Detailed Product Description
Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, hou
Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, household appliances to heating elements. No other material group combines the properties of a high degree of heat resistance and electrical insulation as well as ceramics.
Electrical heating (electrical heating technology)
*Heating element supports
- Q:Is it better to disconnect the positive or negative cable to a car battery?
- Two ways to solve the problem: Locate remove the fuse However that fuse is most likely to provide power to other components so not such a good idea. OR Pop the switch out of the door frame remove the negative wire from the switch. (usually black ) Wrap some electical tape around the terminal on the end of the wire put the switch back in place. Problem solved!!!
- Q:Overheated PS3 on accident?
- More than likely the heat has fused some connections on the mother board or some other component. I'm afraid you are going to have to buy a new one. Fixing this one will probably cost more than replacing it.
- Q:Custom Power Supply Help?
- Not a good idea. You may blow a breaker or fuse, or the wiring and components could get so hot that they could start a fire. That wouldn't be very likely with only 7.2 volts, but still not a chance I would be willing to take.
- Q:Tapping into a fuse in my car's fuse box for an extra cigarette lighter, where should I ground it though? (picture included)?
- Be careful, a cigarette lighter is a very high amperage draw device. The single existing fuse is only designed for one lighter, so you should consider running a dedicated line from the battery, fuse protected, to your new lighter. However, if you only plan on using the lighter socket for small current draw purposes, like a cell phone charger, then you could be okay tapping into an existing line. As for ground, any existing ground should be okay, as well as adding a new ground to a metal frame or body component.
- Q:Can I use a 32v buss AGC 20 fuse instead of the 15A fuse that burned out?
- As the other poster said it is usually safe short term. The real question is what caused the fuse to blow in the first place. If you know you did something that caused it to blow (like caused a temporary ground on the positive side with an errant screwdriver), then it is very safe to overfuse the circuit until you can buy a new fuse. If you don't know why the fuse blew, by putting in a 20 where a 15 belongs, you are going to allow 5 more amps of pressure on that circuit. This added amperage could allow the circuit to remain active when it shouldn't and result in damage further down the path. Even if it's just a clock fuse, you could be courting a hot wire that might melt and cause real damage to expensive components. In the future when you post, indicate the car year, make, model and in the case of a fuse, what it supports in the car. For instance if this were a BMW 3 series E46 they are known to have taillight issues due to poor grounding. So with more information, the answer you receive here might be more informative. Good luck
- Q:What is the blood component to these functions?
- Protection Against Disease Blood Component
- Q:Honda Metropolitan Fuse Schematic?
- The honda dealer parts dept can look up schematic 4 - you
- Q:2005 lincoln navigator doesent work?
- could be wrong but believe the anti theft on the radio needs to be reset
- Q:Power locks and dome light not working on 2001 Saturn SL2 4 door sedan. Fuse is fine, possibly relay?
- If you are sure that the fuse is still good, it could possibly be a relay but I'd probably guess that it's going to be a damaged or broken wire. Take a voltage meter and take your dome light out. Check to see if it is not getting a positive feed or a ground. If it's not getting the feed, follow the wire back to the relay and make sure the relay is getting the feed to it and that you get a signal to the relay when the door is open. Then you can determine where to start searching and if the power is getting to the relays or components. You should be able to find a wiring diagram on the internet if you can read them. Good luck.
- Q:mercedes 83 300sd fuse for the clock?
- Simply look at the fuse box and it will tell you what fuse and the power of the fuse to use.
Our company mainly produces 75% , 95% , 99% alumina, titanium, zirconium, steatite, magnesia, cordierite products which are widely used in metal welding, electronic conductor, mechanics, assembling, insulation, chemicals, instrument, textile, nuclear industry, aerial, as well as hairdressing field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range