Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Compared with pure nylon 3., nylon reinforced mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance, creep resistance and fatigue strength greatly increased, elongation, shrinkage, hygroscopicity, wear resistance decreased 4. performance mainly depends on the fiber and resin adhesive strength, content, aspect ratio and orientation. Injection molding and extrusion molding is widely used in aerospace, automotive,. Mechanical, chemical and other fields of manufacturing heat stress structure of plastic parts in 5. PA with 30% glass fiber, PA, mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, ageing resistance performance is obviously improved, the fatigue strength is 2.5 times enhancement. 6. reinforced materials used to improve nylon properties of glass fiber reinforced materials, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium metal, with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and The bending strength, especially mechanical) significantly improves the performance, become excellent performance engineering plastic. Glass fiber reinforced nylon has long fiber and short fiber reinforced nylon two, widely used in gear, bearing, fan blade, impeller, bicycle parts, auto parts, industrial gear and a number of precision engineering products with. Heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption rate of raw materials and shrinkage, has excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength.
- Q:What material does PCB have?
- There are many kinds of copper clad laminates. According to different material can be divided into paper substrate, glass cloth substrate and synthetic fiber board; according to the different binder resin is divided into phenolic, epoxy, polyester and polytetrafluoroethylene; use can be divided into general and special type.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Collectively, the fibrous silicate glass wool can be split into thin and flexible fiber and available.Glass wool has been used for thousands of years of history.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- Glass raw material processing technology and equipment, advanced at present, glass raw material (quartz sandstone, feldspar, silica) processing generally adopts the following process: A, wet rodmill; B, by the back breaking or jaw crusher and roll composed of multi-stage crushing and screening line.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The roll of the roll is rotated, and the glass belt is pulled out of the tin groove into the annealing furnace. After annealing and cutting, the flat glass product is obtained.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- 1 glass flakes prevent water vapor and chemical solvents from eroding the base material. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale made of C- glass has excellent chemical durability.2, due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake could commission a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cracking and spalling.3 、 good temperature resistance. The use of glass scale lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.4, small thermal expansion coefficient.5. Coating with glass flake is much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flake, so it has higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- When you look for information, the proportion of raw materials is very important.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Raw materials: glass fiber / or its products + resin + (filler) + other additives;Process: hand / pull / winding / molding / injection molding etc..Resin is only a raw material for the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic! That's not what you call it.
We are one of the largest manufacturer of float glass, with 9 clear float glass lines, also is the exclusive manufacturer of ultra clear float glass / low iron float glass (PPG technology) in china. Besides, our glass group is provided with advanced tempering machines, being the biggest tempered glass supplier in north China with annual capacity more than 5million sqm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range