||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||U Type Wire,Loop Tie Wire
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
Black Annealed iron binding wire
*Wire guage of black binding wire : BWG8#-36#
*material of black annealed binding wire : Low carbon iron wire
*Wire packing: 5-50kg/roll
*Annealed Steel Wire, mostly written as soft annealed wire, annealed iron wire or just annealed wire. This kind of steel wire offers excellent flexibility and softness due to its oxygen free annealing process.
*Features of black annealed wire: High strength, excellent anti-corrosion property, good preventing and anti-radiating property
Our annealed wire products are mostly used as tie wire or material for weaving wire mesh.
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time.
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener.
3. Specifications list is available upon your requirement.
4. Packing as your request before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.
- Q:How does one determine the load wires from line wires when there are multiple wires running to an outlet box?
- Nine wires or nine cables? Nine wires is possible if there was a three-way switch in that box previously, or multiple outlets. Need to know what was in the box before. Pictures would also help.
- Q:house thermostat light-green wire used for?
- green wire is 24 volts from the t-stat to the indoor fan relay, i promise! unless it's a trane. trane has their own wiring codes and i don't remember trane wiring at this time. i can look it up but don't want to. green goes to the indoor fan relay, for real. the fan relay energizes 110 volts and turns the indoor fan on. be careful jacking around with that stuff. remember, you have low voltage from the transformer and t-stat and high voltage everywhere else. the outside stuff is 220 volts. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:Physics Help! 3 wires find direction of magnetic field and force?
- I assume that those wires are sitting parallel 3 m apart from one another. 1. The magnetic field around a wire forms concentric circles around the wire. Wire 1 and Wire 3 are parallel so when you draw a concentric field line around Wire 1 with radius 6 m, you get a magnetic field line passing Wire 3 at a right angle. And a concentric field line around Wire 2 with radius 3 m passes Wire 3 at a right angle. Both magnetic fields have the same direction because the current in both wires flows in the same direction (to the right). Using the right-hand rule, you can find that the magnetic field at wire 3 due to Wire 1 and Wire 2 goes into the page. Ans: Into the page 2. The force on a wire can be calculated in the following manner: I X B * L. Here I is the current on Wire 3, B is the magnetic field due to Wire 1 and Wire 2, L is the length of Wire 3, and X is the cross product operator. So I cross B would give the direction of the force. Now use the right-hand rule, I cross B will give the force direction pointing down. This means the force due to the magnetic field would repel Wire 3 from Wire 1 and Wire 2. Ans: The force on Wire 3 due to Wire 1 and Wire 2 would repel Wire 3 from them.
- Q:Wireless or Wired Internet?
- Wired is faster and more secure, with more consistant quality.
- Q:wiring for 1986 Monte Carlo radio?
- 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Audio Wiring Guide Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Light Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 4″ x 10″ Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:On what actually does ampere depends thickness of wire or number of turns of wire or what else? Electrical?
- Your okorder.com/... and get ohms/1000 ft for the size of wire you select. Also check fusing current while you are there. Eg, #30 has 105 ohms/1000'. So if you have 10' of wire, it's resistance would be 105/100 = 1.05 ohms. Once you have the resistance, use ohms law and the voltage applied to calculate current. For 12 volts, I = 12/1.05 or 11 amps. Fusing current is 10 amps (which is in the open, not in a coil) so you need more length or thicker wire. For AC, and coils, you need more complicated calculations.
- Q:Wired / Wireless?
- Basically there are many pros and cons,But if you choose either wired or wireles , ,for eg: if you want to buy a vehical wht you choose , truck or car its depend on your requirment, wired - faster, more secure,low cost wireless - simply,easy to handle,just plug and play,more flexible than wired, signal can transmit far say other building ,first think your requirement and then deside
- Q:How do birds hang on wires without getting electrocuted?
- Because electricity won't pass through them unless they're grounded to something else. A human can do the same to a live wire as long as they aren't connected to something else the electricity can travel to.
- Q:73 chevy nova wiring?
- All these wires were put there for a purpose. Best if you left it all alone (including leaving the battery up front)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range