Genuine Laptop Keyboard For Lenovo Ibm Thinkpad X60 X60S X61 X61S 42T3435 42T3467 With Point Stick
- Ref Price:
- $1.00 - 19.90 / pc
- Loading Port:
- China, USA, Europe
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Piece pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10.000 Piece/Pieces per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Genuine Laptop Keyboard for Lenovo IBM Thinkpad X60 X60S X61 X61S 42T3435 42T3467 with Point Stick
Item: Laptop Keyboard for ThinkPad
Layout: US, UK,FR, All Layouts
Status: 100% Genuine Brand New
OEM: Laptop Keyboard Color and Layout Can be Customized
Remark: Ribbon Cable Included
P/N: 42T3435, 42T3467
Compatible Laptop Keyboard Models
for Lenovo IBM ThinkPad X60 X60S X61 X61S
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:A brief introduction to the keyboardkeyboard
- it can also refer to the use of keyboard instruments, such as piano, digital piano or electronic keyboard
- Q:I'm 66 and not very knowledgeable about computers. I'm trying to learn how to cut and paste on my mini mac. The keyboard quit working a while back and I replaced it with a pc keyboard. The pc has a ctrl key and the mac has a command key. I was told they do the same thing, but Best Buy Geek squad tells me I need to get a mac keyboard with the command key to be able to cut and paste.Is that true?
- So, you have a Mac with a non-Mac keyboard and want to cut and paste, right? Basically, the ctrl key on your keyboard is the same as a control key on a Mac keyboard, and the Windows key (between ctrl and alt) on your keyboard is the same as a command key on a Mac keyboard. On a Mac keyboard, the command to copy is command+c. On your keyboard, you would use the Windows key+c. For cutting, it would be Windows key+x. For pasting, it would be Windows key+v. I hope that helps!
- Q:i have audacity but it wont record my keyboard what do i do
- If the keyboard is connected to your computer's line input, you need to select the line input or sound card input as your audio input device in audacity. Go to - edit - preferences - Audio I/O
- Q:i think most keyboard have them? but what is it?
- MIDI is Musical Instrument Digital Interface. it is a method for different electronic instruments to communicate with each other, or for a electronic instrument to communicate with a computer. For instance, a keyboard may connect with an electric drumset so you can record a drumset part into a recording on the keyboard. Or a keyboard may connect to a computer to play a part into a music notation program.
- Q:I am considering buying a laptop but find it difficult typing on the flat keys of a laptop keyboard. Can you plug a regular desktop keyboard into most laptops to type on?
- Yes as long as the laptop has some sort of connector, either regular ports (the pin ones) or a USB port - which most have. Just make sure that the connectors are the same. I have a wireless mouse for mine since the touchpad is wonky sometimes.
- Q:Hello there, I have this issue where during bootup my keyboard does not work, and I need to go to BIOS to chage that as far as I know, and Irony enough I need my keyboard working to enter BIOS.
- Keyboard don't work, unplug then re-plug. When the power is off. If you use usb try a different port. Wipe corrosion on connector don't use liquid. Borrow someone's keyboard or buy a new one to rule out malfunction.
- Q:Any comments on HP Pavilion laptop keyboards? Someone suggested they were too small and inconvenient I have in mind 101-key compatible with full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad.
- I haven't had any problems, I was using an apple power book before and they are a lot smaller, and actually get stuck more often. mine is about a year and a half old though, Not sure about the future :)
- Q:help! The CPU is beeping and the keyboard and the speakers arent working. I am using an on screen keyboard. whats wrong and what shall i do? no technical language please, i wont understand :-)
- When your CPU beeps at start up it means that the power supply is at 100% load and cannot handle any more stuff hooked up to it. Try starting your PC with nothing but keyboard, mouse, and monitor hooked up to it.
- Q:How can I build my own homemade keyboard for computers?
- Get okorder
- Q:I spilled water in my keyboard on a accident (it still works but some keys dont)
- Turn it over and let it dry. Remove the keys and use compressed air to dry it out. Or buy a new one. You can find one for under $10.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like