1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Main Export Markets:
- Q:Outdoor decking with tile?
- You need to use cement board
- Q:What tiles should I buy for a commercial store?
- Ceramic or a vinyl tile in a property renovation? Vinyl tiles , I d use a VCT or a pure , color all the way through tile. Proper maintenance and keeping in sealed and polished is the way to make this tiles last a long time.. Ceramic tile work great too but the cost and installation product will add up but the tile will out last almost any thing for durability. The slip rating I d suggest nothing less than a 4.. And BTW.. Grout is a lot cheaper per s/f than any average tile, so don t let that bother you. Proper installation is the key to a long lasting ceramic til job. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- Hi, Are you sure it's 102 ft? That's more like a dining hall for a small army, rather than a kitchen. Maybe you intended 10 ft and 2 in by 18 ft. Anyway, the normal way to tile a room is to put down two chalk lines that cross in the center of the room and bisect each side of the room. One then starts laying tiles from the center of the room and works toward the sides and ends. If you mean that your tiles are 28 in by 28 in, then the required number of tiles for a 10' 2 x 18 ft room would be Approximately as follows: 6 tiles along long dimension would leave 2 feet at each end, and 4 tiles along the short dimension, assuming it is 10' 2, would leave 10 inches on each side. Dovering the center section would require 24 tiles Covering the uncovered part along the edges would depend to some extent on whether you have a matching pattern. To conver the ends you would need a at least 8 tiles. To cover the sides you could probably cut the tiles and use part of one tile for one side and the other part for the other side. (That depends to some extent on borders and how particular you are about matching.) So, if you cut the tiles, you would need either 6 tiles or possibly 7. So, in summary we have this: 24 .....tiles for the center section 8........ tiles for the ends 7........tiles for the sides. ------------------------ 39......tiles total. REMEMBER, in all of this I assumed that your dimension was not 102 ft, but 10ft and 2 in. You might possible get by with 38, depending if there is no pattern and no borders to worry about. Hope this is not too confusing. FE
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- My husband finished a project with the help of pro tile : For DIY home owners and professional tile installers, Pro Tile Helper shows you everything you need to know to make your next tiling project a success! The creator, a master tile installer with over 20 years experience installing tiles, put all the tips and secrets learned over the years together in one AWESOME APP for your benefit. You will save tons of time installing and save hundreds even thousands of dollars on tools and materials. All this for only $4.99. hope this can help u too =)
- Q:Where can I find blue/white tile?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:Porcelain tile uniformity concerns?
- I'm not sure what you're looking at but all the porcelain tiles I've seen are square. All square. Very square. There should be no uniformity issues whatsoever. Go to a home improvement store and take a look. The tile type really has very little effect on spacing. However if you want 24 tiles I would suggest 1/4 grout lines at least. It will be extremely difficult to maintain a straight even grout line If you go 1/8. Imagine, if for some reason one tile was out of square a little or slightly offline (which does happen) the grout line would disappear completely. The grout would also be more likely to break if there was any movement in the floor. If you insist on 1/8 spacing, it can be done, but the results will be almost definitely poor.
- Q:Landlord has unmatching tiles in the bathroom?
- Actually, probably not. As long as the shower is covered with tile and not bare, it wouldn't be against any health issue. You could ask nicely, but I think since he didn't do it when the faucets were replaced, it isn't going to be done now. Some landlords are so stupid.....You are going to want to take better care of his property if he strives to keep in top condition. You have a bad attitude now I am sure not too eager to keep that shower clean. Am I right? Those kind of repairs are what makes a landlord into a slum landlord. EDIT: YES, you are deserving of matching tiles. Send him a note with your next rent check.
- Q:paint tiles need help cant re tile?
- You need to paint tiles with tile paint, especially if they're in a wet place like your bathroom or toilet. Alternatively (if you want to put yourself into more expense), you can buy a universal sealant to first seal the tiles. Paint the sealant onto the tiles and give it enough time (according to manufacturer's specifications) to dry. You can then paint over this with emulsion paint. One word of warning: Don't expect it to last forever and it may scratch easily. It'll look good though... I've used this method in the link below. I painted granite and tiles. ourdiyprojects.net/transform-an-u...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range