2013 best selling items White Mini Bluetooth Keyboard, mini wireless keyboard compatible with Apple MAC
Get the convenience of a full keyboard with your Tablet PC with this Bluetooth Keyboard. It has a 6mm key pitch for comfortable typing and a QWERTY configuration so it's just like full-size keyboards, but the compact design and specialized keys make it perfect for use with a tablet. It also has a wireless Bluetooth connection to reduce cable clutter.
Model No.: EBK-004
300 million times
6-8 working hours
Moblie,laptop,MID,Computer which has the Bluetooth
Black color or any other color
CE, FCC, RoHS
Colorful box or your OEM PACKAGE
Carton size: 29*29*44CM, 20pcs/CTN
Product weight: 2305g
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Palm Centro keyboard?
- get the palm centro. i have had the pantech for 3 months and that i'm already on my third one. i hate it and that i'm attempting each and everything plausible to get a sparkling telephone---i'm pondering trading with my mom who has an quite crappy telephone. i quite say get the palm centro
- Q:Selection of the keyboard noise
- night games, Internet users, therefore, a good keyboard must ensure that only
- Q:keyboards not working!?
- Strange virus? If a virus scan/fix doesn't work, maybe the socket itself is damaged. You would know if the socket has come in for some rough treatment, but anyhow, get a USB keyboard (borrow one to test the theory first), rather than spend a fortune getting the motherboard looked at/fixed.
- Q:Electric guitar, amp, and keyboards, rockers?
- I was faced with exactly this about six months ago. I settled for a Roland GW-7 keyboard, a Yamaha Stagepas 300 PA system and a good well used Squier Telecaster. The GW-7 is not the best workstation in the world as the facilities are a bit limited, but the basic sounds, particularly guitars and bass are very good and it's very user friendly. As I don't use automatics the bells and whistles don't interest me. The stagepas is a 300W mini-system with the amp built in to the back of one speaker and a leads compartment in the back of the other. It has 4 channels with reverb and it is good for home use or small gigs. The Tele is just plain and simple, good sound and robust. Now the really good bit : The advantage of this system is that it is all very light. The keyboard is only 7 kilos and the PA is so light can be moved in one hit with a well designed handle on each speaker. I bought this set-up in Muziek Produktief in Ibbenburen in Germany and even with stands, seat and additional leads I still had a couple of hundred in change out of 2000 Euros. Hope this helps
- Q:Keyboard Stickers???
- Keyboard stickers? Like to replace that actual letting on your current keyboard? Just get some little stickers from any arts store and make your own.
- Q:keyboard problem?!!?
- You sure as hell can.
- Q:What is the best keyboard brand?
- keyboards are a type of musical intsruemtn sorry :/
- Q:acer extensa 5620 keyboard problem?
- Acer Extensa 5620 has a good keyboard! But I would suggest getting a new keyboard and hooking it up to the laptop. Or take the buttons off of the keyboard and make sure everything it tight. Go to start- Type in on screen keyboard or Keyboard and click on each one to see if a keyboard on the screen pops up then all you do is use your mouse until you get a new keyboard of fix it! Acer is a good computer for work and stuff but its not good to have it at home. How old is your son? Well here- 4-7 age- Tell him its ok and you love him but he gets 1 thing tooken away for 1 week 8-11 age- Tell him he needs to be careful and tell him how expensive things are. and give him 2 extra chores 12-15 age- Tell him he needs to be responsible and take away his cellphone if he has one 16+ age- Tell him he needs to give you 20 pushups and $20. My uncle makes my cousins do 100 pushups and give him $50 for finding a pack of Ciggarrettes in his jeans. This is so your son wont do it again It was fun helping! Thanks for the Opertunity! (sorry i spell bad)
- Q:Gaming Keyboard. HELP!?
- How okorder
- Q:expected life of keyboard or mouse?
- it could probably last for a lifetime, depending how you take care of it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range