,in view of their high electro-insulating propertied ,basalt bars are used for making insulators for high -voltage power lines ,hydraulic engineering,concrete barriers,highlighting poles & seismic hazards.And rebar with cable in the core is new technology to supervise the condition of buildings,airports.tunnels,etc.
1. Has a green environment-friendly performance
2. Alkali and radiation resistant
3. Fire-resistant and high-strength
4. Like fiberglass many products are made including yarn, mesh, geo-grid, roving, cloth, composite bar, chopped fiber, unidirectional cloth, fabrics, needled mats, Basalt Rebars, etc.
1, solve the north, south and humid areas and poor areas of acid-base environment, bridge, road corrosion resistance
of reinforced concrete structure issues, life issues;
2, solve the highway continuously reinforced concrete pavement construction technical problems and the need for welding
steel reinforced concrete structure of the problem;
3, reduce the weight of the bridge, to provide its carrying capacity and service life;
4, solution mining, tunnel, highway slope supporting the permanent anchor;
5, simplified construction difficulty, to improve construction efficiency, shorten the construction period and construction of
part of the cost savings;
6, lower construction cost and total project cost, and reduce maintenance costs.
Basalt Fiber Rebar
Piece length cut according to customer's requested
1. How long will you get reply?
Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours. Usually we will reply within 12 hours.
2. How long is warranty period?
We provide 3 year warranty period.
- Mix composite materials with random and uniform distribution of short fiber in cement concrete, including steel fiber reinforced concrete. Technical specification for fiber reinforced concrete structures CECS.
- It is mesh structure materials made by certain weave technology in order to improve the overall usability. Glass?fiber geogrids with glass fiber twistless roving as the main raw material is also called fiber geogrid. Geogrid is excellent geotechnical base material formed by a special coating treatment process for the protection of glass fiber.
- Fissure is easy to leak water in the cold temperature. Flat connector does not absorb water with a little amount of coating and short production cycle (about 7-12 days). GRC decorative elements is heavy. Due to its shorter installation, it does not require very specialized workers. There is no problem under the temperature of plus or minus 50 degrees Celsius. It has excellent waterproof performance. It has pore and is not easy to chap, but it is easy to deal with and carry with good toughness. If you want to refit it, you need to do some waterproofing work. The connector can absorb water and the material used for producing is belongs to stiffness material with less crack. Finished products features with lightweight, crisp, poor uniformity. High-level job is difficult to process without leakage. Cracking phenomenon is serious and can be cut. Hot bridge is different to control with protective layer features with weathering resistance. Its weight account for 10% of the traditional non light components. Large deformation period is slow. It can be bended moderately. It features with freezing and?thawing resistance and little deformation. It is easy to install and crack so that it needs to be trimmed. It is easy to be linear deformation.
- Glass fiber Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetal material with excellent performance. English name is: Fiber glass. It is produced by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process with the raw materials of glass balls or waste glass. Glass fiber monofilament diameter ranges from a few microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1\20-1\5. Each bundle of fibers are hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, usually treated as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy. Properties of glass fiber: The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, but it is not suitable for timber structure as its thread. Strength is greatly increased and it is more flexible, so it can finally become excellent timber structure after shaped by the resin. For glass fiber, with diameter smaller, the intensity increases. As a reinforcing material, glass fiber has the following characteristics. These characteristics make the use of glass fibers more broadly than other species of fibers. Its strength is greatly increased and it is more flexible. With good rigidity, it could absorb more impact energy.
- 1 Buddha plastic mud: It can replace the glass glue, completely solve the problem of Water Leakage mildew in wall corner and window corner. Metal, glass, cement, stone, tile can completely bonded into a whole. The invisibal waterproof liquid (seam leakage NEMESIS): the international most advanced waterproof materials, colorless and tasteless water and looks exactly the same. A simple rinse two times to solve the tile surface and the joint leakage and the surface color has no effect. The permanent waterproof effect is not removed! Dig into a great magic Water Leakage governance bathroom waterproof material or other room downstairs home! 3 bathroom water leakage solution set is plastic mud invisible waterproof liquid (seam leakage NEMESIS) suit
- wire drawing,drying, winding, fabric and so on.
- Q:What are the causes and methods of glass fiber surface treatment?
- Transfer process: the incorporation of surface treating agents into resins (mainly for wrapping and moulding).
- Q:Carbon fiber is better than glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), also known as GFRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- 200 to 300 of mortar and 100 of epoxy resin will be fine. It should be added according to concentration. Construction convenient and high quality can be reported as the premise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like