Bluetooth Keyboard/wireless keyboard/mini keyboard for IPAD
High Quality PU leather+ABS keyboard
white,black,red,brown (welcome to OEM)
10000piece/pieces per month
Inner package: Retail Packing/pieces
Outer package: export carton;
Customer package are higly appreciate
By sea, by air (UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS etc)
OEM/ODM are welcome
specially designed for iPad 2/3/4/5/air/
Made of PU leather material, the bluetooth keyboard is made of ABS material
Comes with built-in stand and provides a horizontal position for easy viewing
Protect your iPad from scratches, dirt, bumps and other minor damages in daily use
Intelligent and simple connection, with wireless operation distance up to 10m
Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Compact and easy to carry
Ideal for students, business persons, travellers and etc
Executive standard: Bluetooth V3.0
Working distance: 10 meters
Standby time:20 days
Uninterrupted working time: 120 hours
Charging time: 2.5 - 3 hours
Same Design For Other Model:
For ipad air/mini/Galaxy Tab2 7&10“(P3100,P5100),
Galaxy Tab 3 (P3200,P5200),Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy Note 10.1,etc
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Cheap electronic piano keyboard?
- Un buen teclado es muy importante a la hora de emplear un ordenador, la mejor oferta del mercado se encuentra en los sitios web, yo había comprado antes un teclado de sitios web y he sido muy encantada con el pero como tengo un problema con tantos cables quería un teclado sin cable, el teclado que he comprado es excelente, tiene baterías con unas buenas horas de funcionamiento, las teclas son planas y muy silenciosas, la iluminación es perfecta, en una palabra es una compra muy buena
- Q:What is the Troubleshooting method
- that the motherboard PS/2 interface, you can consider using the USB keyboard or to repair.
- Q:How do computers with USB keyboards work?
- You have an older computer whose BIOS does not recognize the USB keyboard at boot time. It still expects the old PS/2 keyboard to be present. However, once the OS loads, it speaks USB just fine and the keyboard works. If you can find an old PS/2 keyboard, try using it to go into the CMOS settings to find a setting that tells the BIOS to use a USB keyboard. It might not have such an option, but it's worth checking. Otherwise, you may be stuck with begging an old keyboard from somebody and hiding it under the desk :) --N.
- Q:Am I allergic to keyboards?
- Ha. You can't be allergic to keyboards. It could be the paint on your keyboard or you just have dry skinhow do you get sticky? lol
- Q:definition of a computer keyboard?
- A computer keyboard is a peripheral partially modeled after the typewriter keyboard. Keyboards are designed for the input of text and characters and also to control the operation of a computer. Physically, computer keyboards are an arrangement of rectangular or near-rectangular buttons, or keys. Keyboards typically have characters engraved or printed on the keys; in most cases, each press of a key corresponds to a single written symbol. However, to produce some symbols requires pressing and holding several keys simultaneously or in sequence; other keys do not produce any symbol, but instead affect the operation of the computer or the keyboard itself. See input method editor. Roughly 50% of all keyboard keys produce letters, numbers or signs (characters). Other keys can produce actions when pressed, and other actions are available by the simultaneous pressing of more than one action key.
- Q:Introduction to the laser etching
- Because of this, so in the Dachang products production line, laser etching is used only in the production line by using the production speed
- Q:Please help with keyboard?
- Have you installed the drivers from a disk that should have come with your keyboard and mouse? Or you could try pressing the connect button on the keyboard and usb dongle.
- Q:keyboard gone wild?
- Do not liten to ray. lol what a nutcase. jks. Check your control panel and select keyboard and see if someone has made hyperlinks to your keyboard or maybe there might be some macros in your comp, so check for viruses and vuneralbility spots in your comp. If that does not work use on screen keyboard this is only for temporary until u figured out what is goin on. to use on screen keyboard go to START then select ALL PROGRAMS then go to ACCESSORIES then to ON SCREEN KEYBOARD
- Q:keyboard question/problem?
- It really DOES depend on the keyboardit's just a coincidence that all of your keyboards stop at 3 keys. Some are different. Mine, I can press up to 4 keys at the same time. It's normal, nothing to worry about.
- Q:So if it is USB keyboard can not identify how it is going on?
- look at the computer USB interface is also available, we can insert USB keyboard to other computer to try to test whether the compute
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range