API Cast Steel Lift Check Valve 150 Class
The features of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Body-To-Bonnet Joint of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
Seat of Cast Steel Lift Check Valve:
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check="" valves="" and="" welded="" on="" seat="" can="" be="" also="" optional="" if="" being="" requested="" by="" the="" customer.welded="" is="" used="" for="" nps="">12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
Parameter of Cast Steel Check Valve:
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A105+13Cr Tool Steel+A105 customize
Tool Steel+A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A216 WCB+13Cr customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A182-F6a A182-F316 A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8 A351-CF8M A216 WCB customize
A194 8M A194-8 A194 2H customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B7 A193-B8 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 graphite+316 customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8M A351-CF8 customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868
FAQ of Cast Steel Check Valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
- Q:Is my water valve broken?
- Like the first person said, put it back in the original middle position. It could be a ball type valve, meaning it has a ball with a hole in it. To the far left or far right the hole to allow water to go through would be against the pipe wall, not allowing water through. In the middle, the hole would be aligned with the pipe wall and let water through. If that doesn't work, it is likely broken, especially if the valve was wanting to stick hard beforehand or you felt a quick breaking feeling as you were turning it. Valves rarely totally break like that. But it can happen. My guess is you most likely have it in the wrong position. If it is broke, you'll have to turn the water off further up the line if you can or turn all of the water off if there isn't another shut-off valve to cut water pressure to the line. I would think there should be another shut-off valve some up the water line.
- Q:automatic sprinkler valve problem?
- No. that's not gas tight and the plastic factors would possibly no longer delight in the petroleum ecosystem. you will choose a valve it is meant for propane. And the suitable valve would matter on the rigidity the place you meant to place in the valve interior the line. you will additionally would desire to layout the entire element very intently - no open touch relays - to steer away from a spark that would spark off errant propane.
- Q:bicuspid aortic valve information?
- I was only recently diagnosed with a bicuspid aortic valve, and before then I had wrestled for 13 years. I think every case is different though when it comes to how severe the stenosis is within the valve. If you really want to wrestle, you should ask your cardiologist if there is any way you can strengthen your heart to the point where he thinks you will be able to wrestle. Another thing you can do is try and wrestle, but pay attention to any chest pains. at the first sign of chest pain you should stop, immediately. This is nothing to screw around with.
- Q:2002 Chevy Malibu EGR Valve?
- Cleaning it could make it worse then your experiencing now, but if you want to here's the steps. There are two bolts holding the EGR val;ve down. Remove them, and use a can of carb cleaner to clean the carbon out of the two ports that are in the valve. Reinstall with a new gasket and run the car. If the check engine light comes on replace it. I recently got a EGR valve (not recommended but they work) from a local wrecking yard for my folks '99 Venture 3.4 ltr motor, replaced the one on the van because it was throwing the EGR code and it worked fine. No more check engine light.
- Q:How do you put trumpet valves in?
- 1) Try this first and if this doesn't work, go to #2. Oil the valve's body and gently put it back into the cylinder without screwing it in yet. Then, turn the valve until it clicks, and make sure it is really seated correct. Some trumpets have two clicks, and one is not the right one. So, you have to get the right click - which tells you that your valve is seated right. When your valve is seated right, then screw it in. 2) If you don't get a click when you spin your valve - look at the tubing on your trumpet and line up the holes in your valve with the tubing. When the valve is up, it will line up with 2 holes of the tubing, and when it is down it will line up with 2 other holes in the tuning. So, you can determine the correct positioning of the valve by looking at the tubing on your trumpet. But this is a last resort. I've never seen a trumpet where the valves don't click when you turn them.
- Q:Information Blow Off Valves?
- A blowoff valve goes onto your intake or the piping from your turbocharger to make sure that you dont run to much pressure they are adjustable to whatever pressure you desire. Usually people running a positive displacement blower or a turbochargers run them. That being said I'm sure that you could put one on your car but without a power adder it would never blow off. Except in the case of a intake manifold overpressure such as a backfire.
- Q:Can I use sewing machine oil instead of rotor oil on my French Horn Valves?
- If you don't get a good answer here, try reposting your question in Arts Humanities / Performing Arts - a lot of instrumentalists hang out there.
- Q:97 Neon - Canister Purge Valve?
- Could you describe this canister purge valve? Not sure what you are talking about here. Is it part of the emissions, part of the radiator, or what. I am just guessing it's part of the emissions. In which case, I need to know if it has a smog pump. Could be the pump, could be a clogged up cat, could be a bad EGR valve. Need some more info to help beyond this point. Good luck.
- Q:Valves and cylinders?
- For basic internal combustion you only need two valves, one for intake and one for exhaust. The four strokes are referring to the piston moving up and down in the cylinder, one to take in gas and air, one to compress the mixture, one during combustion and one during exhaust. Common cylinder amounts for cars are 4, 6, and 8. Some Volvos had five cylinders, and exotics can have more than 8. Modern engines can have more than two valves per cylinder but the standard is still two, so if you have 12 valves you most likely have a 6 cylinder engine.
- Q:Can you clean and REUSE BURNED VALVES?
- undamaged okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range