||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
Black Annealed iron binding wire
*Wire guage of black binding wire : BWG8#-36#
*material of black annealed binding wire : Low carbon iron wire
*Wire packing: 5-50kg/roll
*Annealed Steel Wire, mostly written as soft annealed wire, annealed iron wire or just annealed wire. This kind of steel wire offers excellent flexibility and softness due to its oxygen free annealing process.
*Features of black annealed wire: High strength, excellent anti-corrosion property, good preventing and anti-radiating property
Our annealed wire products are mostly used as tie wire or material for weaving wire mesh.
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time.
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener.
3. Specifications list is available upon your requirement.
4. Packing as your request before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.
- Q:Wiring need to know if you can wire the to types of wire together?
- more detail please ? I don't know what malibu lights are, but low voltage lights can be fed from a mains adapter which is plugged into a mains extension socket. Its generally a bad idea to take mains leads outside though, unless it's just for a temporary piece of work in dry weather. If what you mean is: can mains cable be used for low voltage, then yes that's ok as long as it's just the cable it doesn't have a mains plug on it.
- Q:1985 Dodge D-250 starter wiring ?
- Sounds like it may have a temporarily weak battery. Hook it up to a charger overnight or get a jump off someone. If manual transmission, you could try a push start and just let the alternator charge the battery while you drive around.
- Q:How do I wire my Phone Lines?
- (links just for reference, from search engine results)
- Q:WHY WOULD A LARGER WIRE HAVE LESS RESISTANCE?
- Increasing the diameter of a wire while maintaining a constant density is equivalent to connecting another wire in parallel with the present wire. Each wire contains a certain end to end resistance. The total equivalent end to end resistance of two wire resistors connected in parallel is always less than resistance value of the wire with the smallest end to end resistance. Another way to look at it. The larger the wire the greater the cross sectional area. The greater the cross sectional area of a wire the greater the number of parallel paths the current can take. The more parallel current paths available from one end of a wire to the other the less the overall resistance of the wire will be. You stated There is 3 Volts going through each wire, to power your 1 Volt LED. If this is true then you must have a resistor of roughly 100 Ohms that is dropping 2 Volts connected between the 3 Volt source and the 1 Volt LED. Either the 3' wide wire or the .3 wire would work fine in this application. The .3 wire would be a tad less cumbersome than the 3` wire I might add. Response to additional details: Conductance is the reciprocal of resistance and is independent of the applied Voltage. More length of a given wire would mean more resistance. More cross sectional area of a given wire means less resistance. Any wire has resistance but the conductor wire resistance itself in an LED circuit is of no consequence I believe.
- Q:How to reconnect chewed wires?
- My bird bit my phone cord in two pieces. Looked like a clean cut. I just stripped the wires, twisted each side together, then taped well with electrical tape. Now I keep all wires off of the floor.
- Q:how to wire a 240v 12.5amp forklift charger?
- wire colors are green is ground the black and white wires are you load wires look at you 240 volt plug and determine which terminal is the ground this one is where the green wire goes the black and white wire go to other two terminals this should do it
- Q:2004 dodge durango radio wiring diagram?
- If you havent already cut the wires then go to an audio store (best buy, local shop ect...) and buy a wiring harness. If you already cut the wires you NEED to test the wires with a test light and 9v battery and not rely on online diagrams because 90% of the time they are wrong. way to do it is find your positive, negative, and turn on wire with a test light. test every single wire with the test light to make sure there arent any live wires still left after you found your power wires. after you have done that to find the speakers take a 9 volt and hold one wire to the positive and touch every wire and listen for a speaker to make a scratching noise. when you hear the scratching noise then that means those two wires go to that speaker. if your totally lost then rewire the factory plug back on and then go get a wiring harness. theyre like 15-20 bucks and save you a whole lot of time and its a lot less mess to deal with.
- Q:99 4 runner a/f sensor wiring diagram?
- Why do u want to know what wires go to the sensor? If you have a code for the a/f sensor..99 % of the time it is an open in the sensor itself. On rare occasion there are others like a chewed wire by a rodent. But I would just recommend replacing the a/f sensor. And i u were to follow the wires from the male connector they would lead you to a big wire harness that basically just all ends up at the ECU. Just in case u wanted to know.
- Q:Using solid-copper HOUSE WIRE (of the proper guage) TO WIRE A CAR amp/subwoofer system?
- yes. even bigger difference when you used it to wire the battry to the amp. The solid-copper house wire are design for high voltage and lov current. But, your car voltage is low, only 12 volts. Now see if you have a big amp and use 1000 watts. and calculate with the Power formula : P = V x I P stands for Power, V stands for Voltage, and I stands for Current. The currents you use in 12 volts equals 83.333 ampere. its a big current. now if you use the home voltage(220 volts) the currents equal 4.545 ampere. See the different? 83 ampere and 4 ampere. that is why the wire for car amp/subwoofer usually not use solid copper, but use hairsize copper. Of course not a single hairsize copper, but alot of it. I have a car with audio system. I use 1 swiss audio power amp 2000 watts and 2 poweramper 1500 rms Sub. and to wire the battery and the amp, I used a thumb size cable - hairsize copper.
- Q:04 isuzu rodeo wiring harness?
- Holden Rodeo Wiring Diagram
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range