Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
E-glass fiber assembled roving for SMC is typically used to produce automotive parts, doors, bathtubs, water tanks and sports apparatus.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
1.Excellent anti-static property
4.Good strand integrity, no fuzz and loose fiber
5.Excellent mechanical property
Package of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
The roving to be packed on 20 pallets for a 20' container. The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is seperated with paperboard.Each pallet is supported by very strong papercoil at the four corners of pallet, then packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film. The roving on pallet after package is visible.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Q:What is the function of adding fiber material to concrete ?
- In projects, some fiber materials such as paper, hemp fiber and straw are added to concrete. If plastering mortar is added into mixer, it can play the role of skeleton, improve the crack resistance and tensile strength of the plaster layer and enhance the flexibility of floated coat and durability in order to reduce floated coat contraction and make it not easy to fall. The characteristics of the fiber material will be introduced as follows: firstly, paper reinforcement includes dry and wet paper. Dry paper is use at the time of adding quick lime, It was tore up, was removed dust and soaked with water, and then 100 kg lime and 2.75 kg paper are mixed. When using, it should be made into powder by a small steel mill and 3 mm aperture sieve filter. When wet paper reinforcement (commonly known as pulp) was used, each 100 kg lime should be added into 2.9 kg wet paper reinforcement. Specific operation method is the same as that of dry paper. Secondly, the use of hemp fiber requires tenacity and purities. To make is loose, it need to be dried, linen and then it is cut into 20 mm to 30 mm. Each 100kg lime adds 1kg loose hemp which is hemp fiber grey. Thirdly, grass stalks are usually cut into rice straw or wheat straw which is no more than 30 mm long. It could be used after half a month after soaked in lime water. It also can be used as paper after soaked in lime or caustic soda. Fourthly, synthetic fiber mainly includes polypropylene fiber and nylon fiber used for mortar. When using, you should pay attention to its disparity and alkali resistance. These are the all material fiber used in concrete. You should be familiar with the characteristics of the material in order to make better use of it.
- Q:What's the difference between fiberglass roving and spun yarn? Is the production equipment the same?
- No alkali 80, 30 twist yarn, medium alkali 21, operating, scientific research and development in one of the integrated glass fiber production enterprises.
- Q:What is rippled glass?
- The twistless roving glass fiber and its products and materials with unsaturated polyester resin as main raw materials, is similar to sinusoidal wave form and trapezoidal cross sections.
- Q:How to make a glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The answer is no. The glass fiber reinforced plastic grille can be made with a mold, so it would be very easy to do it, while by manual, it would be troublesome, and do not have compressive property.
- Q:Is glass steel a glass?
- Ordinary steel is only a combination of iron and carbon, while the composition of FRP is complicated. Toughened glass is stronger than ordinary glass. One advantage is strong, and the two is broken, will not produce the tip of the debris, so that people are relatively safe.
- Q:What are the differences between glass fiber and asbestos?
- Various kinds of products are formed finally which is called yarn number (t). The content of chrysotile is the most abundant. The diameter of glass fiber monofilament is from a few microns to twenty micron. 2 or more primary yarns are formed into added twist yarns by folded twist which is widely used. Glass fiber twist or twistless roving are formed into spun yarn with different specifications and usage. There mainly are alkali free. Composite line is formed by two or more fold twist. Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetal material with excellent performance. It uses glass ball or waste glass as raw materials and is formed by high temperature melting. It mainly is used for producing glass fiber products. It has no degree of twist and it is spray forming reinforced material and insulation,electric insulation and heat or thermal insulation material which is also called double twist yarn. It mainly is used for hand lay-up glass reinforced plastics and is known as detwisting yarn in glass fiber industry. The meaning of metric system number. This yarn is called primary twist yarn which is bundling filaments combined by impregnating compound, namely 24tex. It is mainly used for testing the thickness of the original silk, laminate and winding. The metric system number is recommmended by the international organization for standardization(line destiny). 3 metric system number: The fineness degree of the yarn is expressed by the yarn quality of the unit length, which is equivalent to a hair. The smaller the number is, the thicker the yarn is. Monofilament is equal to 20tex. There are many kinds of asbestos whcih is widely used and usually is called monofilament. The former is a fixed length, the latter is a fixed weight.
- Q:An introduction to glass fiber cloth
- For the occasion requiring high warp or weft strength, the strength of woven roving mainly focus on the warp or weft direction of fabric. Roving roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filaments. According to glass composition, twistless roving can be divided into unidirectional cloth E-GLASS alkali-free glass twistless roving and C-GLASS medium alkali glass twistless roving. Glass fiber woven roving is twistless roving plain fabric and is an important base material for pasting glass reinforced plastics. Moreover, it is also unidirectional weft cloth.
- Q:How to make GRC line?
- The basic composition of GRC materials are cement, sand, fiber and water, in addition to polymer, additives used to improve the later performance of the materials. Cement: Usually the cements used in GRC are mainly rapid hardening sulphoaluminate cement and low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement, Portland cement and white Portland cement. Fiber: The fiber in the GRC material must be alkali resistant glass fiber, which include alkali resistant glass fiber roving, chopped glass fiber yarn, alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. European and American countries require the zirconia content in the glass fiber should not less than 16.5%. The polymer: the polymer usually added is acrylic emulsion, also named acrylate copolymer emulsion. Additive: Usually we selectively added superplasticizer, superplasticizer, retarder, early strength agent, antifreeze, anti rust agent and other additives containing products. When there is the steel reinforcement or steel embedded parts, do not use calcium chloride based additives. Other materials: We can selectively use fire. The basic composition of GRC materials are cement, sand, fiber and water, in addition to polymer, additives used to improve the later performance of the materials. Cement: Usually the cements used in GRC are mainly rapid hardening sulphoaluminate cement and low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement, Portland cement and white Portland cement. Fiber: The fiber in the GRC material must be alkali resistant glass fiber, which include alkali resistant glass fiber roving, chopped glass fiber yarn, alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. European and American countries require the zirconia content in the glass fiber should not less than 16.5%. The polymer:
- Q:Is glass micro lead bad for people?
- Q:What does fireproof bag used for ?
- It is made from cotton.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range