C55-8 Small Crawler Excavator
55-8 small crawler excavator is the latest of the series of small crawler excavators. Based on 55-7 mini crawler excavator, it adds pilot system to improve the operation stability. The new hydraulic system can accurately realize drivers’ operation intention and can realize stable feeling and powerful digging force which drivers long for. Its biggest characteristic is non-hydraulic interference. It will not be affected by loading even if it is operating over two work devices at the same time. It will allocate all pumps delivery to all of work devices to make the relative speed of work devices keep unchanged and make controlling performance and operability improved. Moreover, with large power and imported traveling motor, it has excellent climbing performance and fast traveling velocity. The installation of other attachment is also very convenient. Small crawler excavator 55-8 is widely used in projects like small earth & stone construction, municipal construction, road maintenance, layout of cables and pipes, garden cultivation, trenches clearance, and etc.China top small excavator brand, its top 1 in china small excavator sales.
It will allocate all pumps delivery to all of work devices to make the relative speed of work devices keep unchanged and make controlling performance and operability improved.
Maximum Digging Reach
Maximum Digging Depth
Maximum Digging Height
Maximum Dumping Height
Minimum Platform Tail Turning Radius
Maximum Digging Depth of Bulldozing Plate
DIMENSION FOR TRANSPORTATION
Width of Platform
Distance from the Digging Arm to Center of Machine Rotation
Maximum Length of Transportation
Bulldozing Plate Height
Hydraulic System Working Pressure
Constant Flowrate Pump
Maximum Digging Force
Maximum Traction Force
Pressure to the Ground
Swing Speed of Platform
Fuel Tank Capacity
Hydraulic Tank Capacity
- Q:what is the productivity of medium earth excavator in backfilling work?
- depend okorder.com/
- Q:If I was wanting a career concerning Latin and Ancient Greece, what would it be?
- Teach. I honestly cannot think of anything else. And I do research on careers almost daily. Note: I hope you are going to college. If so, make sure you do not spend too much money on your degree. It will be HARD to find any job, and the pay will be low. Also know without college, there are no jobs in this. You get to work fast food or retail. --- Additional note: I never remember having a class on latin or greek history. You might be going into a seriously tough field to find a job.
- Q:zoo med excavator sand for bearded dragon?
- I have heard good and bad things about it. I use calcium sand, there is a very low risk of impaction. also white paper towels work. good luck
- Q:Bearded Dragon questions. Please help!!!!!!!!!?
- don't get a heat rock, don't mix speciecs, don't recommend burrows(use half logs), use play sand cheaper and beardies in the wild don't run on clay all day put the leos in a a seperate tank. i would to be humane put them in a 8 ft long by 3ft wide 2ft deep thats for the beardies. use a full spectram light 150 watt bulb u have it all wrong
- Q:how much does a cat 311 excavator weigh?
- About 24 400 lbs?
- Q:Are earth excavators permitted to carrying or lifting materials like pipes or drums in construction indystry?
- Typically no. It's a matter of safety. The object being carried can spill out of the bucket and injure someone. For heavy loads you use a forklift and the objects should be securely held on a pallet. For odd shaped objects a sling may be used but it must be inspected for nicks and tears prior to every use.
- Q:Pokemon fans please help please!!!?
- Hot head(Fire) Excavator (ground) Rock hard(rock)(not sure about this one) Grass(Florist) Surfer(water) SkyMaster(Flying(again not sure) PotHead (Poison(get it Acid) Lol this is just a joke Guitarist(Electric)(get it electric guitar :D) MysteryMan(Ghost) Mime/Magician(Psychic) Mechanic(steel) KarateMaster(Fighting) ShadowDweller(Dark)(again not sure) BugManiac/BugFreak(Bug) (Cant think of one for ice) Veteran (Dragon)(Its the best i could come up with :) Hope i helped :D
- Q:HOW TO BECOME AN ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTOR EXCAVATION IN TEXAS?
- Well, to become an environmental excavation first you have to be land. Oh, I think you mean excavator. Then you'd need excavation experience and excavation equipment (backhoes and such). You'd probably need certification of some kind. For government jobs (the most common) you'd probably need to bid on a project, and they take the best bid. Texas government sites should have specific information on this. Knowledge of soil types, environmental habitats, erosion control, etc. would be useful.
- Q:Finding probability in these questions?
- 1/ X is number of faulty excavator 2/ Pr(X=2) = 5C2 (0.0594)^2 (1-0.0594)^3 = 0.0294 3/ Pr(X<3) = (0.9406)^5 + 5(0.0594)(0.9406)^4 + 0.0294 = 0.9981
- Q:One of my clients has an HITACHI EX330-5 LC excavator digging for shale and slate.?
- I hope this supplier can help you a lot, we buy from them and the bucket teeth works well, strong penetration, long life and competitive cost. See the website in my source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range