For MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.0 13" (Early 2009 MB881)
For MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.26 13" (Late 2009 MC207)
For MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 13" (Mid 2010 MC516)
2. Conditions:Used,Refurbished,full tested
Notes:The price are different for Brand New/Refurbished/Used.plz let us know your options.
PRODUCT SHOWS -- 100%REAL PICTURES SHOWING
RELATED PARTS --MORE PARTS FOR APPLE MAC/IMA SERIES
Check the List Below to Find More Related Parts For MACBOOK AIR PRO or FOR IMAC parts.
For Macbook series:
for Macbook 13.3 inch(2008-2010)
A1181 MB402 MB403 MB404 MB402 MC240
A1342 MB881 MC207 MC516
For Macbook Air series:
for Macbook air 11.6 inch(2010-2013)
A1370 MC505 MC506 MC968 MC969
A1465 MD223 MD224 MD711 MD712
for Macbook air 13.3 inch(2010-2013)
A1304 MB543 MB940 MC233 MC234
A1369 MC503 MC504 MC965 MC966
A1466 MD231 MD232 MD760 MD761
For Macbook Pro series:
for Macbook Pro 13.3 inch(2009-2012)
A1278 MB990 MB991 MC374 MC375 MC700 MC724 MD314 MD313 MD101 MD102
for Macbook Pro 15.4 inch(2008-2012)
A1286 MB133 MB134 MC026 MB470 MB471 MC118 MB985 MB986 MC371 MC372 MC373 MC721 MC723 MD322 MD318 MD103 MD104
for Macbook Pro 17 inch(2008-2011)
A1297 MB166 MB766 MB604 MC226 MC024 MC725 MD311
|For Macbook Pro Retina series:|
for Macbook Pro Retina 13.3 inch(2012-2013)
A1425 MD212 MD213 MD212 ME66
A1502 ME864 ME865 ME866
for Macbook Pro Retina 15.4 inch(2012-2013)
A1398 MC975 MC976 ME664 ME665 ME293 ME294
|For iMac series:|
for iMAC 21.5 inch(2009-2013)
A1311 EMC2308 EMC2428 EMC2389 EMC2544 EMC2742
for iMAC 27 inch(2009-2013)
A1312 EMC2390 EMC2429 EMC2546 EMC2639
|Lower Case||Screen Frame||Battery||Power Supply||Fans|
|Screws||Keyboards||AC Adapter||I/O Cable|
| Upper Case Cable|
|Optical Driver || Backlight||Others |
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Pianos and Keyboards?
- keyboard is the electronic on, it sound different because it is a made sound rather than the natural notes from a piano
- Q:HelpLaptop Keyboard replacement?
- You okorder
- Q:keyboard?.plz help?
- Windows Media Player is the default player for the computer. So really you need to change the Windows to like itunes as the default player. that's just my opinion. If your keyboard has a USB plug-in, you can use it on your Xbox 360. Press the windows button and it will bring up the Xbox dashboard. i know, it's a little off subject, but i thought it be good for you to know.
- Q:Method for keeping keyboard clean
- Regular disinfection of the keyboard Try to avoid eating and smoking when operating keyboard
- Q:what are some cheap illuminated gaming keyboards?
- I think the cheapest reliably made illuminated keyboards mostly come from Saitek. I'm using an Eclipse right now and it's been a great keyboard for maybe 5 years now. Granted that some of the paint is coming off the keys, but I think that the slightly more expensive (and bigger) Cyborg version has better paint. Even mine though after 5+ years is only missing paint on the L, ., , and Enter key. If you're looking for one to help you find your way in a dark room it's great, but if you're looking for one because you can't type without identifying each key then I would go with a white-lit keyboard, as it's much more visible. Lycosa is definitely a nice looking keyboard as is the Aivia, but there are many other cheaper solutions. Try exploring Logitech's line of white lit keyboards or perhaps Microsoft Sidewinder x4 keyboard, which is a fairly cheap alternative to the two you mentioned. If you're looking for something even cheaper I can't recommend Saitek keyboards enough. I think you'll be impressed with any of them, simply because back-lighting looks amazing regardless of the keyboard or the brand. From a standpoint of reliability and sturdiness i'd say Razer Gigabyte Saitek Microsoft Logitech Generic Just my opinion though, keyboards are generally pretty reliable even in the generic range.
- Q:How do I do the British pound sign (£) with my keyboard?
- London Pound Symbol
- Q:How to retrofit keyboard?
- Not practical. First of all, it's missing a lot of keys for PC use. Second, you'll have to create your keyboard controller chip that translates that keyboard into keyboard signals that a PC keyboard would send. Also keep in mind that IIe has the keyboard built into the case. If you took the keyboard out by itself, then you just have the mechanical part, but none of the electronics.
- Q:What electronic keyboard should I buy?
- List of beginners keyboards here musical-instruments-us.mikesmusic and here musical-instruments-us.mikesmusic Beginner Keyboard Sheet Music books here keyboardsheetmusic.co.uk/tuit
- Q:The enV touch keyboard?
- of course you silly goose!
- Q:Introduction to the laser etching
- Because of this, so in the Dachang products production line, laser etching is used only in the production line by using the production speed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range