Apple style wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad or imac
mini bluetooth keyboard for ipad
1. bluetooth keyboard
2.wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad 2,3,4,ipad mini
3.both can be use for ipad&PC
4.wireless bluetooth keyboard
portable wireless bluetooth keyboard for ipad/PC
* Bluetooth: Version 2.0/3.0
* Range of frequency: 2.4G
* Operating voltage: DC 3.7V
* Remote control distance: Up to 10m
* Powered by: 2 AA battery
* Color: White + Silver (as shown in the pictures)
Model No.: BK-02
Mini Bluetooth keyboard
300 million times
6-8 working hours
Moblie,laptop,MID,Computer which has the Bluetooth
Black color or any other color
CE, FCC, RoHS
Colorful box or your OEM PACKAGE
Samples are ready to ship at both our China factory and California Office,
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:dose the apple keyboard work with dell computers?
- Although PC and Apple keyboards may look similar, there are some important differences between them. These differences exist to meet the requirements of the computer or the operating system. The Apple Keyboard Support driver included with Boot Camp provides functionality for Intel-based Macs using an Apple keyboard. The driver maps the keys on your Apple keyboard to match essential Microsoft keyboard functions. This driver is installed as part of the Boot Camp Apple Driver CD installation process. If you disable the Apple Keyboard Support driver, Windows will not recognize the extended Function keys on Apple external keyboards, nor the (Fn) key on MacBook and MacBook Pro computers.
- Q:definition of a computer keyboard?
- A computer keyboard is a peripheral partially modeled after the typewriter keyboard. Keyboards are designed for the input of text and characters and also to control the operation of a computer. Physically, computer keyboards are an arrangement of rectangular or near-rectangular buttons, or keys. Keyboards typically have characters engraved or printed on the keys; in most cases, each press of a key corresponds to a single written symbol. However, to produce some symbols requires pressing and holding several keys simultaneously or in sequence; other keys do not produce any symbol, but instead affect the operation of the computer or the keyboard itself. See input method editor. Roughly 50% of all keyboard keys produce letters, numbers or signs (characters). Other keys can produce actions when pressed, and other actions are available by the simultaneous pressing of more than one action key.
- Q:Method for keeping keyboard clean
- Wash your hands before and after the keyboard for the safety of yourself and your family
- Q:i have a question regarding keyboards?
- Buy a KVM Switch it allows you to share keyboard,Mouse and Monitors.I currently use one that allows me to share 4 CPU's with one monitor,Keyboard and Mouse. So Basically i share 4 Computers with one Mouse ,one Keyboard and one Monitor.
- Q:Dell keyboard not working?
- **** dell buy a logitech or somethin'
- Q:Phones with a keyboard???
- The att Tilt
- Q:Setting up a keyboard on stage?
- You need an amp of some kind -- a keyboard amp or even a guitar amp (keyboards don't sound very good through guitar amps, but they'll do in a pinch). You plug into your amp, and this is where you hear your sound. I don't know what kind of outputs your keyboard has, so you might have to use an adapter(s) with a guitar cable to plug into the amp. Sometimes you can also plug your keyboard or your amp directly into the house PA system so the sound of your keyboard gets mixed in there, too. This is in addition to the vocals and the drum microphones and the microphones on the guitar amps, etc. that also go to the house PA. Sometimes there won't be a place for you to plug your keyboard into the house PA and your amp will have to be what everyone hears. You need an amp of your own. EDIT: Thumbs down? Really? Is my answer incorrect? You got a better answer? Let's hear it.
- Q:Are Mac keyboards different than PC keyboards?
- So, you have a Mac with a non-Mac keyboard and want to cut and paste, right? Basically, the ctrl key on your keyboard is the same as a control key on a Mac keyboard, and the Windows key (between ctrl and alt) on your keyboard is the same as a command key on a Mac keyboard. On a Mac keyboard, the command to copy is command+c. On your keyboard, you would use the Windows key+c. For cutting, it would be Windows key+x. For pasting, it would be Windows key+v. I hope that helps!
- Q:Whats wrong with my keyboard?
- and the keyboard model? try to press ctrl+alt+delete see if you can bring out the task manager. yep this keyboard has trouble with key combination. i am afraid i have to say. since you just got it, replace it with an other type keyboard or return it for refund.
- Q:Does c6 have a virtual keyboard?
- I'm not sure, but I am positive it has the virtual keyboard. The 5800 runs on the S60 5th edition and has the on screen keyboard, while the C6 runs on the same OS, and is on the latest firmware available, so it should have the on screen virtual keyboard too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range