||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
Black Annealed iron binding wire
*Wire guage of black binding wire : BWG8#-36#
*material of black annealed binding wire : Low carbon iron wire
*Wire packing: 5-50kg/roll
*Annealed Steel Wire, mostly written as soft annealed wire, annealed iron wire or just annealed wire. This kind of steel wire offers excellent flexibility and softness due to its oxygen free annealing process.
*Features of black annealed wire: High strength, excellent anti-corrosion property, good preventing and anti-radiating property
Our annealed wire products are mostly used as tie wire or material for weaving wire mesh.
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time.
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener.
3. Specifications list is available upon your requirement.
4. Packing as your request before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.
- Q:What is the diameter of the wire?
- Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m resistivity Nichrome 150e-8 Ω-m 12 = (150e-8 Ω-m)(46m)/(πr²) solve for r, which would be the radius of the wire in meters. change to mm, and multiply by 2 to get diameter. .
- Q:How do you extend a grounding wire?
- Get a length of wire the same gauge or larger than the original wire. Solder the wire to the old wire and run it to a good ground. If you can't get it soldered a crimp connector will work,but not a good idea under the hood of a car, temporary at best
- Q:How do current carrying wires produce magnetism?
- i'm uncertain we've a sparkling theoretical answer to this in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it relatively is a demonstrable actuality that shifting expenses have an result on different shifting or movable expenses.even while there is not any internet fee glaring it relatively is summarized as magnetism
- Q:A sub amp wiring kit?
- Yea a amp kit usually don't *** with speaker wire you have to get it seprete
- Q:this might sound stupid but how do i tap speaker wire?
- RE: Why Monster XP speaker cord sounds worse than production facility speaker cord? purely put in Monster XP speaker cord to all my Onkyo audio gadget and now its lots softer than the speaker cord that got here with my Onkyo receiver. quantity was once at 25-35 and it grew to become into loud and sparkling. Now after the Monster XP cord, I would desire to crank the receiver to approximately 50-60 to get the comparable sound...
- Q:Wires Help???
- The current will be more dense in the smaller wire. The value of the current is inversely proportional to the resistiance of the wire. Resistance = resistivity * length / Area since the wires are of identical material and length, the only thing left to vary is the cross-sectional area. Area is proportional to the square of the radius (diameter), so the current will be proportional to the square of the diameter. I2 is proportional to I1^2 I2 is larger than I1 .
- Q:Africa Shaped Wire Earrings...?
- as well as on the first page link above, under the category Wire-Framing (P.S. Why did you use initial caps on all words in your question?...kinda hard to read.) .
- Q:Nowhere to connect stock orange/black wire (Illumination wire)?
- they are there merely in the adventure that your automobile has a characteristic to dim upload-ons. you dont want them connect them everywhere in maximum circumstances, thy are in basic terms a luxury in the adventure that your automobile has that characteristic.
- Q:why use steel wire in building construction?
- google for re bar
- Q:length of wire?
- The stretching of wire by longitudinal force: If F force applied across the crosectional area A of wire of radius r and lenght L then the wire elaogates in the dirextion of force Stress P = F / A A = pi* r^2 = (1.5/2)*10^-3 = 7.5 *10^-4 m^2 strain produced = dL / L = increase in length / original L Young's modulus or elastic (stretch) modulus for the maretial, within elastic limits, Y = stress/strain strain = stress / Y dL = F * L / A * Y = F * L / pi (r^2) * Y dL = 400* 1.5 / 3.14 (7.5 *10^-4)^2 * 6.2*10^10) meter dL = 0.005479 * meter dL = 5.479 millimeters increase in length
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range