Extra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
Features of Extra Clear Glass:
1. High claity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Specifications of Extra Clear Glass:
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Applications of Extra Clear Glass:
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
3. Home Appliances: as the screen protector of plasma TV, high-end visual refrigerator door, high-grade microwave oven panel, refrigerator cover, range hood cover, etc.
4. High-end Arts and Crafts, Lamps, etc.
5. Furniture and Bathroom Products.
- Q:Twilight wall hollow glass with glass Zha glue with what is best?
- At present, there are three kinds of insulating glass in China: (1) groove aluminum type single channel sealing; (two) groove aluminum double channel sealing; (three) compound sealant strip type insulating glass.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials of cement clinker clinker production [four main raw materials (limestone, sandstone mainly provides Ca (mainly Si), alumina (or slag, mainly to provide Al (or Fe), iron slag, gypsum, slag etc.)]
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- 7, electronic high purity silicon metal, optical fiber 8, rubber and plastic filler (which can improve the wear resistance of 9), paint filler (which can improve the weatherability of coatings) 10, aerospace and aviation, the internal structure of molecular chain, crystal shape and lattice changes, make its temperature resistance, coefficient of thermal expansion small, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance and its unique optical properties.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- TIPS intimate tips: Mug divided into pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, plastic or stainless steel of these types of materials.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window glass tape, how fast loading?
- The outer mounting method is that the operator stands on the scaffold or basket to carry out the glass installation of the aluminum alloy glass window. Fix the sealing strip first, fix the glass, then fix the outer side, and inject sealant into the cavity to fix the joint. This is a mix of dry and wet two materials.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- FRP is made of glass fiber and epoxy resin, is the best anti-corrosion material, regardless of category, can be anti-corrosion.FRP corrosion protection is generally stipulated in the GB50212-2002 building corrosion control project construction and acceptance specifications and CD130A19-85 hand paste FRP design technical specifications.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Toughened glassToughened glass is a kind of high strength safety glass which is heated by glass to softening point and then cooled rapidly. Under the same thickness, the flexural strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass. Toughened glass has a strong thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes without damaging it. The most important feature of tempered glass is safety. This kind of glass is broken into similar honeycomb particles, so it can avoid the harm to human body. Note: after tempering, the glass can not be cut, drilled, slotted and so on. Because glass is broken into honeycomb like particles that are completely irreparable, it is not recommended for use on aquariums!
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Raw materials: glass fiber / or its products + resin + (filler) + other additives;Process: hand / pull / winding / molding / injection molding etc..Resin is only a raw material for the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic! That's not what you call it.
Our main products are tempered glass, silk screen glass,insulating glass, engraved glass, chip glass, laminated glass and so on. Most of the product is used in fixed door, window,sliding door,enclosure,shower room and so on.The main market is Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, France,Germany,South Africa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range