Structure of Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration:
Aluminium Prepainted in Coil Form for Decoration Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Do a google search for electrolysis of an acid.
- Q:cinergy field seats: metal? aluminum?
- Yes, they were. Aluminum IS a metal. Aluminium is a soft, durable, lightweight, ductile and malleable metal with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- Therefore, according to your specifications, quantity and use in what place (that is, quality requirements) in order to quote.Or give you a reference priceMore than 8MM thickness of the domestic low-end (that is, the surface black, flatness is not how kind of) price of 20 yuan /KG or soMade in China at the end of the price of 25-30 yuan /KG, domestic high-end 30 yuan /KG or more.Imports are usually 40-80/KGThe thickness below 8MM is quoted according to the actual thickness
- Q:copper wire has 1.72x10^-8 resistivity, with a length of 50m, diameter of 2mm, what is the length of aluminum?
- Aluminum with the same resistance as 50 meters of copper. (Resistance) = (Resistivity)(Length/Area) So if the resistivity changes by (2.82/1.72), then the length changes by (1.72/2.82). So the length of aluminum would be 50m(1.72/2.82) Length of aluminum would be 30.5 meters
- Q:Does rust have different chemical properties than aluminum?
- Aluminium is and element. An oxide is the result of a substance reacting with oxygen. The properties are completely different for elements and oxides.
- Q:How to press multilayer aluminum sheets (aluminum sheet's thickness: 0.2mm) together and keep them inseperate after pressing?
- resistance welding usually overlays two pieces together and presses them, heating them to melting state through current, you can try multiple sheets.
- Q:Are today's aluminum cans bad for our health?
- Aluminum cans have a thin plastic lining. This lining prevents the leeching of aluminum into the liquid it contains. The big health scare over aluminum was over research done on Alzheimer's disease. Autopsies revealed a higher concentration of aluminum in the brain of some patients with Alzheimer's. It is unknown whether aluminum was a possible culprit, or the diseased tissue for some reason just held onto more aluminum. Further research has not been able to duplicate these results; autopsies of some patients show no increased levels of aluminum. , , ,  Aluminum toxicity is rare and usually found in patients with renal failure.  The amount of aluminum you would be exposed to even if cans were not coated wouldn't cause you any harm.
- Q:What is the difference between the alloy 1060H24 aluminum plate and the alloy 1100H24 aluminum plate?
- In all series, the 1000 series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple, and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in the conventional industries.
- Q:Could induction heating fuenace be packaged with aluminum foil as insulation material?
- It’s useless. Aluminum foil will generate eddy and emit heat after medium induction, which will reduce the thermal efficiency of medium frequency. Now I provide a method for reference only. Induction coil will be water cooling and is packaged by thermal cement and other materials. Use asbestos sheet and other materials to transform the both ends of induction heating coil as baffle which is mobile and convenient for load and unload. When steel tube is heated in the induction coil, you can put down the baffle to prevent large loss of heat, shorten heat time and improve heat efficiency. When the seamless steel tube is heated into setting temperature, you can open the baffle to conduct expanding process, and you don’t need to think about the thermorytic problem of steel tube in the expanding process. It’s important to shorten the time of expanding process. Baffle is used for heat retaining of medium frequency heating and extrusion forming in our factory. The method above for reference only.
- Q:Aluminum plate 90 degree bending, why cracking?
- Should be the aluminum sheet material and the state of the wrong, I do not know what brand of aluminum plate, with 1060 Aluminum plate, the state: soft 90 degrees bending, not cracking
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range