Bluetooth Keyboard/wireless keyboard/mini keyboard for IPAD
High Quality PU leather+ABS keyboard
white,black,red,brown (welcome to OEM)
10000piece/pieces per month
Inner package: Retail Packing/pieces
Outer package: export carton;
Customer package are higly appreciate
By sea, by air (UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS etc)
OEM/ODM are welcome
specially designed for iPad 2/3/4/5/air/
Made of PU leather material, the bluetooth keyboard is made of ABS material
Comes with built-in stand and provides a horizontal position for easy viewing
Protect your iPad from scratches, dirt, bumps and other minor damages in daily use
Intelligent and simple connection, with wireless operation distance up to 10m
Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
Compact and easy to carry
Ideal for students, business persons, travellers and etc
Executive standard: Bluetooth V3.0
Working distance: 10 meters
Standby time:20 days
Uninterrupted working time: 120 hours
Charging time: 2.5 - 3 hours
Same Design For Other Model:
For ipad air/mini/Galaxy Tab2 7&10“(P3100,P5100),
Galaxy Tab 3 (P3200,P5200),Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy Note 10.1,etc
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:How to change keyboard things?
- Hello! If you are using Microsoft, you need to go the Control Panel, run Regional and Language Options. Now choose the Keyboards and Languages tab, and click change Keyboards. From the General tab, click Add, and browse to the Language and Keyboards you would like to have. Then Ok and Apply the changes. You can always change this and customize the Advanced Key Settings (the shortcuts to display the desired keyboards) in your computer. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:music sites for the keyboard.?
- *pokes additional details* No, you did not, but trust me, playing music is soooo much easier then you know how to read it. It really isn't nearly as hard as it looks. Do yourself a favour and pick up a piano book or go to that site that mamianka said. If you choose to continue by just using the notes, then you will be limiting yourself to mary had a little lamb and hot cross buns.
- Q:Can you recommend a keyboard?
- The Yamaha Piaggero NP-11 gives you classic Yamaha piano tone and 61 full-sized keys in an ultra-portable package, weighing in at just 10 pounds. Operating on just 6 AA batteries, you don't even need a power outlet to play your piano anywhere your music takes you. Yamaha has added an easy-to-use panel design with dedicated Voice-select buttons. A built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and time signature appeals to the pianist who knows that practice makes perfect.
- Q:Keyboards for begginers?
- If okorder
- Q:How do I connect my Bluetooth virtual keyboard to my iPad 2?
- Using a bluetooth keyboard on the iPad is easy. The iPad’s on-screen keyboard works fine but if you are going to do a lot of typing a physical keyboard may be more convenient. If you already have a bluetooth keyboard I recommend that you try it with your ipad. Here is how to get the iPad to recognize your keyboard. 1. Go to settings, general, bluetooth and turn on bluetooth. The iPad will start searching for bluetooth devices. 2. Hold the power button on the keyboard for 5 to 10 seconds or until it shows up. 3. Select the keyboard on the iPad. 4. A pop up will be displayed with a pin number. 5. Type the pin number on the keyboard and hit enter. It should indicate that your keyboard is connected, now you can use your bluetooth keyboard. When you need to type the on-screen keyboard will not be displayed, which is good since you don’t need it.
- Q:Keyboard vs joystick?
- Q:Something is wrong with my keyboard?
- replace okorder
- Q:need help with my keyboard?
- There must have been a driver problem with your keyboard. Switch to another keyboard or reinstall the driver (if it requires one.) And if none of the above works, use an on-screen keyboard. (StartAll programsAccessoriesease of accessOn-Screen Keyboard).
- Q:what keyboard shall i get?
- Logitech Keyboard K120 is exactly what I was looking for. The keys are raised just enough (not too flat) and it has a quiet sound. Simple, concise keys in standard locations. I also like having the larger backspace key which a lot of other lower priced keyboards do not have. Great price and good quality. Good seller too! i
- Q:Do PC Keyboards/Mice work on Macs?
- As long as they are USB keyboard and mice, it should work with today's Macs. When you use a Windows PC keyboard with a Mac, the Windows key becomes the Apple Command key, and the ALT key becomes the Apple Options key. I'm using a Logitech DiNovo Edge keyboard for Windows PCs with my Mac and it works very nicely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range