Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
- Q:May I ask what specific aspects of German foam glass and foam glass made in China are?
- The domestic production line (excluding the line), you can imagine the bread, a fixed container, the raw material grinding and mixing placed in the container, into the furnace after foaming, molding and demoulding, manual cutting required size (note here will produce a large number of loss; 100%) not using waste glass.
- Q:What is the ratio of raw materials for glass mildew proof powder?
- Environmental protection standards, with the domestic high-end glass development needs, coconut shell materials are gradually replaced by its excellent performance after falling green traditionChemical mildew proof isolating material.Applicability: (1) glass against mildew; II. Glass anti scratch;Other special applicability:Solid desiccant; plant cultivation raw material, animal feed, etc.; colloid filling material; catalyst carrier; impurity and harmful gas dispel;
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Glass production process is: raw material crushing, screening, weighing, mixing, high temperature (1600 degrees) melting into glass, glass homogenization, cooling molding, cutting, annealing, cooling, inspection, packaging.The main raw materials are: quartz sand or sandstone, feldspar, soda ash, limestone, dolomite, etc., in addition to soda ash are ore raw materials, need to be broken into the appropriate size.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- Glass raw material processing technology and equipment, advanced at present, glass raw material (quartz sandstone, feldspar, silica) processing generally adopts the following process: A, wet rodmill; B, by the back breaking or jaw crusher and roll composed of multi-stage crushing and screening line.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:Aluminum alloy window glass tape, how fast loading?
- The inside mounting method is opposite to the outside installation method, that is, the operator stands on the indoor floor or indoor high stool to install the glass of the aluminum alloy door and window. In the first window in the fixed slot lateral seal, safety glass, positioning, and then fixed to the inside of the notch is injected in the cavity joint sealant fixed, which is dry and wet two kinds of material mixed use practices.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- There's no problem with fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Ceramic crystallization: glass ceramic composite board is the product of "three in one" of glass, ceramic and stone craft. It combines the glass melting process, ceramic brick molding and crystallization sintering process, stone polishing, cutting process as a whole. In short, microcrystalline glass frit is special stalls shop in the special ceramic tile on the roller kiln sintering crystallization, after polishing and cutting timber.
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- Fuel prices: heavy oil, natural gas or coal, etc., because of the large number of long-term consumption, so it is also an important factor affecting product costs.
We are one of the largest manufacturer of float glass, with 9 clear float glass lines, also is the exclusive manufacturer of ultra clear float glass / low iron float glass (PPG technology) in china. Besides, our glass group is provided with advanced tempering machines, being the biggest tempered glass supplier in north China with annual capacity more than 5million sqm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range